Overrated/Underrated Players in FM12

Underrated - Oxlade Chamberlain (although to be fair, FM editors couldn't know he would be THIS good straight away - they have prob got his potential ability correct in saying that).

Overated - agree with Chamackh, Steven Fletcher has gone to Barcelona before on my game and is a pain in the **** every time I play against him, Anderson for united, most of Swansea side is probably underrated and a lot of Blackburn's side is overated.

well im still searching for more players for this thread :p

Chambo needs a boost in his stats and CA/PA ratings :)

Marouane Chamakh is really overrated. I mean, he is good on FM and IRL he isn't half as good as he is on the game. Personally.

Marouane Chamakh is really overrated. I mean, he is good on FM and IRL he isn't half as good as he is on the game. Personally.

Got to agree there, mentally I think they have Chamakh right. Maybe they overrate him on the work rate and decisions.

Over-rated: JOHN OBI MIKEL, i mean **** ME hes too good on the game.
Giroud by a ******* country mile, this guy has better stats than some world class strikers, tame that *****
AGBONLAHOR, i know hes fast but hes way tooo fast on fm, add that with his decisions (in real life) and hes an average player yet SI create a ******* speeding bullet that ******* rapes.

Under-rated: Allen by a mile should be much better

Underated: daniel sturridge, marko marin Overated; neymar

Overated: massive players from "TOP leagues" like denmark , sweden or norway also sud-africa (kara,hillenjak, and many more)