Ovro's 4-6-0 Possession/CCC Tactic Discussion Thread.

4shared download link not working mate, can you try mediafire or something else? :p

just starting a new save with QPR and i'll test this :p something about pitch size ?

look like u have to dsign up to that site will wait till its on here

just starting a new save with QPR and i'll test this :p something about pitch size ?

Maximum.

Also being Q.P.R make sure you have sufficient quality in your players, to get the best out of this tactic, people like Wright-Phillips, Jamie Mackie, and Scott Brown, although great if used in a direct manner, they will suck in this tactic.

Would you mind updating the player requirements at some stage?

I see that there is no guides for the Central Defenders and the specs for the Central Midfielders should be different... because one is a BWM and one is an AP (also set to Playmaker) - I assume they should have different stats?

Ovro:
How will this work with a lower team in Premier League, ex Wigan? Or a better team in a lower league, ex Birmingham?

cheers :wub:

WOW, i have no words for this...just watch it !

View attachment 271834 View attachment 271836

friendly game, but still verygood, they got more possession but i find it normal, cuz they got world class players, i dont! congratz m8 !!

Yeah when I used this for a lower prem team I had similar results, lack of possession but lot's of chances.
Maybe I should make a lower prem team version.

Yeah when I used this for a lower prem team I had similar results, lack of possession but lot's of chances.
Maybe I should make a lower prem team version.
give it a go see what happens im going to try this with man u after i get my fc utd save up and going

Ovro:
How will this work with a lower team in Premier League, ex Wigan? Or a better team in a lower league, ex Birmingham?

cheers :wub:

Look at the post above yours.

Orvo:
Ohh, perfect. Will start a new one with Blackburn, Wigan or West Brom. Any other team that this tac will suit very well? <3
Do you change anything away from home? cheers

Orvo:
Ohh, perfect. Will start a new one with Blackburn, Wigan or West Brom. Any other team that this tac will suit very well? <3
Do you change anything away from home? cheers

To be honest I was considering making an away version but I found that I only lost 5-10% percent possession and conceded 4-7 more chances on average with the same tactic.

But being a lower premier league team I'm not sure. I think you'd definitely need to bring in some creative players, with this tactic speed is not necessery so sell the speed merchants with low technical stats and bring in some young technical spaniards or something.

Try:
Dario Conca: 10m
Kovacich: 1m
Kadlec: 3m (Retrain to AMC)
Marko Verratti: 3m
Badelj: 5m
Matella: 8.5m
Sevilla: 8m
Dani Parejo: 15m
Walter Montillo: 15m
Jorge Valdivio: 15m

ok giving this a go with man u who do i play as the dlp and where do i play rvp roo and kag?

one more question orvo: The AMC, does he need to be a Natural striker? I'd pick Blackburn with the new transfer update and they're in Championship. Ive released Nuno Gomez and Leon Best. No place for them. My first tought is to play Rochina inte that role. But having so much good and techniqual skilled AMC dont know wich to choose? Is it enough with a good AMC?

cheers again

one more question orvo: The AMC, does he need to be a Natural striker? I'd pick Blackburn with the new transfer update and they're in Championship. Ive released Nuno Gomez and Leon Best. No place for them. My first tought is to play Rochina inte that role. But having so much good and techniqual skilled AMC dont know wich to choose? Is it enough with a good AMC?

cheers again

Retrain a striker to AMC afterall that role is Inside Forward :)