Ovro's 4-6-0 Possession/CCC Tactic Discussion Thread.

This tactic looks very interesting, very good indeed :) i have to give it a download sometime, however i prefer playing with tactics i made myself, feels like more of an acomplishment when you win, but still this is very impressive, and averaging 2 goals a game not using any well known exploits is very good :D

This looks really awesome Ovro, I might give this a go with Man City.
Do you recommend any back up tactics or just use this one for home and away games?

Last edited:
Been trying this with Arsenal.

So far it isn't great at all away from home. Just got beat 5-1 by Stoke in my last game...

Last edited:
The Sweeper Keeper and 2 CB's are causing big problems for me. Just seems way too easy for the opposition to get in behind the CB's which makes the Keeper rush out to them making for an easy goal past him.

Maybe it's the players I have (Szczesny, Otamendi, Alderwiereld) but this tactic has been a nightmare defensively so far.

Well it creates possession anyways. Just finished a home match with Norwich and ended with 70% possession and created 22 chances but with only 4 on target. They created 4 and 4. And unfortunately they managed to win 2-1, both goals coming from the same problems I mentioned beforehand.

I'll keep going with this and test it until about January and let you know how it progresses.

The Sweeper Keeper and 2 CB's are causing big problems for me. Just seems way too easy for the opposition to get in behind the CB's which makes the Keeper rush out to them making for an easy goal past him.

Maybe it's the players I have (Szczesny, Otamendi, Alderwiereld) but this tactic has been a nightmare defensively so far.

I think I've uploaded the original, I'll upload the version with tweaked defence later :)

trying this tactic with a mid/low team from bundesliga, eintracht frankfurt. im wondering about the results

trying this tactic with a mid/low team from bundesliga, eintracht frankfurt. im wondering about the results

Okay well I will be uploading a new version later on today, with some of the glitches fixed.

Absolutely love playing different formations like this, can't wait for the update as I felt the original was a solid enough tactic :)

Absolutely love playing different formations like this, can't wait for the update as I felt the original was a solid enough tactic :)

Sadly, the tactic never developed.