Hi, can you share Koln tactic? I just like using Counter formations :)

GobbluthJD is it possible to have all the tactics shared here to be collected in 1 post with screenshots? Would be useful for many of us. Cheers

The Owls Away is a new one I'm trying. Mix between Original and Granada. Totally redone corners, offense and defense. So far, so good ;)

Media Prediction 19th, so far 3rd.
View attachment 84813

Last edited:
Well, I've been trying 3 different versions for smaller teams/away games, and all 3 are off to great starts and performing way better than expected. I'm using the tactics for every game, home and away. Will finish the seasons and post all 3 or the best one, but here's a sneak peek.

Koln: Media prediction of 11th, currently 1st. This one is a counter and structured version of the original.
View attachment 1126116

View attachment 1126117

Watford:
Media prediction of 14th, currently 1st. This one is a Standard, Very Fluid one, keeps the poachers and midfield, and changes up the defenders a lot.
View attachment 1126118

View attachment 1126119

Grenada:
Media prediction of 14th, currently 1st. This one is a Standard, Very Fluid, keeps most of the original, but moves the AMC to a MC and tweaks team instructions and set pieces a bit.
View attachment 1126120

View attachment 1126121

Have you got a download link for the Watford one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see people getting unbeaten seasons, and winning winning the league unbeaten with tottenham, meanwhile I am 16 7 9 in the Premier League with tottenham even if I keep the morale of the players high and 100% match fitness, just lost 4-1 to Huddersfield at their home while having more oppurtunities, I wonder how is that possible, what am I doing wrong?

Training : High / Balanced
Team : Tottenham First Season
Tactic : I've swapped both Owls original and the grenada one

Going to give this a go in a rangers save as im bored of playing strikerless all the time in FM17.

Will be using the original Wednesday tactic and the away tactic when playing Celtic/Europa league games.

Your Arsenal tactic worked wonders for me last year so hopefully this produces the goods too

Started a game as Stomil Olsztyn in the Polish I Liga, started on -3 points, and media prediction of 15th.

At the winter break I am now top of the league, 6 points clear with my 2 strikers scoring plenty. Concede a lot from crosses and long punts over my centre backs, but my players in general are pretty below par so that might be the main reason, average current ability is in the 80s, I have 2 players over 100 current ability and one of them is a new signing so hasn't played a game yet.

Been using the normal Owls tactic at home, owls away when away unless I go a goal down or need a goal late on

Some screenshots below:
View attachment 80815View attachment 80814
View attachment 80813View attachment 80816

Last edited:
Started a game as Stomil Olsztyn in the Polish I Liga, started on -3 points, and media prediction of 15th.

At the winter break I am now top of the league, 6 points clear with my 2 strikers scoring plenty. Concede a lot from crosses and long punts over my centre backs, but my players in general are pretty below par so that might be the main reason, average current ability is in the 80s, I have 2 players over 100 current ability and one of them is a new signing so hasn't played a game yet.

Been using the normal Owls tactic at home, owls away when away unless I go a goal down or need a goal late on

Some screenshots below:
View attachment 1130534View attachment 1130535
View attachment 1130536View attachment 1130533

What's your skin men?? If I download it, I can see PA and CA???