Own goal gifts Man Utd late draw

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 7K
well i guess i cannot argue with that, yh i wanna watch lord of the rings anyway:) and i was joking about tha golf part there is no way that i'm moving from football to golf lol.
Yeah good decision on the golf thing lol

Lol scott button seems completely clueless. He just won't admit that Man United were LUCKY to get anything, and probably shouldn't have got anything, from that game.

wow, another **** head on these forums, why am i suprised

i know, i shouldnt respond, but just when i am annoyed, i get in a mood when i cant stop,

cheers, i like your 2, have you updated your story yet, i enjoyed reading that

I know what you mean mate, just ignore it when you get annoyed. Btw your sig is good :P

actually his sig is kinda wrong cos they had to buy fletcher in the first place, so its on the same basis as the other ones you said lol.

he cost nothing from celtic mate, when he was like 15, and anyway he is top notch and the point is all them players, skills and ablities can be bought but fletchers attidude cant be

Yeah scott, I'm trying to find some time to update it mate :) Hopefully I'll have it up and running again by Friday atleast :) I've got a week off from school in about 2 weeks so then it will definetly be going lol. Also got a sort of half day on Thursday as it's a mock interview day at my school for year 11's which is me so I leave at like 11am but go back at about 2:45 for some stupid assembly thing, so I might update then :)

Back