Own goal gifts Man Utd late draw

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 7K
bent goal was class, he is a good player.

utd secound goal, i never sed it was class, i sed it was the class of the utds players, to be there never giving up. and berbas goal was a touch of class, when utd needed it!

gunner500 read my earlier post about how there is a difference i juts couldnt be arsed to explain it to simpletons last night.

i`ve read it your saying basically united deserve to draw because there squads better than sunderlands hilerous!
anyway i don`t want to waste more time on this or previous results involving united i support arsenal and will be sticking to there threads from now on.
feel for sunderland deserved all 3 points is my final thought on it!
come villa tonight is something most of us will agree on;)

bent goal was class, he is a good player.

utd secound goal, i never sed it was class, i sed it was the class of the utds players, to be there never giving up. and berbas goal was a touch of class, when utd needed it!

gunner500 read my earlier post about how there is a difference i juts couldnt be arsed to explain it to simpletons last night.

That may have been what you meant but you did not say that you said the goal was down to the class of the United players, when in the real world everyone knows it was because of a LUCKY deflection

Last edited:
exactly, i sed calss of utd players, not a class goal like you where saying.FACT, the real world was expecting utd to score, i wonder why tht was, oh as they are a class side.

exactly, i sed calss of utd players, not a class goal like you where saying.FACT, the real world was expecting utd to score, i wonder why tht was, oh as they are a class side.

Lol you are typical United fan we are best team ever every other team is inferior to us because we have Alex Ferguson blah...blah....blah.

You want FACTs Sunderland, who I openly admit are ***** as an SAFC fan, finished 16th last season 15 places below United went to Old Trafford played United at their own game and were the better team, we were not leading for only 14 minutes of the game. You could not beat a Sunderland side that lost to Stoke FACT. Chelsea will win the league FACT. United are not the same team without Ronaldo and Tevez FACT. You can not, nay will not admit that you were lucky for some strange reason, even though everyone else can see that you were.

Chelsea will win the league FACT.

Not a fact yet mate but i agree they will win it!

chlesea winning the league, FACT bit ealry to say tht, just ask wigan fans,

utd for some strange reason didnt play giggs, valencia, carrick, so there is plenty in reserve, macheda should of been on the bench so a striker could of come on, and i think for some strange reason whenever i say something you dont like, you go off on one, when have i ever sed utd are so much better then any other team, i think they are the best in the prem, but certainly not europe or the world.

chlesea winning the league, FACT bit ealry to say tht, just ask wigan fans,

utd for some strange reason didnt play giggs, valencia, carrick, so there is plenty in reserve, macheda should of been on the bench so a striker could of come on, and i think for some strange reason whenever i say something you dont like, you go off on one, when have i ever sed utd are so much better then any other team, i think they are the best in the prem, but certainly not europe or the world.

Did I say they were best in world or Europe? Whenever I make a point you change the subject and fabricate something that I have not said

Lol you are typical United fan we are best team ever every other team is inferior to us because we have Alex Ferguson blah...blah....blah.

You want FACTs Sunderland, who I openly admit are ***** as an SAFC fan, finished 16th last season 15 places below United went to Old Trafford played United at their own game and were the better team, we were not leading for only 14 minutes of the game. You could not beat a Sunderland side that lost to Stoke FACT. Chelsea will win the league FACT. United are not the same team without Ronaldo and Tevez FACT. You can not, nay will not admit that you were lucky for some strange reason, even though everyone else can see that you were.

I agree with everything you say except the Chelsea winning the league, i think it will be close and im not saying United will win i just dont think its a 1 horse race.

I agree with everything you say except the Chelsea winning the league, i think it will be close and im not saying United will win i just dont think its a 1 horse race.

Yeah it will be close was just saying it to go with my speech :P

Did I say they were best in world or Europe? Whenever I make a point you change the subject and fabricate something that I have not said

you said, typical united fan, your team is superior to everyother team, if i said ot thought tht would i of said they where better then BARCA, MADRID, did i say tht, NO

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

QUOTE]

just so you dont claim you never sed it

you said, typical united fan, your team is superior to everyother team, if i said ot thought tht would i of said they where better then BARCA, MADRID, did i say tht, NO

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

QUOTE]

just so you dont claim you never sed it

I was not going to claim I did not say it but you are taking it out of context it was a response to your statement claiming you won the game beacuse you are a superior team, what my original point was that your goal was LUCKY it took a DELFECTION after Evra MISHIT a shot this why I am infuriated with you, you cannot admit when your team is lucky you just change the point of the discussion

not at all, i responded tht united are better then sunderland in terms of class and quality, which i think is correct, evra goal was lucky to hit a player, but it was still a class moment from utd to score a gaol tht late, again, they always do it, so it cant always be luck.

lads.lads.lads

heres how it goes

1. we were lucky to get anything out of the game

2.its not only between united and chelsea for the tittle..arsenal are looking very good aswell and u cant count out liverpool yet

Evra scored a LUCKY goal by deflection due to some CLASS pressure play by UTD after Sunderland played very well at old trafford.

both agree with that statement?

lads.lads.lads

heres how it goes

1. we were lucky to get anything out of the game

2.its not only between united and chelsea for the tittle..arsenal are looking very good aswell and u cant count out liverpool yet

i also think man city will be a threat for the title

Evra scored a LUCKY goal by deflection due to some CLASS pressure play by UTD after Sunderland played very well at old trafford.

both agree with that statement?

you annoying man, you just summed up what i have been trying to say for about 2 days in one ****** sentence

not at all, i responded tht united are better then sunderland in terms of class and quality, which i think is correct, evra goal was lucky to hit a player, but it was still a class moment from utd to score a gaol tht late, again, they always do it, so it cant always be luck.

They you go your are nearly there, saying it was a lucky goal. And I was talking about this one goal which you were as well until now when you change your meaning to try and win the argument. The goal was lucky that is what we are talking about and here is what you said

quality utd have over sunderland proved to be the case for the goal, they why utd scored as they have better players then sunderland

I resent this comment you did score because you had better players you scored beacuse of a lucky deflection? Do you agree? I hope you realise I am asking you a question so please answer before sproutin of more Manchester United Properganda

Back