Own goal gifts Man Utd late draw

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 7K
They you go your are nearly there, saying it was a lucky goal. And I was talking about this one goal which you were as well until now when you change your meaning to try and win the argument. The goal was lucky that is what we are talking about and here is what you said

I resent this comment you did score because you had better players you scored beacuse of a lucky deflection? Do you agree? I hope you realise I am asking you a question so please answer before sproutin of more Manchester United Properganda

tht goal may have been lucky, but i was also making the point to other people, who sed earlier that united are lucky, always get lucky that i what really ****** me off, i have to agree with the statement from that guy who said it was a lucky deflection brought about by class utd pressure, i dnt reli want tp argue with you anymore, i always thought you where alright, so lets stop

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Then why not say it like that then

as i am awful at writing what i mean on paper, you should of saw my english at school

tht goal may have been lucky, but i was also making the point to other people, who sed earlier that united are lucky, always get lucky that i what really ****** me off, i have to agree with the statement from that guy who said it was a lucky deflection brought about by class utd pressure, i dnt reli want tp argue with you anymore, i always thought you where alright, so lets stop

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

as i am awful at writing what i mean on paper, you should of saw my english at school

Yeah mate no more arguemnets but in future try and discuss with the correct person you were venting your feelings for things that were not relevant to our 'discussion' call it squits now :)

I have just lost of plot right now with you scott, i tried to stay out of all debating issues with you scott for as long as possible but reading what you say as 'class' just speaks for itself. Remember messi's goal that barcelona scored against man utd in champions league final last season? thats 'Class' all the passing it around, luring your players all out of position then when the moments comes xavi picks up the ball he crosses for messi who runs between the two center backs to score a fantastic header! thats class my friend and it hurts me to say that as barcelona beat us in the final too so i know how it feels.

Its just how football works scott, a mid-table team like sunderland(sorry sunderlanddanny) winning at old trafford with injury time just to play what are sunderland ment to do? go on another attack idiot...they all get behind the ball and close players down within the area and clear the ball whenever they get the chance and it nearly works if it wasnt for a miss judgement from anton ferdinand. It wasnt a matter of class from man utd as you suggested sunderland actually invited man utd to push for the equalizer as sunderland already had the lead you seriously havent got a clue on what your talking about.

**** sake, do you see arsenal 'fans' bragging on about class when they actually played absolutely **** and got a draw last minute to a own goal? we actually say the word 'class' when we play like we did yesterday. not when we draw? idiot.

Last edited:
Hopefull everyone agrees with this!

Theres that saying "you create your own luck" United did this on the weekend. If united didnt pressure like they did, there probably wouldnt have been a goal.

Sunderland wouldnt have been annoyed at the start of the match if they knew they were going to come away with a point. Their grievance is that they played so well away and only came away with a point due to an injury time deflection.

Everyone knows United are a stronger side than Sunderland, but on the day sunderland put in a great performance and actually tried to attack, and they probably deserved to win over all.

I have just lost of plot right now with you scott, i tried to stay out of all debating issues with you scott for as long as possible but reading what you say as 'class' just speaks for itself. Remember messi's goal that barcelona scored against man utd in champions league final last season? thats class all the passing it around, luring your players all out of position then when the moments comes xavi picks up the ball he crosses for messi who runs between the two center backs to score a fantastic header! thats class my friend and it hurts me to say that as barcelona beat us in the final too so i know how it feels.

Its just how football works scott, a mid-table team like sudnerland(sorry sunderlanddanny) winning at old trafford with injury time just to play what are sunderland ment to do? go on another attack idiot...they all get behind the ball and close players down within the area and clear the ball whenever they get the chance and it nearly works if it wasnt for a miss judgement from anton ferdinand. It wasnt a matter of class from man utd as you suggested sunderland actually invited man utd to push for the equalizer as sunderland already had the lead you seriously havent got a clue on what your talking about.

**** sake, do you see arsenal 'fans' dragging on about class when they actually played absolutely **** and got a draw last minute to a own goal? we actually say the world 'class' when we play like we did yesterday. not when we draw? idiot.

Well said and no offence taken :)

Another 4 pages of rubbish from Scott.

I have just lost of plot right now with you scott, i tried to stay out of all debating issues with you scott for as long as possible but reading what you say as 'class' just speaks for itself. Remember messi's goal that barcelona scored against man utd in champions league final last season? thats 'Class' all the passing it around, luring your players all out of position then when the moments comes xavi picks up the ball he crosses for messi who runs between the two center backs to score a fantastic header! thats class my friend and it hurts me to say that as barcelona beat us in the final too so i know how it feels.

Its just how football works scott, a mid-table team like sunderland(sorry sunderlanddanny) winning at old trafford with injury time just to play what are sunderland ment to do? go on another attack idiot...they all get behind the ball and close players down within the area and clear the ball whenever they get the chance and it nearly works if it wasnt for a miss judgement from anton ferdinand. It wasnt a matter of class from man utd as you suggested sunderland actually invited man utd to push for the equalizer as sunderland already had the lead you seriously havent got a clue on what your talking about.

**** sake, do you see arsenal 'fans' dragging on about class when they actually played absolutely **** and got a draw last minute to a own goal? we actually say the word 'class' when we play like we did yesterday. not when we draw? idiot.

gatid, the word class is a moment or a way to describe a player, i never said it was a class performance, i actually said it was the worst performance at home by united for 6-7 years, so you speaking out of your **** again. it was just a class from united to be there attacking, sunderland in the end buckled under uniteds pressure, which most teams do.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Another 4 pages of rubbish from Scott.

shut up, who do you think you are,

kris would call that a troll comment, but i call it a **** head comment

Scott you are contridicting yourself and changing what you have said to suit the question which is why people become annoyed with you like Gatid

well, i think all rge way through i all the way through i have never sed utd played well, so where have i sed class about the way utd played, i sed it was utd class tht dragged them through, like it did against arseanal, and city. so i think being questioned about tht. arsenal fans only drag the word class in when we played like we did yestardy, well i didnt say as a whole we played class.

He is saying it is not class if you read his post correctly and many people agree with him

well, i think it was class, and i have said tht all the way through, i think Joe summed it up perfectly, so i dont care what he thinks

gatid, the word class is a moment or a way to describe a player, i never said it was a class performance, i actually said it was the worst performance at home by united for 6-7 years, so you speaking out of your **** again. it was just a class from united to be there attacking, sunderland in the end buckled under uniteds pressure, which most teams do.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

shut up, who do you think you are,

kris would call that a troll comment, but i call it a **** head comment
Read my username. You speak a load of rubbish mate, you say United were class, they were lucky, they pressured really well in the end, but I still think Sunderland deserved all 3 points. I'm not gonna make another arguement over it or anything, it's just my opinion :)

i need read your user name what has tht got to do with anything

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

you do beacuse you responded to it, glad you admit when your wrong :)

i responded to gatid, as i think he is a muppet( putting it nicely)

I still think United are title challengers, but if Chelsea keep playing like they are, I think they'll win it, sadly, Liverpool may of lost to many games to really give it a go, Arsenal are looking pretty good, just need to be a bit stronger away, still not sure about Man City though, they look good, but I'm not sure whether players like Robinho, Adebayor, Bellamy etc, will stay happy all season without controversy, I mean, Robinho hasn't played loads this season, Bellamy seems to be playing better, so Robinho may become unhappy and move.

i dnt think robinho is good enough to start anyway, tevez and ady are better players, then theres bellamy and santa cruz who are also good players

i need read your user name what has tht got to do with anything

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

i responded to gatid, as i think he is a muppet( putting it nicely)

Sorry for delaying the arguement scott, was watching lord of the rings as i just finished downloading it hehe. And btw its not class, its seer determination to not lose and being honest you would want to see that as man utd are the premiership champions but to say its 'class' just sickens me and im on the edge on quiting watching football all together as you scott depress me might start watchnig golf instead.

I do agree with the muppet part tho as i know i can be a **** sometimes but seriously tho you are that biased toward manutd it's unthinkable im pretty glad your a man utd supporter tbh becuase if you was a arsenal fan jeez.

i dnt think robinho is good enough to start anyway, tevez and ady are better players, then theres bellamy and santa cruz who are also good players
Agreed but Robinho does have the ability to make something out of nothing on some occasions, sadly he doesn't show that enough.

Sorry for delaying the arguement scott, was watching lord of the rings as i just finished downloading it hehe. And btw its not class, its seer determination to not lose and being honest you would want to see that as man utd are the premiership champions but to say its 'class' just sickens me and im on the edge on quiting watching football all together as you scott depress me might start watchnig golf instead.

I do agree with the muppet part tho as i know i can be a **** sometimes but seriously tho you are that biased toward manutd it's unthinkable im pretty glad your a man utd supporter tbh becuase if you was a arsenal fan jeez.

i am biased, i openly admitt that, i have done loads of times before, golf is a fairly good sport have fun, i think tht determination can be a form of class, as it is a quality that only certain people will have, but anyway, bo more arguments, you can respond if you want but i am going to not respond to anything else, because i can see this getting messy and me probaly ebding up being banned or something.

i am biased, i openly admitt that, i have done loads of times before, golf is a fairly good sport have fun, i think tht determination can be a form of class, as it is a quality that only certain people will have, but anyway, bo more arguments, you can respond if you want but i am going to not respond to anything else, because i can see this getting messy and me probaly ebding up being banned or something.

well i guess i cannot argue with that, yh i wanna watch lord of the rings anyway:) and i was joking about tha golf part there is no way that i'm moving from football to golf lol.

Back