paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

paetoja

Reaction score
i kinda got bored of my old tactics and tried to create a new one, where midfielders play and pass better and strikers have enough space to play 1 on 1 with the defenders aswell as to make the playmaker more effient , cuz in my previous tactics he was basically just a another midfielder

positions are similar to the 4 1 3 2

the Cbs are devided to the stopper and cover CB
the stopper should be higher and stronger with good marking
cover shorter faster, tackling more important
FB are oriented very defensively and i see them as fast CBs in this tactics, they rarely join the attack and crossing and dribbling aren't important, but its better if they got high passing and decisions
the DMC is aslo a defensive oriented player, should be strong , have good passing marking tackling, decisions
the 2 MCs important attributes are passing techinque creativity decisions teamwork
the inspiration for the AMC position is Mesut Ozil so look for a player with good dribbling techinque passing creativity decisions acceleration
the strikers need to be as pacey as possible , with good finishing and solid dribbling

the set pieces are set up and work nicely for me, my stopper DC scores like 10-15 goals a season from corners and freekicks

NO OI

i tried it out with my team in the first cro league and in 20 games i scoreed over 80 and concieded NON
also i won the champions league ,trashing liverpool man utd and arsenal, at home i scored more the 3 goals to each of em
and i tested it with lokeren and finished first 4 points ahead of Anderlecht

PLUS NEW CONTROL VERSION
MORE ONE SIDE 2

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4218

links for the new control version

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J1IB667A

Last edited:
hello i want a screnshot on your team

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

and some away games

Would be a good idea to show a picture of the tactic...

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Also, you should work on the ball posession, since the other team has got more posession than you in all those games. :)

^ it's hard to have possession when you're on all out attack.

It's 41212 without MR/ML aka Small Diamond ;).

heres the screenie of my team
i can also upload screenies of my first team players if you like???

Would be a good idea to show a picture of the tactic...

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Also, you should work on the ball posession, since the other team has got more posession than you in all those games. :)

actually i think its more important what u do with the possession then how much amount of it u got
i tend to play super fast passes with little holding on the ball or running with it
thats why only striker run with it cuz it's the smallest risk of getting ur ball stolen and ur opposition launching a dangerous counter
but i could think of a tactics with high possesion if there are interested ppl ??

btw
its patch 11.2.1
in the match preparation section, have team blend selected during preseason and attacking movement all season long
i use normal pitch size

i can tell with 100% that the results you have with dinamo is cheat...either you have editored stars to your team or you have reset the matches many times... biggest bull EVER!

i can tell with 100% that the results you have with dinamo is cheat...either you have editored stars to your team or you have reset the matches many times... biggest bull EVER!

i'm sorry i'm so good at this game

This is 100% Cheat, I have played 4 seasons with Inter and still can't get results vs Arsenal and Liverpool etc and Dinamo Zagreb European minnow's make Arsenal look like Kettering town...I'm with ragge.

This is 100% Cheat, I have played 4 seasons with Inter and still can't get results vs Arsenal and Liverpool etc and Dinamo Zagreb European minnow's make Arsenal look like Kettering town...I'm with ragge.[/Q

yeah its hard to realise that someone could be better at something then you
heres my starting 11

Shtazian 37 Minutes Ago at 12:31 AM for paetoja: your tactic is not from this planet!!!!!!! It is an UFO tactic!!!! I used on my first season with Barcelona and in my first 22 games in the league you won't guess how many i won?!?! ALL OF THEM!!! (H) One was special...with the special one.... Barcelona-Real Madrid 6-0 (6) i scored 86 goals and received 12!!! It is , by far, the best tactic ever on this site!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! PS: I love Sime Vrsaljko and Milan Badelj!

finally feedback

Hi Mate!

I am from Hungary! I have just started a new game with Dortmund! Could you please send me your training you use?

my email address: [email protected]

THX in advance!!!

PUSKAS WAS THE BEST FOOTBALLER ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

Hi Mate!

I am from Hungary! I have just started a new game with Dortmund! Could you please send me your training you use?

my email address: [email protected]

THX in advance!!!

PUSKAS WAS THE BEST FOOTBALLER ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!

here my training schedule created for the tactics
i added an extra winger and inside forward schedule incase some decide to tweak
and khumalo is the poacher schedule and kovacic is AMC

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N6H7TCAC

Hey just wondering if you could post a screenshot of your Team Instructions, as when I go to load it into the game they don't show up :/

some of you who struggle with possession and results against even or better teams should try switching the strategy from overload to contain, also apply a few shouts
Get ball forward
pass to feet
walk ball into box

i tried it in 4 games so far and it doesn't look that bad