TFF, could you PM me the new tactic?

all i need to know is which foot for which side wingers and i'll give it a test, rest i can figure out :)

Mate, it requires tweaking set pieces in the tactic and I also want to polish few things before sharing so I can share it only tomorrow...

I know waiting might be frustrating but believe my frustrations right now is greater than yours ;) because I realized that all that months of testing were for nothing and now I've got an awesome tactic but I know that I can't play with it due the issue with "Instant Result"... What can be more frustrating? ;)

Mate, it requires tweaking set pieces in the tactic and I also want to polish few things before sharing so I can share it only tomorrow...

I know waiting might be frustrating but believe my frustrations right now is greater than yours ;) because I realized that all that months of testing were for nothing and now I've got an awesome tactic but I know that I can't play with it due the issue with "Instant Result"... What can be more frustrating? ;)
TFFF ... Pleaseeee

tff9, tactics are very successful. I appreciate you. I'm thinking of starting a new career opening unemployed.
Which do you think is the most successful in the tactics you made for?
Thank you from now. ;)

Here's the new tactic that that I promised ;) - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/358565-unleashed.html

I'll PM it to you latter...

But It must be said that I abandoned this database long time ago and changed the way I test tactics... Right now I'm using a new testing method to test tactics.

V3 database is useless because of the issue with "Instant Result" that I reported.

ok, but i just want to play the league, not test at all
ur tactics works for me xD

v7

Can someone link me the v7 (4231) attacking tactic? I can't find it anywhere

thanks in advance

Which version check in the weaker clubs? He wants to play in the Polish league.

this tactic works with any team equal TEF Plug & Play (4-4-1-1) V3, in my opinion this tactic has been the best I've used this Forun, because it works with any tea