Can someone send me dmc position player instructions?

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

DM_PIs.png

Great tactic

but anyone else having trouble scoring?

I dominate games 70/80 possession

but struggle to 1 - score and 2 - get many shots on target

Currently managing Malmo with Gary Hooper up front and Ryan Mason playing behind him

TFF if it possible add at Wide versions the mirror to see if we replace the correct positions right please. if possible thanks only in picture at op will be nice

FC Lugano: Let the challenge begin!

After winning everything with MSV Duisburg (Germany), I decided to start a new save with FC Lugano (Swiss). This might be a very interesting challenge. I don't have any cash and no scouts. The coaches and training / youth facilities are awful. I'm the worst club in the Raiffeisen Super League (predicted to be 10th of 10). You call me crazy? I only want one thing: The CL! :)

This is what my squad looks like:

View attachment 146029

View attachment 146028

After winning everything with MSV Duisburg (Germany), I decided to start a new save with FC Lugano (Swiss). This might be a very interesting challenge. I don't have any cash and no scouts. The coaches and training / youth facilities are awful. I'm the worst club in the Raiffeisen Super League (predicted to be 10th of 10). You call me crazy? I only want one thing: The CL! :)

This is what my squad looks like:

View attachment 1057986

View attachment 1057987
good luck mate

Which version check in the weaker clubs? He wants to play in the Polish league.

Guys, I've got a tactic that's a pure evil :), it shows absolutely the best performance that I've managed to get so far in FM16 and I would shared it already but again there's an issue with "Instant Result", the assistant manager changes the roles in the tactic if some specific conditions aren't met...

It's not a big deal when I test the tactic with "Instant Result" because I'm able to edit the players in the testing team to create the necessary conditions to prevent the issue when assistant manager changes the roles in the tactic but in the real game I'd say it's a huge pain in *** to meet these conditions... :)

Heh... to say honestly, I got used to play with "Instant Result" and I use it a lot when I play the real game and I'm sure that many FM players do the same... so I really don't know would it be any use of a tactic that can't be used with "Instant Result"? :O

Ehhh... as I said it can be used with "Instant Result" but you need some specific players for some positions that meet the conditions for some roles...

I'll try to play around some roles that the assistant manager never change when "Instant Result" is used maybe I'll manage to keep the similar eficiency with different roles...

TFF if it possible add at Wide versions the mirror to see if we replace the correct positions right please. if possible thanks only in picture at op will be nice

Mate, I remember that I posted a guide how to make a mirror version, you can look for it should be just few pages back... believe there's nothing complicated in at all... I don't think you can make any mistake.

Last edited:
Guys, I've got a tactic that's a pure evil :), it shows absolutely the best performance that I've managed to get so far in FM16 and I would shared it already but again there's an issue with "Instant Result", the assistant manager changes the roles in the tactic if some specific conditions aren't met...

It's not a big deal when I test the tactic with "Instant Result" because I'm able to edit the players in the testing team to create the necessary conditions to prevent the issue when assistant manager changes the roles in the tactic but in the real game I'd say it's a huge pain in *** to meet these conditions... :)

Heh... to say honestly, I got used to play with "Instant Result" and I use it a lot when I play the real game and I'm sure that many FM players do the same... so I really don't know would it be any use of a tactic that can't be used with "Instant Result"? :O

Ehhh... as I said it can be used with "Instant Result" but you need some specific players for some positions that meet the conditions for some roles...

I'll try to play around some roles that the assistant manager never change when "Instant Result" is used maybe I'll manage to keep the similar eficiency with different roles...

Mate, I remember that I posted a guide how to make a mirror version, you can look for it should be just few pages back... believe there's nothing complicated in at all... I don't think you can make any mistake.
Hey TFF, can we (who play normally) get the tactic please while you work on a solution for the instant result version. Since you almost always have two versions

Hey TFF, can we (who play normally) get the tactic please while you work on a solution for the instant result version. Since you almost always have two versions

Hey mate,

I've thought about it but anyway it requires doing of some write up for it and I'm really tired today so if something happens then it'll be tomorrow :)

TFF, I don't play with IR so I don't care if it doesn't work with IR... :)

I would appreciated if you could share it with me :p

Personally, I only use IR in some boring cup games. For me, the joy of FM is to see your team playing beautiful football in the 3d ME. So I hope you do release two versions: the best possible for people who play all games, and the best possible for people who mostly use IR.

TFF, could you PM me the new tactic?

all i need to know is which foot for which side wingers and i'll give it a test, rest i can figure out :)

Personally, I only use IR in some boring cup games. For me, the joy of FM is to see your team playing beautiful football in the 3d ME. So I hope you do release two versions: the best possible for people who play all games, and the best possible for people who mostly use IR.

I just found that the same issues that I reported about few days ago when the assistant manager changes the roles of ML/MR positions if you use "Instant Result" happens with AML/AMR positions too... weirdly enough that other positions seems aren't effected with the issue.

Ehhh... to say honestly, I'm very upset :( because it means that all that months of testing since the release of FM16 can be thrown at a garbage can... also, as I said I got used to play with "Instant Result" so I really doubt that I'll be playing FM16 any more... usually there are a lot of boring matches in the season when I use "Instant Result" but still I am not ready to lose them because the assistant manager changes my tactic when I use "Instant Result" ;)

Anyway I'm still planning to share the tactic that I was talking about...

Ehhh... if I found the issue with "Instant Result" just after the release of FM16 then probably I deliver this tactic just few months after the FM16 release...

For my part, I only use IR when testing stuff, for normal saves I mostly simulate the match so i can keep an eye on my team, good old habbit all the way back from my first CM game - CM Italia ´95 on ye good old amiga :D

So i'm looking forward to your next tactic, while crossing my fingers for a good 2 striker tactic in the future ;P

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry of the off topic comment but could someone possibly link me to the Instant Result skin? I've never tried something like that before and wouldn't mind giving a new save a go alongside my long term save without putting a great deal of time into watching all the matches. Thanks :)