MSV Duisburg: 6th and maybe my last season

Hey there,
I'm in the 6th season with MSV Duisburg (5th season in the 1. Bundesliga). The save starts to become boring, so I decided to finish it after the 6th season. I won everything except the CL. This should happen now.

The new tactic set is very nice. :))

View attachment 146740

View attachment 146741

Last edited:
Guys, I've found some kind of solution that allows using "Inside Forward + Wide Midfielder" version with "Instant Result" and get almost the quality performance as if you played the match in full.

I added it to the OP:

If you are going to use "Inside Forward + Wide Midfielder” versions with "Instant Result" then you should know that there's a issue when the assistant manager changes the Wide Midfielder role in the tactic to other roles for MR position that has the highest rating.

I found some solution for the issue and in order to minimize the negative effect from the issue and get almost the same quality performance when you use "Instant Result" as if you played the match in full, these conditions should be met:

1) Players that you use at MR position should have "Winger" role at the 1st place at the roles ratings list in order to avoid possible change "Wide Midfielder" role to "Wide Playmaker" role:

Ratings_1.png

2) Players that you use at MR position should have “Very Strong" or "Strong" or "Fairly Strong” rating for the left foot:

foots_1.png

Please notice when you use "Instant Result" then the assistant manager makes substitutions during matches so all players that can be used as possible substitutions at MR position should met the conditions too.

Last edited:
I have a question for TFF about the player filters for the tactic.

I just finished my first season playing with the tactic and my team performed superb defensively,conceding only 7 goals in the season and having looked at the player attributes that were asked for, my team played better with my players who did not fulfill the filters uploaded but rather the ones who did not. I am a pretty good team having won the German league and the CL this season. What do you guys suggest going with, keep buying the players I buy or rather get players according to the filters?

Can someone send me dmc position player instructions?

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Works like a charm. Went unbeaten with Benfica and won the sextuple(!!). Gaitan won world player of the year, Sanches golden boy.

please help me i need v7 download link
i look all pages but i cant find.

TFF PARAGON V7_07FCE739-4075-47C8-B508-B078F69C7

please help me i need v7 download link
i look all pages but i cant find.

You can finde it using the paperclip icon located just under this threads star rating.
use CTRL+G to use your browsers search option when you have opened the "paperclip" window

Mate, those links dosn't seem to be downloadable - could be my browser acting, but if it isn't i'll try my luck with a link to v7 :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...n-v7_07fce739-4075-47c8-b508-b078f69c7d71.fmf