hey tff, mate who do u take of if u got a player sent off

If you use the Attacking version then remove AMC

If you use the Balanced version then remove MCL position move DM to MCL position and give DM Central Midfielder(Defend) role (the same as in the Attacking version).

INSIDE FORWARDS EDITION:

These tactics are tweaks of the main tactics and the only difference is Wide Midfielders were changed to Inside Forwards.

I find that Inside Forwards versions are slightly weaker than Wide Midfielders version but still you will be greatly overarching with this tactics too.

Please notice that these tactics can be used with Instant Result and it doesn’t require special versions of these tactics for Instant Result.

PARAGON ( BALANCED - INSIDE FORWARDS )

Paragon_IF_Balance_Barca_v1.png
Paragon_IF_Balance_Real_v1.png

PARAGON ( ATTACKING - INSIDE FORWARDS )

Paragon_IF_Attack_Barca_v1.png
Paragon_IF_Attack_Real_v1.png

Hmm, few days ago you said wingers was the way to go. Now you go for the reverse foots for wingers once again. Will try this out soon :p

Hmm, few days ago you said wingers was the way to go. Now you go for the reverse foots for wingers once again. Will try this out soon :p

Ehhh... it came out that the problem was not Inside Forwards and the poor attacking-build play was the problem...

Ehhh... it came out that the problem was not Inside Forwards and the poor attacking-build play was the problem...

Thanks. Was going to ask the same question.

And thanks for the Inside Forwards' version. Now my Napoli side can utilize Berardi and Insigne to the fullest.

Last edited:
I love these tactics!
Haven't thanked you for the others, but this is beautiful.

So, finally...Thank you for a suberb job and dedication :D

Both can work depending on tactic, I think IFs are easier to implement as full backs are so effective so it's better to leave space for them to move into. This can be achieved with wide midfielders (playing as wingers) though as you can get them to sit narrower.

So TFF you are convinced : Paragon > Annihilator > Conqueror ?

Wide mid are slight better than IF , correct? i ll go for Wide -attacking if yes so

If you use the Attacking version then remove AMC

If you use the Balanced version then remove MCL position move DM to MCL position and give DM Central Midfielder(Defend) role (the same as in the Attacking version).

Hey TFF, fistly thanks for all tactics that you made :). And if you can, please tell me what tactic is better for underdog. Thanks for the reply :)

Second season in Prem after avoiding relegation with Burton Albion and now some fantastic results using inside forward version. beating even Arsenal away..

KYJ1OTr.png

Hey TFF, fistly thanks for all tactics that you made :). And if you can, please tell me what tactic is better for underdog. Thanks for the reply :)
Imo Conqueror. 4-4-2 tactics are stronger overall, especially for underdog sides. 4-3-3 takes stronger/more well rounded forward players while 4-4-2 can use more specialized players.

I'll try Paragon out and report back though ;-)

why you don't change your tactics? you only open new thread and bla bla bla.

No one asked you or told you to use any of TFFs tactics or even to post in the thread - but hey you can make threads here too, got something different you want to show and share, or is it just an troll attempt/post count boost?

Imo Conqueror. 4-4-2 tactics are stronger overall, especially for underdog sides. 4-3-3 takes stronger/more well rounded forward players while 4-4-2 can use more specialized players.

I'll try Paragon out and report back though ;-)

he say balance :)

I meant which of 2 balance tactic with WM or IF is better :).

The balanced version that i downloaded have atack mentality and the atracking version have control mentality.
is that correct?