they only "challenge" i see in these balanced/attacking tactic sets is this; Choose a country where your team is as dominant as PSG is in Ligue 1 irl, but unlike PSG you're a small weak team hitting European competitions, it might get important to have AMs there can play MCs and MCs there can play DMC or keeping a squad fitting both types of tactics could be a small problem or a challenge.

But whit that said, nice to see both types of tactics in the same thread :)

i cant see OI's, anyone pleas SS

OI_Wrath_V4.png

Finally a IF tactic again! :D the 4-4-2 was a strange formation

TFF,

can we switch the training for the MC's... train MCL as AP, and MCR as BWM since the foot requirements is not important ?

How can i apply the pre set filtres?i've downloaded but i don t know how to apply

Has anyone got a set of results for this? Starting a new season and need to decide on my tactic

Guys, I've updated the filters and the attributes at the OP. There are changes for Central Defenders.

TFF,

can we switch the training for the MC's... train MCL as AP, and MCR as BWM since the foot requirements is not important ?

Mate, I really don't see any connection between the individual focus training and the foot requirements :)

Only one question ,if i use balanced version, player mentality is attacking ?

balanced paragon (wide midifer) have atacking mentality ? that normal or somting wrong ? :D

TFF, a couple of question for you:
- training is the same for every player, in the Inside Forward version?
- when should I use Balanced and when Attacking?

- training is the same for every player, in the Inside Forward version?

Yes, it's the same and the only difference train AML/AMR positions as Inside Forwards.

- when should I use Balanced and when Attacking?

Balanced is a universal tactic that can be used in any situation.

I'd recommend using the Attacking version only when you think that you are much stronger side than your opponent and you aren't afraid of him but if you have any doubts then you'd better go for the Balanced tactic.

P.S. I've added this description to the OP. ;)

Last edited:
TFF just something worth you testing, I have found that teams cant seem to cope with a 4231 away from home, but at home they are fine with it.

This is confirmed by Serbias testing, I am currently trying Inside forwards attack away from home then balanced wide mid version at home

OHHHH i think this is the THING! i am trying BALANACE version in Lithuania... won league easily when 6 games left to play and give a massive fight to BARISOV BATE in CL qualification... second season i began with 14 games and 14 wins! just simply smashing everyone! Very Very solid in defence! concede jus 2 goals in 21 game in first season... Most important players is Left wide midfielder, striker and DR! gonna test it in premier league next!