maxy67

Reaction score
Welcome to the Paris FC Challenge :)

The challenge consists of taking Paris FC (a semi pro side) from the bottom of the French League system in the Nationale league all the way to international success- making PFC the biggest club in the world.

Ok so heres some information that I found about the club on Wikipedia: A brief Paris Football Club commonly referred to as PFC or simply Paris) is a French association football club based in Paris. The club was founded in 1969 and currently play in the Championnat National, the third level of French football. Paris plays its home matches at the Stade Charléty located in the 13th arrondissement of Paris....
Paris was founded in 1969 and later merged with Stade Saint-Germain to form Paris Saint-Germain. The current Paris FC exists as a result of the club splitting from Paris Saint-Germain. Unlike its counterpart, which has gone on to establish a solid foundation, Paris FC have endured a bleak history having spent the majority of its life playing in the amateur divisions. The club's highest honor to date was winning its group in the Championnat de France amateur in 2006. Paris FC last played in Ligue 1 in the 1978–79 season.

The most important thing about Paris FC is the potential. They have a 25,000 seater stadium which is huge for such a low level club, as well as being in a hugely attractive and big city, so the possibilities for how much you could expand the club is immense, all the basis are there for Paris FC and more importantly to put Paris on the International footballing map.

If you can it would be great if you could:
-Post your successes- If you won back to back promotions, won a trophy, beat PSG, won the champions league (being only the second team in France to do this)? I and others I’m sure would love to hear about it.
- Tactics- If you’ve found a tactic particularly good for Paris FC then post it up here
- Transfers- Something that I’ve always found a little hard if I’m honest; getting the right transfers for the club. Post up your signings and help others achieve success.

Pictures of what the club looks like when you start:

View attachment 202408View attachment 202409View attachment 202410View attachment 202411View attachment 202412View attachment 202413

Heres a story to follow about Paris FC

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/87816-paris-fc-city-love.html

Last edited:
I'll post my results of my first season very soon.

wow great thread, I live in Paris for almost 8 years, know this stadium as well, actually I play Paris FC too but after 5 match all defeat, kind of give up x_x
congrat your success, can't wait for your next season

wow great thread, I live in Paris for almost 8 years, know this stadium as well, actually I play Paris FC too but after 5 match all defeat, kind of give up x_x
congrat your success, can't wait for your next season

Ah thats cool! Just struggling to avoid relegation with them this season, the jump from semi pro- to pro is hard

I'm quite interested in this, could someone recomend any players to sign and sell and also a formation?

I'm quite interested in this, could someone recomend any players to sign and sell and also a formation?

Hey in the first season I didnt make many changes to the team just a few loan signings who didnt turn out to be very good... In the second season after turning pro I made three key signings View attachment 203058View attachment 203059View attachment 203060

I was doing pretty badly until I changed my tactic to this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...2-grande-inter-1963-1967-unbeaten-tactic.html and switched the mentality to very rigid and the starting strategy to very rigid and then climbed up the table, and survived relegation (with a lot more money next season) Hope that helps

View attachment 203061Heres the leauge table for the second season- you get quite a lot of money in TV money 4 mill so a huge profit was made this season and I now have a transfer kitty of 3 mill.

Can anyone suggest a tactic for the first season, i'm having real problems with it :(

In your first season pick up Abdou Dieye. He's a quick striker, available on a free. So far he's bagged me 7 in 8 including a hat-trick on debut. You'll also be light at RB so sign Kenny Lala on loan. Excellent idea and thread. I'm 11 games in and 2nd.

What are your attendances like in L2 Maxy? At the moment I'm playing in front of 300 fans lol.

In your first season pick up Abdou Dieye. He's a quick striker, available on a free. So far he's bagged me 7 in 8 including a hat-trick on debut. You'll also be light at RB so sign Kenny Lala on loan. Excellent idea and thread. I'm 11 games in and 2nd.

What are your attendances like in L2 Maxy? At the moment I'm playing in front of 300 fans lol.

Great suggestions mate, I'm in third season now, and they've gone up to a huge 550! Haha- I'll post an update soon, pushing for promotion in my second season in L2, 3 points behind 3rd place, predicted relegation.

View attachment 203794View attachment 203795

PROMOTION! Been promoted to the top division in France, where I have been given quite a lot of money from TV , so might have a chance to sign some good players. BTW heres my transfer history. I played 5-3-2 for most of the season- since the team was so bad, and was predicted relegation. But i got to the top division and can now play good football!

Last edited:
Well done Maxy67 :)
I think tonight I'll have a big Paris session and try get a lot through the first season, as I've had a budy week and havn't had much time to play FM.
For people starting this challenge I suggest asking for a trial day right at the start, many players come who have the potential to be over 4 stars so its a great way to sign good, young players :D

Well done Maxy67 :)
I think tonight I'll have a big Paris session and try get a lot through the first season, as I've had a budy week and havn't had much time to play FM.
For people starting this challenge I suggest asking for a trial day right at the start, many players come who have the potential to be over 4 stars so its a great way to sign good, young players :D

Good luck! And thats good advice I did that and signed a soon to be brilliant goalkeeper. Hope your successful!

Update the top leauge is so so hard. Tried tonnes of tactics and i get hammered by everyone. Although I'm still 3 points clear of relegation zone.. Going to take a miracle to not get relegated.