Update on this soon, in final for the league cup, 8th in top division predicted 20th, and in quarters for french cup! PARIS FC

I, i'm going to start a game with Paris FC. could you recommend me some transfers and tactics?

Thanks!
grin.gif

I'm going to boot this one up right now!
This looks like it is going to be a tough challenge, considering how much i hate the french!

Last edited:
wow looks good Maxy, Every time i lose a match the wrath of the 200 fans of Paris FC call for my head! I posted a story in the story section you guys should take a look! let me know what you did at what points and try and steer me in the right direction, I would love the feed back!

wow looks good Maxy, Every time i lose a match the wrath of the 200 fans of Paris FC call for my head! I posted a story in the story section you guys should take a look! let me know what you did at what points and try and steer me in the right direction, I would love the feed back!

Which season are you in now? Have you held a youth recruitment day? You can get good young players with that. And here is the tactic I use:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/87493-recreation-tactic-sacchis-milan.html

Probbably the main reason for my success is the tactic.

Paris FC 2000 - My Pre-Season

Paris FC 2000 – My Pre-Season
  • Transfers
View attachment 206773

As you can see there have been a lot of transfers. This is mainly to free up the wage budget by releasing the ‘dead wood’ from the team, especially those on high wages.
I have signed lots of high potential youngsters along with two good right back in Badin and Kelsch, an area where the squad was lacking beforehand, and a good left mid, Aribi, for the same reason as before.
  • Tactic
View attachment 206775
We play a 4-5-1 formation which almost turns into a 2-4-4 when attacking and a 6-3-1 when defending.
  • Defending
When we are not in possession we play an aggressive pressing game with players from all over the pitch chasing the ball down. This is particularly effective in the two central midfielders who are both Ball Winning Midfielders, Souquet with the support duty and Mirza with the defend duty. Their aim is to break down the play before it gets through to the oppositions attack. Also by them marking the two opposing midfielders it should leave our attacking midfielder with an abundance of space to exploit when we win the ball back. The two centre backs, two full backs and two ball winning midfielders make up the 6 when defending while the attacking midfielder and two wingers make up the 3 in midfield who look for space as well as doing their fair share of defensive duties. The Poacher up top makes himself available for when we win the ball back and fancy launching a counter attack.
  • Attacking
When attacking we concentrate on working the ball from the defence into the ‘attacking’ players, the wingers, attacking midfielder and striker, through short passing between the centre backs, full backs and the central midfielders. Once the ball reaches the attacking players the tempo increases along with the passing style to a much higher tempo and direct style; this is due to the attacking players having higher creativity, speed and flair. We focus on getting out full backs high up the pitch and wide in case the attack breaks down and we need to hold onto the ball again. Also we aim to get the ball into the feet of the playmaker, the attacking midfielder, who orchestrates attacking moves; whether out wide to either winger, through balls played into the Poacher or even recycling the possession by playing it back to the central midfielders or full backs if nothing else is on. The two centre backs make up the 2 left in defence when we are attacking, with the full backs and central midfield creating the 4 midfielders and the attacking players working together as the 4 strikers when attacking.
  • Team
View attachment 206776
The tactic is very much made to suit the team; we have fast strikers who can also play right midfield and they are set to switch with each other during the game to confuse the opposition. Both central midfielders have respectable long shot attributes and they are the only players in the team who are set to have long shots sometimes so when the opportunity arises they can fire one in from long range.
  • Flaws
Due to the vast number of signings it may take a while for the team to gel together and we may not start the season so well.
The squad is very young and inexperienced so they lack the mental attributes which increase with age.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated. :D

I grabbed that tactic too. However, my own adaptation of the ParkthePlane and JP's high scoring ones are the ones i am using now. I changed a few aspects to each one to suit the team, but they are working well. Milan's is almost identical to mine.

Shame, See if you can find Hugue Ayivi He is pure class for me right now. Check my thread in the stories.

Paris FC 2000 – My Pre-Season
  • Transfers
View attachment 206773

As you can see there have been a lot of transfers. This is mainly to free up the wage budget by releasing the ‘dead wood’ from the team, especially those on high wages.
I have signed lots of high potential youngsters along with two good right back in Badin and Kelsch, an area where the squad was lacking beforehand, and a good left mid, Aribi, for the same reason as before.
  • Tactic
View attachment 206775
We play a 4-5-1 formation which almost turns into a 2-4-4 when attacking and a 6-3-1 when defending.
  • Defending
When we are not in possession we play an aggressive pressing game with players from all over the pitch chasing the ball down. This is particularly effective in the two central midfielders who are both Ball Winning Midfielders, Souquet with the support duty and Mirza with the defend duty. Their aim is to break down the play before it gets through to the oppositions attack. Also by them marking the two opposing midfielders it should leave our attacking midfielder with an abundance of space to exploit when we win the ball back. The two centre backs, two full backs and two ball winning midfielders make up the 6 when defending while the attacking midfielder and two wingers make up the 3 in midfield who look for space as well as doing their fair share of defensive duties. The Poacher up top makes himself available for when we win the ball back and fancy launching a counter attack.
  • Attacking
When attacking we concentrate on working the ball from the defence into the ‘attacking’ players, the wingers, attacking midfielder and striker, through short passing between the centre backs, full backs and the central midfielders. Once the ball reaches the attacking players the tempo increases along with the passing style to a much higher tempo and direct style; this is due to the attacking players having higher creativity, speed and flair. We focus on getting out full backs high up the pitch and wide in case the attack breaks down and we need to hold onto the ball again. Also we aim to get the ball into the feet of the playmaker, the attacking midfielder, who orchestrates attacking moves; whether out wide to either winger, through balls played into the Poacher or even recycling the possession by playing it back to the central midfielders or full backs if nothing else is on. The two centre backs make up the 2 left in defence when we are attacking, with the full backs and central midfield creating the 4 midfielders and the attacking players working together as the 4 strikers when attacking.
  • Team
View attachment 206776
The tactic is very much made to suit the team; we have fast strikers who can also play right midfield and they are set to switch with each other during the game to confuse the opposition. Both central midfielders have respectable long shot attributes and they are the only players in the team who are set to have long shots sometimes so when the opportunity arises they can fire one in from long range.
  • Flaws
Due to the vast number of signings it may take a while for the team to gel together and we may not start the season so well.
The squad is very young and inexperienced so they lack the mental attributes which increase with age.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated. :D

Good start man!

View attachment 206816

Paris FC in Europe. 800 Season ticket holders this season too!
I'm amazed :O haha well done :)
see the badge you have for Paris, you got that from downloading something yeah?
well if i download it will it work in my game if i've already started a save or will i have to start over for it to come into effect?

I'm amazed :O haha well done :)
see the badge you have for Paris, you got that from downloading something yeah?
well if i download it will it work in my game if i've already started a save or will i have to start over for it to come into effect?

Cheers mate, its been a struggle getting them there, but now I've got some good players, looking for a top 6 finish and success in europe this season. It will work definitely.
Club & Competition Logos
Look there- and find the badges and logos and how to put them in your game :)

I'm taking a break from Paris FC at the mo, I will continue back later this week probably. Just sick of the french. haha