Update: Came 5th in the league, won the league cup for the second time, got to the 2nd round of the europa league.

On now..this is very good challenge..I started playin it..I'm now February 2012 and I'm 3rd on League table so I hope to finish top 3 and progress..the player arent that good but I bought some on free transfer so it's good..I'll be posting some screenshots and results soon..anybody got some questions..it's really hard challenge I addmit..

Ok now..this is very good challenge..I started playin it..I'm now February 2012 and I'm 3rd on League table so I hope to finish top 3 and progress..the player arent that good but I bought some on free transfer so it's good..I'll be posting some screenshots and results soon..anybody got some questions..it's really hard challenge I addmit..

It's quite good challenge, I'm playing 4th season, and I'm holding pretty good on League table in Ligue 1, also playing in league cup final, and french cup quarter final...I'll be posting some pics really soon...vozdrica

I'm starting this challenge now. Hope I stay committed to this and not get distracted by my West Ham save :p

have started this challenge, using the MR hough rolls back years tactic

and i am 1-0 up vs PSG after aproximately 50 seconds :L
training match preseason 1 they have 1st team playing

Hmm, I'm starting a new save up now for the challenge. Attempting to first get PSG to be a parent club and get players like Areola, Ogneda loaned to me and then sneak up on them and knock them off there Paris perch! (6)