LovanoFM

Reaction score
View attachment 379732

So last year Safc-mad-Scotty managed Paris FC and done very well with them. After talking to him on steam for a bit he gave me the idea to manage Paris and write a story along the way.

Club information:

View attachment 379730

So the club has never been past the National division which I want to change as soon as possible. As we climb up the leagues I will need to request for the club to become professional which will help out with attracting better players.

Season expectations:

View attachment 379729

As all three options are the same I will be choosing the lowest one so I do not have to manage the squad under pressure. These expectations also mean I will not be able to sign players unless I gain funds by selling players already at the club.

Career expectations:

1: Win the Ligue 1.
2: Win all French cups.
3: Win all European cups.
4: Become a legend at the club.

View attachment 379633

August:

View attachment 379632

A great way to start the season with a 2-1 victory.

View attachment 379629

Our first away game and we beat Colmar quite comfortably.

View attachment 379628

USJA opened the scoring so I was happy to come away with a point in this game as they caused us many problems.

View attachment 379627

9 men Colomiers didn't give us much of a game and we ran out deserved winners.

League table:

View attachment 379625

A very good start to the season after the first 4 games as we see ourselves in 1st place.

View attachment 379530

September:

View attachment 379529

A good way to start off of the month with a 2-1 win against Lucon.

View attachment 379528

Sliti scoring another goal as we get our first victory over rivals Red Star.

View attachment 379527

A disappointing defeat in a game we should have won.

View attachment 379526

Another defeat and to make things worse we lose our most influential player Sliti for 2 weeks.

League table:

View attachment 379524

Very happy with our league position considering we was predicted to get relegated this season.

View attachment 379496

October:

View attachment 379495

A decent draw away from home as Vannes steal a point with a penalty.

View attachment 379492

A poor performance as we should have taken all 3 points in this game.

View attachment 379489

The red card enabled us to see out the game leading 2-1 at half time.

View attachment 379487

Our defence is absolutely terrible but we managed to get the win as Etshimi fired home in the 92nd minute.

View attachment 379484

We win our French Cup 6th round tie emphatically to progress.

League table:

View attachment 379486

Undefeated again in this month means we still sit in 2nd place 2 points in front of EFC.

Decent month mate, you tend to win games by scoring and letting in goals, you may want to improve this :)

Decent month mate, you tend to win games by scoring and letting in goals, you may want to improve this :)

Yeah exactly, but its tough when the team is below par and I didnt have any money to spend. Its all about grinding out the wins in the lower leagues until I get some money!

Yeah true mate, maybe not going up this season could help as next season could be a long season?

View attachment 379466

November:

View attachment 379464

A great 3 points away from home with the Toko and Etshimi duo prevailing.

View attachment 379461

Another one of those games where I should have won but the players did not perform resulting in a 3-1 defeat.

View attachment 379458

We advance into the 8th round of the French Cup with another brilliant performance. We now play AS Cannes.

View attachment 379457

Both teams missed penalties so the 1-1 result was fair in my opinion.

View attachment 379456

Another draw, not much to say really it happens all the time.

League table:

View attachment 379450

The battle for 2nd and 3rd place consists of 7 teams at the moment, so we need to find a good run of form to ensure we go up.

View attachment 379435

December:

View attachment 379434

A late extra time goal saw us advance into the 9th round.

View attachment 379433

League leaders Ajaccio made us fight hard and we ended up coming out with a point which is great!

View attachment 379432

We took advantage of our game in hand as we get all 3 points and go back into 2nd place.

League table:

View attachment 379430

Ajaccio look like they are going to run away with the league this year so 2nd or 3rd place is the target.

New contract:

View attachment 379427

I also signed a new contract with Paris which makes me their manager until 2015.

Keep going mate! This is a great one to follow! Also you need to win your games against the teams around you, and then you will defiantly get second or third place!

View attachment 379339

January:

View attachment 379336

A late goal from Laifa gave us the win.

View attachment 379335

We finally start banging in the goals scoring 5 in one game!

View attachment 379334

A disappointing defeat to end our cup run, Veldeman's dismissal really was the factor in this game.

View attachment 379333

Bottom of the table Colomiers didn't prove much of a threat in this game.

View attachment 379327

A great way to end the month with another 3 points.

League table:

View attachment 379322

Still in second place but we have closed the gap on 1st place to just 3 points.

View attachment 379282

February & March:

I played one league game too many so I decided to just combine the two months together.

View attachment 379281

A fantastic two months only losing 2 games, We also done the double over rivals Red Star which was a good feeling! Naim Sliti are right winger has been fantastic this season and it shows in these 2 months as he has scored in pretty much every game.

League table:

View attachment 379279

With 5 games left we are two points behind league leaders Ajaccio. 10 points infront of 3rd place so I am confident we will come 2nd place at least which is a great season for everyone at the club!

View attachment 379275

April & May:

View attachment 379271

Going unbeaten in the last 2 months but have we done enough to win the league? Surely after beating league leaders Ajaccio we climbed to the top.

League table:

View attachment 379269

The whole squad played great all season which lead to our fantastic league finish. 1st place when we was expected to get relegated is amazing. The Ligue 2 will be a very difficult challenge but if we sign the right players we should do well.

Player of the season:

View attachment 379268

Sliti played amazing this season rescuing us in so many games and scoring a lot of vital goals.