Looks good mate. Was thinking about a Paris FC save, so will be interesting seeing how you get on.

Fantastic read, I will follow.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

More updates will follow, been ill lately but getting back into it!

View attachment 377693

Transfers:

Just going to show a picture because I didn't have much money to work with again so I think surviving in Ligue 2 is going to be tough. We lost most of players as they would not renew contracts because we couldn't pay them the wages they wanted, so I had to go out and sign lots of average players just to fill up the squad.

View attachment 377689

Sliti did actually leave our club on a free transfer as I couldn't pay his wages but as soon as he left I re-signed him for 1k less than he wanted which was great news!

View attachment 377388

August:

View attachment 377387

A disappointing way to start the Ligue 2 campaign with a 1-0 defeat in the 93rd minute.

View attachment 377384

A great performance as last seasons star performer Sliti scored 2 goals in our 3-2 win.

View attachment 377383

Orleans missed penalty definitely showed how poor they played as we dominated them for 90 minutes.

View attachment 377382

Guingamp are our Parent club but we showed them who the real bosses are with a 3-0 away win.

View attachment 377381

Goals galore in this game as we drew 4-4 with Istres.

League table:

View attachment 377379

An amazing start to the season! Sitting in 4th place is not what I expected but its early doors yet.

Great start, keep it up! What tactic are you using?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

View attachment 377319

September:

View attachment 377316

A 1-1 draw against Tours was a fair result.

View attachment 377313

Another well deserved point however we should have won this game.

View attachment 377309

A surprise victory in this game as we dominate from start to finish.

View attachment 377305

Caen were much better on the day which showed in there performance.

League table:

View attachment 377302

Still in a nice place in the league. You know your doing good when you higher than Montpellier in the league!

View attachment 376941

October:

View attachment 376939

We actually dominated the possession in this game but Dijon just took their chances!

View attachment 376936

We have to be the most unluckiest team in the league, they scored 2 goals from defensive mistakes.

View attachment 376935

I don't know how Montpellier are in Ligue 2 as there team is still very strong, great point nevertheless.

View attachment 376934

7 Shots on target and only one goal is kinda annoying but at least we kept them at bay to get all 3 points.

View attachment 376933

So many draws!

League table:

View attachment 376928

Still sitting nicely in the league 14 games in.

View attachment 376885

November:

View attachment 376884

A decent draw against Ajaccio but we did lose Keita through injury.

View attachment 376882

A simple cup tie victory, always expected in the early stages.

View attachment 376880

Youngster Toko equalised late in the game to rescue us a point.

View attachment 376879

A great result against Auxerre with star man Sliti scoring 2 before Osei and Paillot closed the game out.

League table:

View attachment 376878

Still in the same position as last month, we are drawing to many games at the moment which I will be trying to change.

I remember following Scott's fantastic story last year and this has started just as well.

View attachment 376724

January:

View attachment 376723

We now go on to play Monaco in the 10th round.

View attachment 376722

A great three points in the game of bad tackles!

View attachment 376721

Orleans had the worst lucky in this game missing a penalty, getting an injury and getting a red card. We then scored a penalty which added insult to injury.

View attachment 376720

Dominated by Monaco which was expected as they started most of their first team players.

View attachment 376719

Another great result against out parent club Guingamp, maybe we should parent them!

View attachment 376718

We stole all 3 points with a late 88th minute goal.

League table:

View attachment 376716

We could actually get promotion and I don't know how. Were just going to get trashed in Ligue 1 as shown when we played Monaco!

View attachment 376593

March:

View attachment 376591

Last time we played these it was exactly the same result, 3-0!

View attachment 376588

A bore draw.

View attachment 376587

A bit harsh on us to lose this game as we had a lot of the possession and more shots on target.

View attachment 376580

Montpellier are on a great run of form and they wasn't going to let me get in their way.

League table:

View attachment 376579

Montpellier have climbed right up the table and now sit in 2nd place, great string of games from them!

View attachment 376572

April & May:

View attachment 376571

Thought I would stick them both into one considering these are the last league games. A mixed ending to the season winning and losing without finding any real form.

League table:

View attachment 376570

Very pleased with our final league finish considering we was tipped for relegation. Some of our new signings have settled into the squad nicely. Hopefully next year with a few new players to freshen up the squad we can go on and get promoted.

Finances:

View attachment 376569

We are looking pretty good in the financial area which is nice to see. Me not using much of the transfer budget was a plus considering were spending all that money on the new stadium.