View attachment 376500

Pre season:

View attachment 376499

A few players left the club due to them not wanting renewed contracts, we also signed a few players on frees and on loan deals.

View attachment 376497

The pick of the bunch is Jose Semedo who we signed on a free transfer from Portuguese club Arouca. Semedo has played for clubs like Sporting, Charlton and Sheffield Wednesday in his career.

View attachment 376471

August:

View attachment 376470

A great start to the league winning 4 out of the 5 games! Sliti again just like every other season is starting early and has hit his form. A very brief exit in the Coupe de la Ligue as we get knocked out in the 2nd round.

League table:

View attachment 376469

Nothing to sing and dance about at the moment, but its definitely nice to see ourselves at the top.

View attachment 376342

September:

View attachment 376341

We continued our great run of form early on in the month but it soon ended as we lost to Guingamp. We nearly lost 2 in a row but Sliti was able to rescue a point late on in the game with a wonder strike.

League table:

View attachment 376340

Still top of the league after 2 months which is a good sign. We should be making a push towards promotion this season whether it be 3rd,2nd or 1st.

Transfers:

View attachment 376339

We signed N'Sikulu for 230,000 and he is reported to be a good Ligue 1 striker when he reaches his full potential.

View attachment 376338

We also needed a back up RB considering we only had one so I decided to sign this guy on a free transfer.

View attachment 376337

This young regen will be joining when his contract expires at his current club.

View attachment 376182

November:

View attachment 376180

A great month for us winning all the games we played and also advancing into the 8th round of the French Cup. This year I believe that we can go one further than last year in the Cup and reach the 11th round!

League table:

View attachment 376177

The current title race is between us and Guingamp our old Parent club. We are performing very well so far this season and have been far more consistent in the league.

View attachment 376170

December:

View attachment 376169

Only three games this month with 4 points out of a possible 9. Benedick rescued us in the last game with a late goal to give us all 3 points against Clermont Foot.

League table:

View attachment 376167

In the same position as last month as me and Guingamp still have the same amount of points, nothing can tear us apart at this moment in time.

View attachment 376126

January:

View attachment 376124

We started off slowly losing against Dijon but things started to pick up in the last few games as we drew 2 and won 2. The last game which was a 5-2 win was a fan day so its always nice to get a big result when the stadium is packed out!

League table:

View attachment 376123

We just can't seem to overtake Guingamp! Everytime we win a game they win a game everytime we lose they win and get a point advantage!

View attachment 376096

February:

View attachment 376094

We play 1st place Guingamp in a game they should have won but we somehow rescued a point. Yann Benedick the striker we signed on a free transfer last season has finally found some form and is banging in the goals.

League table:

View attachment 376080

Going into the final months of the season now and I am confident that we can get promoted into Ligue 1 providing we stay consistent and keep getting points on the board.

Enjoying this so far, looking forward to seeing a Paris FC vs PSG derby sometime in the future

View attachment 375813

March:

View attachment 375811

A few very important wins this month that will help us in our final push for promotion into Ligue 1. Once again Sliti has stepped up to the mark scoring important goals.

League table:

View attachment 375804

I think we have secured promotion this season but I won't be taking anything or anyone for granted. 7 games left and I am aiming for 7 wins!

Loving this story, Paris FC is defiantly a save I will be doing soon!

Looking good man, loving the layout to this story as well. Will be interesting to see how you do in Ligue 1 should you go up of course.

View attachment 375712

April & May:

View attachment 375711

We started hitting form in the final months with big wins against Bastia and Evian scoring 9 goals and only conceding 2. A dodgy end to the season drawing 2 games and losing the final game of the season so lets hope Guingamp didn't take advantage of our bad performances.

League table:

View attachment 375710

So we done it! We won Ligue 2 and more importantly gain promotion into Ligue 1.

View attachment 375709

I also got the achievement which is always nice!

Finances:

View attachment 375708

The finances are still looking decent so lets hope the chairman shells out and gives me a decent transfer budget to strengthen the squad!

Star player:

View attachment 375707

This guy is an absolute monster and has won us so many games. He's like the Bale of Spurs! At the moment he doesn't want to renew his contract so it looks like he may be on his way out of the club which is unfortunate.

Congrats on your Steam Achievement, Promotion and New Stadium KIU!

View attachment 375629

Pre season:

View attachment 375628

Just like last season I tried to sign as many players as possible considering we lose half our players due to them not wanting to renew their contract. The biggest signings are Berget from Cardiff and Postiga on a free transfer who is a player/ u19s assistant manager!

View attachment 375627

A very decent player and already valued at 1.6 million more than we signed him for.

Our squad is not that big and we do lack players in certain positions so its going to be a tough season for us to survive in Ligue 1.

View attachment 375626

August:

View attachment 375625

A great start to the Ligue 1 season winning 3 of our 5 games. Kind of a shock how we won some of those games but the team are working together well and we are grinding out the results!

League table:

View attachment 375624

A don't think this great form will carry on for much longer as we have been hit with quite a lot of injuries including our star man Sliti.