Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

You got the game yet? Looking forward to how we finish our first season! :)

Yep, I played 4 matches last night, but spent alot of the time scouting for players! I'm in mid-January, and tonight when I get back I plan to play through January and February; and I'll just post my 6 months as one block :)

Yep, I played 4 matches last night, but spent alot of the time scouting for players! I'm in mid-January, and tonight when I get back I plan to play through January and February; and I'll just post my 6 months as one block :)
you going to stick with the club? there is a lot of managers getting sacked on it!

Okay, sorry guys but I am going to have to pull out of this. My laptop runs way too slow with the save...

I have only played 4 matches, so shall I upload the save or do you just want to use coolmcool's?

So you just gave up on this dude?? Cheers for that!!
I think you will find that i started the save when nobody else wanted to, i did my 6 months and then the next guy said he couldnt play almost straight after i gave it to him whoever was the 3rd person should have taken over, its not my turn for ages and nobody has done anything about carrying it on, i did my six months quick as i dont understand why people do these saves if there not commited but i was hoping for at least an update every couple of days!

I think you will find that i started the save when nobody else wanted to, i did my 6 months and then the next guy said he couldnt play almost straight after i gave it to him whoever was the 3rd person should have taken over, its not my turn for ages and nobody has done anything about carrying it on, i did my six months quick as i dont understand why people do these saves if there not commited but i was hoping for at least an update every couple of days!

I get all of that mate, but you have jumped shipped already?? You say you want people committed but you've left??

It's just a shame mate that's all, another game down the fecking pan!!

I get all of that mate, but you have jumped shipped already?? You say you want people committed but you've left??

It's just a shame mate that's all, another game down the fecking pan!!
I havent said i have left, but if the rest of you show no commitment its not like i will ever see the save again anyway, i was expecting it to be with the 3rd person by now, i want to see how far this goes but i dont understand why people say they want to join then dont do anything, my part is done now for 4 turns which i thought would take around 3 weeks but i doubt even that now

Hi guys i have been bit busy recently so not been active on here very much i will take the save on from coolmcool if he can send it to me however he wishes but we are now a player light so anyone who wishes to join in can do so just comment on here

Hi guys i have been bit busy recently so not been active on here very much i will take the save on from coolmcool if he can send it to me however he wishes but we are now a player light so anyone who wishes to join in can do so just comment on here
just sent you the link

I'm up for it if you need a player. Haven't commented but I've been following since the start of the last pass the parcel game