Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

Yeah im in the process of doing six months. Im not at home this weekend but will try to get it done asap guys.

Doing my best as this was just forced on me.

View attachment 367809

First Season - Jan to Jun

My first go with this save, it came a lot sooner than i expected but hey, im a team player so stepped in when needed. Hope you guys enjoy the read about my six months........

First of all January transfers

As you can see below, not much was done in Jan, released a few "wasters" brought in a couple of bodies just to give the squad a little bit of depth. No world beaters here.....

View attachment 367811

Squad

Just a screenie of the squad and their stats for the season, some good reading there to be honest. Coro and Pelegrin were the standouts........

View attachment 367812

Fixtures

As you can see below our form over the 6 months was pretty good, especially the first 2 months, unbeaten for a good while but the main question is how did we finish??

View attachment 367813

We finished 3rd, top of the playoff places, only 4 games between us and La Liga, well I would like to say we won all 4 games but sadly not.......

View attachment 367814View attachment 367815

But........we still managed to win both ties......... La Liga here we come!!!

Lastly, Player of the Half Season, it was between him and Pelegrin but Coro's contribution was a serious factor in us getting promoted!!

View attachment 367817

Summary

I cannot believe the success!! When i first looked at the squad i didnt dream this was possible, oh how i was wrong. The new chairman has just come in and handed the new boss £8m to get the squad ready, they are also replacing the terracing with seats in compliance of the rules for La Liga. Good luck to the rest of the guys with this save. Only one thing left, who is next?? PM me and i will send you the link!!

Cheers for reading guys!!​

Coro was a beast for me too, cant believe you have got promoted first season!

Basically its between the 3 people who haven't played the save yet including myself i have next few evenings free so i could play it next but if some else wants to play it next then be my guest

Basically its between the 3 people who haven't played the save yet including myself i have next few evenings free so i could play it next but if some else wants to play it next then be my guest
i think you should go for it, one of the people has never been on here since agreeing to do it and on this first round we could do first come first go sort of thing

If you guy's are stuck for another team member to help out I could do it, I've never posted a story but I'm sure I could manage a 6 month update ;)

Coro was a beast for me too, cant believe you have got promoted first season!

Cheers mate, i honestly didnt think it was ever going to happen, we are crippled financially and the team is average if im honest!!

The new board might help though, no tycoon sadly but a new boss at least!! Still couldnt believe for finishing 3rd you get like only £600,000 which i thought was a bit ****!! Would of expected more, especially with Promotion!!

I really hope we stay up, the defence needs looked at big time, its ancient!! I think the LB is 33 one of the CB's is 33 and the other one cant be far off!! The first team squad is old lol hate that!!

Anyway, good luck to Saul, i will send you the file tonight when i get in!!

Good to see this back up and running sorry I have not been active on this, as i said, i was busy. T1LL13 has done brilliant to get us promoted! Well done mate and good luck Saul! Dying to get my hands on this now.

My 6 months...

There is not too much really to be said about my time as manager started well then went quite badly.

Firstly Transfers
View attachment 369174

Couple of decent strikers and a few freebies :)

Fixtures
View attachment 369176

There you can see we had a very strong run near the start of the season beating some decent teams but then a real downwards slope

League Table and Past Positions
View attachment 369178 View attachment 369179

As you can see after 8 games we were sat very comfortably near the top end of the table and feeling very positive then all of a sudden we couldn't win a game for toffee.

We are now sat quite dangerously in the relegation zone :/

Players
View attachment 369183

Stand out players for me so far are Rosicky and Ljajic

So thats that. Who am I passing the save to now?

have no idea then i went first and then there have been two people since so should be another two people before i get it again

If no one replies by the end of tonight you take the save and we will just make it a 3 person game like the last one

If no one replies by the end of tonight you take the save and we will just make it a 3 person game like the last one
Right 'pinch' im going to take the save over and do the next six months lets just change it to a 3 person game