Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

i will start tommorrow, didnt want to take it until it was all okay as nobody replied after i said i would take the save

Fair enough dude!! Good luck with it, got ma fingers crossed that we stay up!! That would be more impressive than getting up in the first place!!

i will start tommorrow, didnt want to take it until it was all okay as nobody replied after i said i would take the save

Oh i just assumed after you said you would take the save that you did it straight away been waiting for an update :p you have a tough 6 months ahead

Cant get the link to work, every time i click on it the page fails to load

T1LL13 can you try the link it obviously works for me but that could be because i uploaded it

T1LL13 can you try the link it obviously works for me but that could be because i uploaded it

What link? Do you mean your download link?? I won't be able to try it until Wednesday night, at work today and not going home tonight!!

I tried the link for you guy's & works fine for me :)

alrite i have it think i was opening too many pages at the same time, as its working now its the only page open

ok got the save will be posting tonight, dont have any money to spend so will try some wheeling dealing

ok got the save will be posting tonight, dont have any money to spend so will try some wheeling dealing

Yeah trust me you are in for a tough ride! Loans is the way forward i think for rest of this season

Sheff Wed

So we actually have a half decent squad despite languishing in 20th place in the Championship,

View attachment 370331

I have been given a very good £2million to spend but i think i may make a few loan signings and save the money for the summer so the next guy can have a good start to the season. I want to beat relegation comfortably and next season we should be a top half team!

Loan Signings Shore Up Defence

View attachment 370333View attachment 370334View attachment 370335

I have played the first two games and Maguire and Mccabe look awesome, Here is the tactic im using

View attachment 370341

Sheff Wed

With 16 games in my 6 months i have split the time up into two parts with this being the first 8 games

View attachment 370346

It all started so well with two amazing wins but the Euphoria of a new manager soon worn off and we struggled for the other rest of the 6 matches.

Table

View attachment 370347

As long as i dont get relegated i dont mind if we just scrape through!​

From Elche to Newcastle so quickly is immense!! Loving this guys.

From Elche to Newcastle so quickly is immense!! Loving this guys.
I know man Newcastle have sold a lot though almost £60million out and less than £10million worth of players