Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

Bad news... the save file got corrupted :/ The last save I have that works the day after deadline day :(

Going to be at least an extra day onto the targets I set...

Don't worry about it mate save it a bit more regularly this time in case it happens again :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, had some trouble and had to make an unexpected trip upto Scotland. I am back later on tonight and I hope to get back on track (Probably get a month and a bit done on the drive home aswell)

Sorry for the lack of updates, had some trouble and had to make an unexpected trip upto Scotland. I am back later on tonight and I hope to get back on track (Probably get a month and a bit done on the drive home aswell)

And drink driving is illegal fm driving is completely safe aha ;)

I am going to do monthly updates, as I have finally got it back on track :D

September Update

Results:

Premier League:

Same as August, still struggling offensively. We have been fantastic at the back and at creating chances, but even with Rooney we still struggle to score. I have tweaked my tactics a bit and hopefully we can push on!

(I think the main problem is in the motivation department, but because of our low reputation I can't do much for now)

Still undefeated, but 2 more draws isn't good enough. We are currently 6th (On GD) in the League, 3 points off 1st

View attachment 380217View attachment 380218

Europa League:

An impressive draw at home to Valencia, in which only an 90th minute Krul OG from a corner prevented us taking 3 points

League Cup:

Comfortable 2-0 win against Wigan (Who we drew 0-0 with in the league a few days later).
Only Rooney and Debuchy were first-teamers that started, with the team made up of youngsters and a few backup needing match-fitness.
New signing Haas played very well, getting 2 assists. Mbia and Rooney were the scorers.

Conclusion:
We continued our decent start to the season; although missed my target by 2 points.
I feel that in a month or 2 the team will click and we can start scoring all the CCCs we're creating.
A tough month ahead with Liverpool and Arsenal in succession, followed by an away trip to Romania.

Targets:
I am aiming for 4 points this month, along with 2 wins in the Europa league and hopefully progression against Reading in the COC.
View attachment 380219

Awards:
Agape became Newcastle and the COC's youngest ever player.
We set a Newcastle unbeaten record of 18 games.

My Player of the Month:
Wayne Rooney:
View attachment 380223

Scored on his Debut again Swansea in the 11th minute.
Played poorly against Valencia (6.1 rating), although did get 2 out of 4 shots on target.
Scored the only goal of the game against Stoke, showing Cisse how to finish (Cisse had 7 shots without scoring)
Scored the 2nd against Wigan in the COC, after Haas shot was well saved by the 'keeper.
In the 2nd leg, he was superb, getting an assist and creating another.
Against Wigan in the league he was our best attacking player, although couldn't break the deadlock.

Stats for the Month;
Games Played:5
Scored:
Assists:0

PoMs:0

Avg. Rating:
Bookings:
Best Match:
vs Wigan (7.6)
Worst Match:
vs Valencia (6.1)

Last edited:

October Update

Results:

Premier League:

A tough month starting at Anfield. We got battered 3-1. We got everything we deserved, as we were outclassed (and outpassed)! Although we did take the lead in the 24th minute.

After the disappointing trip to Merseyside, we had an even tougher game against Arsenal at home. We won 1-0 thanks to a 95th minute Sissoko scorcher, although we could easily have one 4 or 5 nil!

We wrapped up the month with a much less daunting game against West Brom. A solid - but average - performance saw us once again end the match 1-0.

Europa League:

Alot of travelling meant that I decided to rest a few star players for the trips away to Czech Republic's Jablonec and Steaua Bucharest (Romania).

However, this didn't prevent us putting 3 past both teams, conceding just once in the game against Steaua.
This means we could qualify if we draw our next match and other results go our way, or we can make sure of it if we win (Next match is at home to Steaua)!

League Cup:

Disappointing performance here. Although I gave a few youngsters starting spots, most of the team were regulars (I wanted to get morale up). Unfortunately, we were beaten 1-0, and finished the match with 10 men as Rooney got injured in the 80th minute.

Conclusion:
Good showing in the league, beating my target by 2 points. We are now 8th, but only 1 point separates us from 5th.

Targets:
We should be able to get 9 points in the league, with only Chelsea away giving us any problems. I'd also like to confirm our progression in Europe early, rather than having to get another good result against Valencia.

Awards:
None :(

My Player of the Month:
Castellano:
(Regen so I can't get a picture :p)

2nd best player behind Rooney against Jablonec, a key part of us keeping a clean sheet with an 8 rating.
By far our best player in the terrible 3-1 loss to Liverpool, he scored the opening goal in the 24th minute, but then played almost an hour with an injury.
Came off the bench against Arsenal to help us keep a clean sheet and clinch a 1-0 victory.
Another rock-solid performance against Steaua, the team didn't concede whilst he was on the pitch.
Wasn't in the squad against West Brom, as he needed a rest.
Again our best player in a poor showing, he was the only positive in the 1-0 loss to Reading the COC

Stats for the Month;
Games Played:4(1)
Scored:
Assists:0

PoMs:0

Avg. Rating:
Bookings:
Best Match:
vs Jabonec (7.6)
Worst Match:
vs Reading (7.1)

November Update

Results:

Premier League:

After the shocking 1-0 loss to Reading 3 days earlier, I dropped alot of big names so the youngsters could show me what they could do against Ipswich. Fantastic young winger Cobian scored the only goal of the game, his 7th of the season.

Next we had a tough match at Stamford Bridge to deal with. I decided to go for the draw, and perhaps nick a goal on the counter.
We couldn't keep a clean sheet, and Tevez scored in the 35th minute... But then in the 73rd Cobian scored to level the game, and it finished 1-1.

We are now 6th, level on points with 4th.

View attachment 380548

Europa League:

An easy 4-1 win against Steaua means we have clinched top spot in our group a game early. Cisse scored twice, with Ogbonna and Monreal getting there first goals for the club.

You may have noticed I only showed results for 2 league games this month, and we are only on the 14th. That is because this happened:

View attachment 380549View attachment 380550

And then this:

View attachment 380551View attachment 380552

P.S. I am still wondering why Ancelotti would want to quit Barcelona for Newcastle?!

Bundesliga:

Languishing in 9th on 17 points, with 13 points between us and undefeated, 1st place Leverkusen. However, only 5 points splits us from 2nd place!

View attachment 380557View attachment 380558

Europa League:

They so far have an 100% Record in the Europa league, winning 4 out of 4 matches, admittedly against lesser opposition. Although technically we could still fail to qualify, it would take a miracle for the other teams to overtake us.

View attachment 380560View attachment 380561

German Cup:

Laudrup's last match in charge of Borussia was a heavy 4-0 loss to Leverkusen at home, meaning we are only in 2 competitions this season.

Targets:
I think we should easily be able to get 2nd, although 13 points is a big gap to cover in order to win the title. We should also be aiming to win the Europa league, or at the very minimum get to the final.

Previous Seasons:

Bundesliga:

Dortmund haven't won a title since the 2011/12 season (When they won it in real life), but interestingly neither have Bayern Munich.
The closes we have got is 2nd in 2012/13 and 13/14.

Dortmund Final Positions:
2012/13: 2nd (69 pts)
2013/14: 2nd (68 pts)
2014/15: 7th (51 pts)

The previous winners have been:
2012/13: Schalke (71 pts)
2013/14: Gladbach (69 pts)
2014/15: Leverkusen (68 pts)

View attachment 380592

Champions League:

In the past 3 seasons, Dortmund have had an extremely difficult group. In the 1st season they were knocked out in the 1st round by Barca. In the 2nd they got to the quarters and were beaten by Milan. Last season they didn't get out of their group.

They failed to qualify last season, so this season they have been in the Europa League.

German Cup:

They won the German cup last year (2014/15 season), and that is their only win so far. They did get to the final in 2013/14 though.

Winners:
2012/13: Stuttgart
2013/14: Bayern
2014/15: Dortmund

Because there is only a month and a bit left until the end of my turn, and the squad needs alot of work, AND I have just got the Arsenal pass the parcel, I didn't see the point getting the team familiar with my tactics only to pass it on then, so I have given it early to Scott Tillie :)

Because there is only a month and a bit left until the end of my turn, and the squad needs alot of work, AND I have just got the Arsenal pass the parcel, I didn't see the point getting the team familiar with my tactics only to pass it on then, so I have given it early to Scott Tillie :)

Anyone wana take a shot of this? I am on Jan 16th and really cba!! If no one wants to then i will plod on but i really don't fancy it at the moment.

Team is **** and i just made a huge booboo with a transfer. Let me know guys, just not in the mood for this game just now.

Anyone wana take a shot of this? I am on Jan 16th and really cba!! If no one wants to then i will plod on but i really don't fancy it at the moment.

Team is **** and i just made a huge booboo with a transfer. Let me know guys, just not in the mood for this game just now.

LOL what did you do?

LOL what did you do?

I bought Willian for £24m which is good but he has played for Anji and PSG already this season so is ineligble!!

PLus we lost Gundogan to Arsenal on a free transfer!! Both of these have just kicked the **** out of my desire for this game dude!!

Got another problem now lol just been offered another job!!!! HELP!!!!

You've still got another £24m to spend though. The squad still has some great players, it just needs a few defenders and a striker.

Your choice what you do :)

You've still got another £24m to spend though. The squad still has some great players, it just needs a few defenders and a striker.

Your choice what you do :)

I spent all the money mate, bought some decent players, just cant get it right!!

The new job offer has £52m transfer budget lol also 3rd in their league soo i dunno

Well you've got yourself a choice don't you? Sell your soul to the devil or do something you don't like.