Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

Im not going to be getting to the save for a while so dont mind if you want someone else to take over

Fingers crossed you can get it running again!
Do you want to take my spot? Saw you were eager for the Arsenal one? Or was that the specific team we only have 3 people and are currently playing as Newcastle but in recent days i have had the Dortmund pass the parcel, Man Utd pass the parcel and thats before i play my own fun save as Arsenal, type the story up and work 6 days a week and have a regular life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol Dont mind if you dont.(A)

Do you want to take my spot? Saw you were eager for the Arsenal one? Or was that the specific team we only have 3 people and are currently playing as Newcastle but in recent days i have had the Dortmund pass the parcel, Man Utd pass the parcel and thats before i play my own fun save as Arsenal, type the story up and work 6 days a week and have a regular life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol Dont mind if you dont.(A)

I don't mind, I'm not getting the Arsenal one for a while, and I have spare time on my hand's so if you want I will. Going out now, but I should be able to my 6 months by Saturday night/Sunday maximum? :)

I don't mind, I'm not getting the Arsenal one for a while, and I have spare time on my hand's so if you want I will. Going out now, but I should be able to my 6 months by Saturday night/Sunday maximum? :)
Thats cool man you can have my spot for keeps the i took over Newcastle in my last turn and they both signed some quality players, good luck with it and i will keep up with your progress, thanks

Thats cool man you can have my spot for keeps the i took over Newcastle in my last turn and they both signed some quality players, good luck with it and i will keep up with your progress, thanks

Thanks mate. Just approaching July now, already agreed 3 signing and working hard to get others. Whoever was before me, great signing in getting Bony, less so in selling Colo :p

Thanks mate. Just approaching July now, already agreed 3 signing and working hard to get others. Whoever was before me, great signing in getting Bony, less so in selling Colo :p

I sold colo and T1LL13 brought in bony i felt the money we got for colo at his age was worth it

I was going to do my 6 months at the same time after I finished, but because this story has been almost dead recently, I am going to do the first 3 months one at a time (The transfer window) :D

View attachment 378578

June

In my first few days at the club, we were approached my Atletico Madrid! The thought of managing Falcao was mouth watering...

But I rejected the offer, preferring to build with the Toon Army!

Transfers:

So far, I have not sold anyone, apart from the already arranged deal of Coloccini to Valencia for £5m, and the release of 26 players and staff!

Transfer Targets:
My aims during this transfer window is to sign:
A CB to replace Colo
A Defensive-Mid who can also play as a CM
2 wingers, who can play on the left and right
Backup GK, CB, RB, LB, DM, CM, AM

Transfers IN:
Britton (DM/Reseves Manager - Free - Free Agent)

Alex (AM/ST - £1.8m - Mineiro)

Agape (CM - £6.75m - Rennes)

Haas (ST - £9m + Add-ons - Bayern)

Carmona (DM/CM - £9.5m - Atalanta)

Carbone (LB - Free - Caen)

Weiser (AML/AMR - Free - Bayern)

The following were already agreed before I got the save:

Tino (CB/DM/CM - £2.3m - Roma)

Cobian (AMR/ST - £9.5m - Lanus)

Miller (DC - £450k - Ipswich)

Onslow (LB - Free - Free Agent)

Cakir (GK - £725k - West Ham)

Neal Maupay (ST - Free - Nice)

Bony (ST - Free - Vitesse)

Transfers OUT:

Dempsey (Released)

Johnson
(Released)

Olic
(Released)

Aarons
(Released)

Satka
(Released)

Amalfitano
(Released)

Motta (Free to Huddersfield)

The following were already agreed before I got the save:

Shane Fergeson (£7.5m to Celtic)

Streete (£200k to Charlton)

Gouffran (£2.5m to Nancy)

Necid (£3.1m to Huddersfield)

Coloccini (£5m to Valencia :)'())

There will be screenshots of all new signing after the window closes!

Last edited:
I sold colo and T1LL13 brought in bony i felt the money we got for colo at his age was worth it

Very difficult to find a decent replacement for him though, without spending almost double that. Plus he still looks a really good CB :S Oh well

And the fans are less than happy:

View attachment 378587

Last edited: