Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

saulabbiss

Reaction score
Due to the last game no longer running I have assembled the next team to take a manager to glory, rotating between the 5 players every 6 months.

The order of the original 5 is as follows:
1) coolmcool
2) Scotty98TR
3) SaulAbbiss
4) United_68
5) T1LL1E

In this game we are starting unemployed with a professional reputation.

Our aim is to become the best of the best and top the Hall of Fame.

coolmcool is starting up the game and will proceed with his 6 months.

Looking forward to getting it started, shall i post all 6 months up together or month by month?

Looking forward to getting it started, shall i post all 6 months up together or month by month?

entirely up to you people like to do it in different ways every 2 months or 3 months? full 6? or just depending on stages in the game which ever you prefer

entirely up to you people like to do it in different ways every 2 months or 3 months? full 6? or just depending on stages in the game which ever you prefer
i can do the first 3 months already, as nobody wants me!

alrite i will post my 6 months up soon as by the time i got a job i only have 8 games to play before december 31st

And So it Begins . . . .

View attachment 364089

I went for so many jobs but it took all the way until October before i was offered the Castilla job but i dont really see the point in a team that cant get promoted so waited a few extra weeks.

View attachment 364091

It took all the way until the 31st of October until i finally got another offer and that was for Liga Adelente side Elche.

View attachment 364092

So what do you guys think of the team i have chosen?

Elche FC

View attachment 364143

October 2012

Season Expectations

View attachment 364144

Wont let me choose any other option bar promotion despite a poor start to the season and our current low position on the table.

Elche Squad

View attachment 364145

I feel as if its a rather well balance squad so i wont be making any changes not that any would come into effect until i had passed the save on, From playing the first few games Gil, Fidel and Coro have seemed like the better attacking players in the side.

Liga Adelante

View attachment 364148

Currently sitting down in 13th but we have to get promoted so top 6 is a must this season lucky most of that pressure wont rest on me!

My 8 games in charge will be up next and then i will be able to pass the save on already​

And So it Begins . . . .

View attachment 364089

I went for so many jobs but it took all the way until October before i was offered the Castilla job but i dont really see the point in a team that cant get promoted so waited a few extra weeks.

View attachment 364091

It took all the way until the 31st of October until i finally got another offer and that was for Liga Adelente side Elche.

View attachment 364092

So what do you guys think of the team i have chosen?

Happy birthday me october 31st and get a job :D

Elche FC

View attachment 364219

November / December 2012

Right after my first game in charge i got the news that Fidel will be out for 4 months and this was right after he had a good game for us!

View attachment 364220

Liga Ad
Lugo 1 - 3 Elche
Xumetra 11 Angel 35 Albacer pen 45

Liga Ad
Xerez 0 - 2 Elche
Angel 1 Coro 5

Liga Ad
Elche 2 - 3 Alcoron
Generelo 10 Angel 33

Liga Ad
Girona 0 - 2 Elche
Pelegrin 6 Rivera pen 78

Liga Ad
Elche 1 - 1 Villareal
Flano 73

Liga Ad
Barcelona B 1 - 3 Elche
Coro 28 Angel 36 Xumetra 56

Liga Ad
Elche 0 - 3 Almeria

Liga Ad
Castilla 1 - 1 Elche
Albacer 72

So there is our start so far 4 wins and 2 draws out of 8 so our current form has picked up slightly since i arrived, the league is anyone's im suprised we were promotion favourites at the start as the likes of Almeria and Villareal have good players in their sides and even the B team's can throw a few decent players into the ranks on some match days.

Barcelona sacked Tito but i doubt we would get that job!!!

View attachment 364221

Liga Ad

View attachment 364222

So we have moved up 3 places in those 2 months and we are currently 6 points off the playoffs but the league isnt even at the halfway stage yet so theres plenty of time to climb up the league

Best Player So Far Coro

View attachment 364223

Squad Wages

View attachment 364224

There is literally no money to spend, loan signings may be the best option but also Rivera doesnt get in my side (he may get into yours) but he is on high wages so selling him would loosen up some funds, i would try to sell a load of the b team too.

Right thats my 6 months done already time to pass the save on, if i am correct i wont be seeing this game until December 31st 2014! A lot would have changed by then

Never uploaded a save before can somebody tell me how?

Sorry, nobody told me a new thread had been made... Been checking the other thread for ages! :p

Considering there are 5 of us, maybe it would be better to do smaller turns (Maybe a 3rd of a season each)? Just a suggestion :)

Considering there are 5 of us, maybe it would be better to do smaller turns (Maybe a 3rd of a season each)? Just a suggestion :)
I dont mind to be honest, if people have asked to be part of it when it is there turn they have to be up for doing the 6 months quick, i would like to think that each person will do there 6 months in 3 or 4 days, i think the whole six month thing is so people get a transfer window each time they play, even if everyone does do there 6 months in 4 days it will still be 2 and a half weeks until i get it again! are you up next?