Pass the Parcel from no job to the top job

Sorry guys, cant finish this six months and will probably have to step back from the game. Due to work commitments and voluntary work aswell I will be tight for time.

Maybe when things ease off you can fit me back in. Sorry again, i will still be following of course ;) ha

Dortmund.fm

Did anyone pick this up?? Or is it dead??

Think this may have died mate i have been on holiday last week and it was meant to be me next but don't think that anyone is really following the story or interested in carrying on the save so i will probably just leave it and start a pass the parcel save as soon as fm14 is released! Would be good to have you on side for that??? Get a really long save going!

Think this may have died mate i have been on holiday last week and it was meant to be me next but don't think that anyone is really following the story or interested in carrying on the save so i will probably just leave it and start a pass the parcel save as soon as fm14 is released! Would be good to have you on side for that??? Get a really long save going!

Should be ok for that mate, will talk closer to the time though!! Shame another fell through, i guess it is just one of those things!!