Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

Man Utd

View attachment 368175

September 2012

Premier League
Wigan 2 - 4 Man Utd
Rooney 17, 88 Lewandowski 29 Fellaini 60

We destroy Wigan here but our leaky defence is slightly worrying but the likes of Jones, Smalling and Alaba are not back from injury yet.

Premier League
Chelsea 1 - 1 Man Utd
Fellaini 36

Not the worse result in the world away to Chelsea, a Hazard mega run scored there equalizer he is just too incredible on this game!

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 2 - 1 Fenerbache
Lewandowski 16 Van Persie 31

Good win to get our European adventure off to a nice start hopefully we will be able to qualify for the knockouts as eary as possible.

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 2 Tottenham
Van Persie 12, 91 Rooney 36

All of the front three are constanty being rotated with sometimes all of them on the pitch with Rooney at AMC and RVP at AMR they have been outstanding not sure if Hernandez is worth keeping?

Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
Man Utd 2 - 1 Swansea
Vidic 45 Lewandowski 73

We face Premier League opposition early on and will face Stoke in the next round and who said Man Utd always get the easy draws?

Premier League
Man Utd 0 - 0 Everton

Bore Draw

Premier League Table

View attachment 368176

Looks like City are setting the pace as long as we keep up with them early season the league should be ours, Aston Villa are the suprise package so far.

Stats

View attachment 368177

Rooney is currently Top Goalscorer and has had most of his goals set up by Valencia, who is amazing on this game too, wish i could have picked up Bale for the other side.

Man Utd

View attachment 368178

October 2012

Champions League Groups
Montpellier 1 - 3 Man Utd
Valencia 32 Rooney 44 Fletcher 65

Another good win in europe but the first team is starting to look tired now and im worried about using some of the reserves like Young? Giggs has been incredible on the wing for me so far.

Premier League
Man Utd 5 - 0 West Ham
Kagawa 1 Alaba 37 Valencia 45 Lewandowski 53 Vidic 90

We destroyed them! I moved Alaba up to left wing and he had an amazing game, Valencia continues to dominate for us aswell.

View attachment 368181

Premier League
Sunderland 2 - 3 Man Utd
Valencia 5 Fellaini 26 Van Persie 72

Another good win but we let in two late goals to give us a nervy end which shows our ageing defence tire easily.

Champions League Groups
Shakhtar 2 - 2 Man Utd
Jones 8 Valencia 13

Not a terrible result all the way out in the Ukraine against the only difficult team in the groups but yet again it was late goals that we conceded, Valencia is 4 for 4 at the moment this month.

Premier League
Fulham 1 - 1 Man Utd
Vidic 6

We concede second again.

Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Stoke 0 - 1 Man Utd
Giggs 73

Ryan Giggs roles back the years for a vintage performance to secure our place in the Quarter Finals were we finally play someone outside of the Premier League in Sheff Wed.

Premier League Table

View attachment 368179

Top of the table after another good month were im still undefeated so far as manager with 10 wins in 14 games.

Stats

View attachment 368180

Valencia has still been setting people up despite his goalscoring form this month but the unstoppable force that is Oliver Giroud has started bashing in the goals for Arsenal.

Am I next? *Eager as *****
Yes i think so! Just done November, so got about 7 matches to go and then will post the updates and load the save, should be yours in a couple of hours at most

Yes i think so! Just done November, so got about 7 matches to go and then will post the updates and load the save, should be yours in a couple of hours at most

Cool I can have a crack at it tomorrow Morning..:D

Man Utd

View attachment 368401

November 2012

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 1 West Brom
Ferdinand 33 Valencia 49

Valencia continues his good form with another goal, we could just do with someone on the other side doing as well as he is.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 1 - 0 Shakhtar
Alaba 41

View attachment 368410

Alaba playing as a makeshift winger he had another inspired game all but securing our place in the knockout stages. Shakhtar missed 2 penalties in a matter of 8 minutes near the start of the match!

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 0 Reading
Fletcher 26 Hernandez 60 Vidic 74

Hernandez comes off the bench to score his first goal of the season and with the other strikers performing so well i cant see him getting much game time.

Premier League
Southampton 1 - 2 Man Utd
Van Persie 1 Vidic 3

2 goals in only 3 minutes then we struggle for the rest of the match before they score a late consolation goal.

Champions League Groups
Fenerbache 2 - 0 Man Utd

Our first loss as Man Utd Manager but we still qualified for the knockout rounds of the Champions League.

Premier League
QPR 2 - 3 Man Utd
Valencia 14 Van Persie 17, 72

Van Persie wins us the match with a couple of brilliant goals as we yet again concede late goals with some of our squad really showing their age.

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 0 Liverpool
Ferdinand 2, 8

Thats right Ferdinand scored two headers from our first two corners which won us the match before Liverpool even got going.

Premier League Table

View attachment 368406

3 points clear at the top and we are still undefeated in the league and going strong in all the cup competitions.

Stats

View attachment 368408

Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 368411

Man Utd

View attachment 368412

December 2012

View attachment 368413

So Ashley Young and Buttner were both moaning like **** so i sold them for a combined £28million and brought in Griezmann to go in the AML position the only place i think we were lacking.

Champions League Groups
Man Utd 3 - 0 Montpellier
Fellaini 7 Jourdan o.g 44 Valencia 79

View attachment 368423

Another good win in Europe as we top our group and get a very good draw in Dynamo Kyiv!

Premier League
Man City 1 - 2 Man Utd
Fellaini 28 Vidic 42

Fellaini has been a beast since signing him and this was our most important win to date and has secured us a 6 point lead at the top already.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Man Utd 6 - 0 Sheff Wed
Kagawa 1, 15 Jones 23 Van Persie 32, pen 60 Fellaini 41

They never stood a chance . . . .

Premier League
Aston Villa 0 - 1 Man Utd
Kagawa 78

A lucky result as Kagawa continues his good form in place of the injuried Valencia.

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 0 Arsenal
Van Persie 13

He scores the only goal against his former club to win us the match and continue our amazing form in the league.

Premier League
Man Utd 3 - 1 Newcastle
Rooney 25, pen 82 Lewandowski 54

Waaayyy Lewandowski scores, he was on a massive goal drought but finally scored against Newcastle as an early Christmas present.

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 0 Stoke
Lewandowski 86

He cant stop scoring now as he bags us a late late winner on boxing day.

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 2 Swansea
Valencia 3, 18 Kagawa 56 Van Persie 86

A good win to finish my time as Man Utd manager for a while, we end my time the same as i started it with a win against Swansea.

Premier League Table

View attachment 368418

Some teams may have a game in hand but an 11 point lead at the top of the league already means the league is all but secured.

Stats

View attachment 368421

Right what an amazing six months i had! With Griezmann on the way we are only going to get better, we are 11 points clear in the league have Liverpool in the Capital One Cup Semi Finals, Champions League Knockout stages against Dinamo Kyiv and Wycome in the FA Cup.
I won 24 games out of a possible 29 games and only loss once which was in Europe and we are undefeated in 20 league games!

I would like to think that nothing really needs changing bar a few youngsters going out on loan, what do you guys think?

Here is the Save File for Savan remember we have a set time of 5 days to complete your six months.

Not working at the moment grrrrrrrr

Excellent job for first 6 months, i see a problem for me, as it goes that every player have 5 days , my turn would be 28th or something like that, and that isnt good for me. Can i change place with 5th person so i would play in august if he is interested in it?
or change places with someone else

Excellent job for first 6 months, i see a problem for me, as it goes that every player have 5 days , my turn would be 28th or something like that, and that isnt good for me. Can i change place with 5th person so i would play in august if he is interested in it?
or change places with someone else
I dont mind if you want to carry on when your back its only to give people a kick up the backside sometimes, if you have a valied reason i dont mind its just some you get people who sign up but then say there too busy as long as you would only be 2 days longer i dont mind

can i ask how you got dortmund to take welbeck and 20mil i just started a new save with man u and just made a bid and thay just said no

can i ask how you got dortmund to take welbeck and 20mil i just started a new save with man u and just made a bid and thay just said no
He has a percentage of profit next sale clause in the deal aswell maybe as high as 50%

It was actually 50% of his next transfer, i know its a lot but i hope it means people will be put off selling him and he was amazing for me in the Dortmund pass the parcel 19 goals in my 25 games.

View attachment 368500

Last edited:
I dont mind if you want to carry on when your back its only to give people a kick up the backside sometimes, if you have a valied reason i dont mind its just some you get people who sign up but then say there too busy as long as you would only be 2 days longer i dont mind

im going on vacation from 24th till 1st or 2nd of august and as i dont have laptop i wont be able to play those days and i really dont want to lose opportunity on this save

im going on vacation from 24th till 1st or 2nd of august and as i dont have laptop i wont be able to play those days and i really dont want to lose opportunity on this save
ok i will put you in 5th place instead and swap with duzzy

Completed January...will post January and February tomorrow only...cheers..:D