Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

January Update

View attachment 369232

Norwich 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Rooney)

A Winning start for me but the players look dead on their feet and the fixture list is not kind to me either with 7 fixtures in the month and another 7 possibly in February.

----

F.A Cup Third Round

Manchester United 5 (Evans x2, Griezman, Persie, Rooney)

Wycombe 0 (-_-)

I was confused between giving the youngsters a chance and going for a huge win and ended up going with almost my full team with Januzaj making his debut. A pleasing victory.

----

Capital One Cup Semi Final

Manchester United 3 (Alaba, Kagawa x2)

Liverpool 1 (Sterling)

Sterling gave us an early scare before the players regrouped and played the Scousers off the park. Showed our superiority today to the past English Champions.

----

Manchester United 2 (Felliani x2)

Wigan 0 (-_-)

A fantastic performance by Fellaini who ruled the park today and helped the defense keep another clean sheet in the league.

----

Tottenham 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Vidic)

Cometh the hour, Cometh the Captain. A rock solid performance by our Captain as he bullied the attackers and chipped in with a goal of his own as we defeated our chasers.

----

Manchester United 3 (Lewy x2, Griezman)

Chelsea 0 (-_-)

Another immense performance against a top team by the players although we took the foot off in the second half as all goals came in the first half of the match. Delighted with another clean sheet in the league.

----

Capital One Cup Semi Final Leg 2
Liverpool 1 (Suarez)

Manchester United 0 (-_-)

Disappointed to lose but I holidayed the match as I was confident of going through. What surprised me was that Arsenal were beaten by Sunderland. On to my first trophy!!

----

F.A Cup Fourth Round
Watford 3 (Jenkins x2, Forestieri)

Manchester United 3 (Rooney, Valencia, Giggs)

The legend named Giggs saved us with an 86th​ minute goal as Watford conveniently score 3 with only 3 shots on Target. Horrible defending by the players in the cup which needs lots of attention to.

----

Everton 0 (-_-)

A Boring draw as both the teams were knackered and played too safe. I would have liked 3 points but the players are exhausted with the fixtures piling up.
Summary

A good month by the boys though we were a bit disappointing and underwhelming in the cup fixtures. A solid League performance which sees us extend our lead to 14 points ahead of Neighbors City.

Player Of The Month

David De Gea

A Solid month for the spaniard as he didn't allow a single goal in the league and was let down by the defense in the cup fixtures. I think he will be the best Keeper in the world in years to come.

View attachment 369234

one question. For tactics is everyone using their own tactics or is there a set tactic that works well?

one question. For tactics is everyone using their own tactics or is there a set tactic that works well?
The tactic i have used has worked well but the next person will be getting mega money in the summer and might need a new tactic with players brought in

February Update

View attachment 369426
West Ham United 0 (-_-)

A terrible match played by both the teams with hardly any speed or aggression by any set of players as the tiredness takes its toll. I have given the players the next week off from training to recuperate the energy.

----

F.A Cup Forth Round Replay

Manchester United 1 (Ryan Giggs)

Watford 0 (-_-)

The players still seem to be reeling and it was left to the legendary Giggs to take us through to the next round. We will need to attack better in order to defeat better opponents.

----

Manchester United 1 (Fellaini)

Sunderland 0 (-_-)

A match which was dominated by Fellaini again as he was everywhere but our attackers are very profligate and need to improve to take advantage of our dominance. Hopefully we can get a similar result in the Capital One Cup Final.

----

Champions League 1st​ Knockout Round 1st​ Leg

Dynamo Kiev 1 (
DDG OG)

Manchester United 4 (Rooney x2, Van Persie x2)

This is what our strikers are capable of and it showed as they put Kiev to the sword and the four away goals should see us comfortably through.

----

F.A Cup 5th​ Round

Manchester United 2 (Rafael, Rooney)

Fulham 0 (-_-)

Rafael really enjoys the wing back position as he shreds the Fulham backline through cutting inside, crossing from the bylines and just teasing them. Its time he gets the recognition he deserves.

----

Capital One Cup Final

Manchester United 2 (Alaba, Lewy)

Sunderland 1 (Larsson)

A tense end after Larsson scored in the 71st​ minute but a truly deserved victory as our Bundesliga imports gave us a glimpse of their true ability. Lewy bullied their backline with Rooney and Persie in the wings. A attacking trio to put fears in anyone. First trophy of the Season!!!!

----

West Brom 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Lewy)

He is fast and furious, he can kick you in the belly, He’s from Germany, and He’s our Lewy. Lewandowski single handedly dominated the physical WBA and each defended was wounded in challenging him. Terrific, just terrific.

Summary

View attachment 369427

This says it all...although this includes one match played in March as well.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 369428

He bruised and battered the opposition defense with goals at crucial junctures.

Last edited:
Coasting it now, we are doing a Man U special here not hitting teams for six but constantly picking up the victories

March Update

View attachment 369433

Manchester United 2 (Smalling, Griezman)

Fulham 1 (Rodallega)

A let off for us as our profligacy returns. They could have scored the second while we could have scored plenty more.

----

Champions League 1st​ Knockout Round 2nd​ Leg

Manchester United 2 (Lewxy, Kagawa)

Dynamo Kiev 1 (Mehmedi)

The ex-Dortmund players score for us as young Januzaj starts and assists one while plays a crucial pass for the other. Very pleased by the win. Next up Barcelona…:(

----

F.A Cup Fifth Round

Manchester United 1 (Kagawa)

Manchester City 1 (Silva)

A fast and agile game saw the two Premier Rivals draw each other in the F.A Cup and take the tie to Etihad. Kagawa was our star player today but disappointed with a draw as Fletched missed a penalty.

----

Reading 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Rooney)

It seems as in 2008-09 is in repeat again as we dominate the match just to win by a goal. Rooney scored in the 75th​ minute but it was never out of control.

----

F.A Cup 6th​ Round Replay

Manchester City 0 (-_-)

The Match was headed for a draw and extra time before a beautiful header from Lewy won us the game in the 79th​ minute. He is a beast against physical teams.

----

Manchester United 2 (Vidic, Lewy)

Southampton 0 (-_-)

Southampton were blown away in the first 20 minutes as Vidic and Lewy scored before I asked the players to take a breather and we passed them off. Easy as you like.

----

Summary

Another Month, Another unbeaten streak, I will let the table do the talking.

View attachment 369432

Player Of The Month

View attachment 369431

Scoring 4 goals in 4 matches is no mean feat and Lewandowski did exactly that as he bags my player of the month for the second time running.

Last edited:
what tac are you useing looks awsome

I switch between 2...Against weaker opponents a 4-3-3 which I think was made by coolmcool and against stronger opponents 3-6-1 awesome tactic...

April Update

View attachment 369544

Champions League Quarter Final 1st​ Leg

Manchester United 2 (Griezman, Vidic)

Barcelona 0 (-_-)

A brilliant victory although I had to change my usual tactic a little bit for this to happen as I asked my players to play long balls with both Pique and Song short. Lewy took charge of holding off their defense as the others swarmed the box. Vidic was like a rock stopping Messi & Co.

----

View attachment 369542

Manchester United 3 (Valencia, Vidic, Giggs)

QPR 0 (-_-)

We dominated both the halfs but showed our real strength in the second half as Valencia, Vidic and Giggs scored for us. Vidic has been having an absolute blinder of matches currently.
Also We won the league with 6 matches to play.
----

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd​ Leg

Barcelona 4 (Messi x4)

Manchester United (Valencia, Lewy)

This is too good for me to believe. I made a huge tactical blunder by attacking them from the start looking for away goal and was blown away by Messi who scored 4 goals in the first half. I had given up all hope before Alba got sent off and Valencia and Lewy suddenly found their feet. Personally Cleverly was my MoM as he was pivotal in starting the passes which led to both the goals. Bayern Next.

----

F.A Cup Semifinal

Manchester United 2 (Alaba, Rooney)

Aston Villa 0 (-_-)

A regulation win after the drama at Camp Nou. We dominated from start till end although the scoreboard doesn’t show that. Vidic took care of Benteke and Bent which Rafael and Alaba ripped apart their fullbacks. Rooney’s goal was a cherry on the top.

----

Arsenal 0 (-_-)

Manchester United 1 (Alaba)

Although we aren’t scoring as much as we like 3-6-1 formation seems to be working brilliantly with the Defense. Ferdinand Sweeps anything which Vidic misses which itself is a rare occasion. Arsenal taught a lesson in their playing style.

----

Liverpool 2 (Gerrard, Sturridge)

Manchester United (Rooney, Fellaini, Evans)

A lucky win for us as we managed to score with the 3 shots we managed on target. We continue dominating but the profligacy is an issue I am unable to solve.

----

Champions League Semi Final 1st​ Leg

Bayern Munich 0 (-_-)

Our profligacy is bewildering me now. Only 2 shots on target out of a total 12, we are lucky that no one is making us pay for this. Dreadful performance by the strikers.

----

Manchester City 0 (-_-)

I was playing for a draw in this match with a very slow tempo and informing the players to tackle like ****. I am pleased that we got the 3 points with Lewy scoring a header of the last touch of the match.
----

Summary

View attachment 369544

It was another unbeaten month in the league for the team as we played our opponents of the pitch though our profligacy is still a worry. The unbeaten streak amazes me as I have never managed to go unbeaten for so long. I don’t remember the name but thank you for the 3-6-1 tactic, it’s amazing.

Player of the Month

View attachment 369543
The cold blooded assassin has taken down attackers after attackers right outside our box and rightly deserves to be called Captain Fantastic.

Your doing incredible! Could be clearing up with the silverware come the end of the season cant believe we won the league april 7th!

May Update

View attachment 369545

Champions League Semi Final 2nd​ Leg

Bayern Munich 0 (-_-)

Manchester United (Lewy)

Although it was Lewy who scored the winning goal, it was our defense and midfield who won us the match as they didn’t let their attackers to settle. Delighted to be in the finals where Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo wait for us.

----

Newcastle 1 (Cisse)

With the league already won, I let my assistant take control of the match.

View attachment 369548

----

Stoke City 1 (Huth)

Manchester United 1 (Valencia)

With the league already won, I let my assistant take control of the match.

----

F.A Cup Final Preview

Manchester United Vs Tottenham

Manchester United take on London side Spurs as they look to win the F.A Cup after 10 years of drought. Tottenham have been the second best team in the league after United throughout the season and the same is expected to happen in the finals as well.

Prediction: Manchester United: 3; Tottenham: 1

----

F.A Cup Final

View attachment 369550
Manchester United 4 (Valencia, Kagawa, Rooney, Evans)

Tottenham 2 (Olsson, Sigurroson)

Can they challenge for the title next season? Although losing the F.A cup final, Tottenham pushed us to the brink and took us to extra time after being 2-0 down in 10 minutes. For once our attack looked good before sleeping after 10 minutes and then waking up in extra time. We’ll need to be better if we are to retain the title next season.

----

View attachment 369554

Manchester United 2 (Kagawa, Lewy)

Aston Villa 1 (Benteke)

We dominated the midfield and possession (67 %) but only woke up when Benteke scored on a counter. After that it was attack after attack by our team as Villa was exhausted to defeat as our Bundesliga imports show their adaptability to English Football, Real Madrid Next!!!!

----

Youth Intake

View attachment 369555View attachment 369556View attachment 369557

I totally forgot to update it. I like this 3, although the midfielder is the only one I think will make it to the first team in next 2 seasons.

English Premier League Summary

View attachment 369560View attachment 369561

English Premier League Golden Glove : David De Gea

English Premier League Players' Player Of The Year: Nemanja Vidic

English Premier League Young Player Of The Year: Eden Hazard (Lewy 2nd, Alaba 3rd)

English Premier League Manager of The Year: Ryan Paul Buttbeckham

View attachment 369564

View attachment 369568

Champions League Final Preview

View attachment 369569

Manchester United will face off Mourinho’s Madrid in this year’s final at Wembley Stadium. Both Madrid and United have completed a Domestic treble this season and will be looking to add forth trophy to their collection at Wembley. Manchester United will look to Rooney, Persie and Lewandowski to match the prowess of Madrid’s Ronaldo, Higuain and Maria. Despite a stellar season, Real Madrid begins as clear favorites against Manchester United.

Predictions: Manchester United: 0; Real Madrid: 2

----

Champions League Final

View attachment 369570 View attachment 369571

Real Madrid 1 (Higuain)

We were so close yet so far from the Champions League as Real Madrid won their tenth La Decima. Our attack failed when it mattered most and Madrid scored a goal off a counter attack to end Manchester United’s run. Pepe showed Lewy what real strength is and Lewy played like a crippled player for most of the match. I am very disappointed but I believe we can win it next year.

----

Champions League Dream Team

View attachment 369572

My time is till June 30th but I am giving my Save from 31st May so the next user can have the total Budget and use it as he likes. Few things I would like to recommend:

1) In staff responsibilities, go to personal assistant and offer the players you want to sell at 200 % which can get us more revenue.

2) Sell Evra

3) Sell Lindegaard

4) Give Januzaj and the Regen Midfielder a Chance

This is one of the best saves I have ever played. Thank You! Uploading the save game soon.