Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

My time is till June 30th but I am giving my Save from 31st May so the next user can have the total Budget and use it as he likes. Few things I would like to recommend:

1) In staff responsibilities, go to personal assistant and offer the players you want to sell at 200 % which can get us more revenue.

2) Sell Evra

3) Sell Lindegaard

4) Give Januzaj and the Regen Midfielder a Chance

This is one of the best saves I have ever played. Thank You! Uploading the save game soon.
i agree that Hayter i think it is looks amazing! Cant believe we went unbeaten throughout the whole league season! Will have a look at who is next and private message them now

i think ryanwoolnough is next but i think he also has the save for the Dortmund pass the parcel at the moment so Duzzy could always step in and take it if he wants to next?

i think ryanwoolnough is next but i think he also has the save for the Dortmund pass the parcel at the moment so Duzzy could always step in and take it if he wants to next?

Yeah...I dont mind...With the right tactics and few new additions..we can dominate the league again...

I am happy to take over and take the save. We are the invincibles! Lets hope i don't mess it up ;)

Yeah that's fine I'll take it after duzzy. Two saves at once would be difficult

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

July 2013

View attachment 369659

Transfer Budget : £55 Million
Wage Budget : £1.5 Million

Transfer Targets:

Hamsik = Failed (£29 Million to Manchester City)
Thiago Alcantara = Failed (Not for Sale)
Cristiano Ronaldo = Failed (Not for Sale)
Gareth Bale = Failed (Not for Sale)
Jack Wilshere = Failed (Asking Price Too High)
Paul Pogba = Achieved (£18 Million)

Players to get rid off:

Lindegaard = Failed (Not good enough offers)
Patrice Evra = Achieved (£9 Million to AC Milan)
Wayne Rooney = Achieved (£50 Million to Tottenham Hotspur)
Michael Carrick = Achieved (£15 Million to Chelsea)
Federico Macheda = Achieved (£4 Million to West Brom)

View attachment 369662

Paul Pogba Thoughts:

Initially I was going to go with Isco but his asking price was too high. Pogba popped up on my scout reports and I was impressed with his stats. I wanted to bring in a young CM and Pogba in my eyes was a great choice.

View attachment 369663

Wayne Rooney Sale Thoughts:

For me Wayne Rooney is a great player but I reckon with RVP and Lewandowski up front he wasn't needed. Also Kagawa can do as well in AMC as Rooney. When setting on the road to sell Rooney I was always going to look for a big fee. He wasn't going cheaply. I listed him for £50 million and Spurs came along with the offer. I was more than happy to get rid off him and his wages.

Michael Carrick Thoughts:

This sale wasn't really one I had in mind. Carrick had 1 year left on his contract and I was happy to offer him an extension. However he was asking for too much on his new contract. Again I wasn't looking to just sell him off. I was looking for double his value and it was exactly what I got. Chelsea came along and paid what I wanted. In my opinion £15 million for a 31 year old is pretty good.

Friendlies

View attachment 369664

I left the friendlies over to the assistant and I kind of regretted it. The result against Gillingham was a disaster.

Top 5 Transfers in July

Player NameFromToPrice(£)
Wayne RooneyManchester UnitedTottenham Hotspur50M
FalcaoAtletico MadridJuventus27.5M
Paul PogbaJuventusManchester United18M
Gabriel TorjeUdineseAtletico Madrid15.25M
Michael CarrickManchester UnitedChelsea15M

NEW KIT UNVEILED

View attachment 369665

Uhh...I am not too sure about the Rooney and Carrick sales to our rivales but you got good fees for them...Lets see how this develops..:)

August 2013

View attachment 369680

Transfer News

August was a quiet month for transfers. I didn't buy anyone else and I only loaned out some youngsters.

Fixtures

Community Shield Final

Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur

2-1

Fabio (4), Fellaini (24) - Ola Toivonen (69)

View attachment 369683

This was a fairly easy match as we had control most of the game. Finishing wasn't the best from the strikers but then again fitness wasn't good either.

This match was also Wayne Rooney's first match for Spurs which was coincidently against his old club Manchester United. Luckily he didn't pose much of a threat as Rio Ferdinand had him in his back pocket.

EPL Match #1

Fulham VS Manchester United

1-2

Billy Sharp (35) - Lewandowski (67), Griezmann (70)

View attachment 369684

This match was a worry as I thought we were going to lose. Luckily my attacking force improved after my half time team talk.

EPL Match #2

Manchester United VS Burnley

4-0

Lewandowski (17, 42, 63), Valencia (79)

View attachment 369685

This match was ours from the whistle. We didn't let Burnley get anywhere near the goal. Possession was mostly ours and we also had over 20 shots and over 10 of them were on target.

EPL Match #3

Everton VS Manchester United

0-2

Lewandowski (14), Phil Jones (40)

View attachment 369686

This was a good head to head match. We were better with possession but we got lucky as the Everton strikers didn't have the shooting boots on.

Player of the Month

View attachment 369682

Lewandowski was an easy choice as he scored 5 goals in a total of 4 games in August. I am looking for to the next couple of months and how he will turn out to be.

Champions League Group Stages Draw

View attachment 369687

September 2013

View attachment 369912

EPL Match #4

Manchester United VS Tottenham Hotspur

2-0

Rafael (28), David Alaba (77)

View attachment 369913

We were in control for most of the game. Again the attacking force was a let down and should be doing better. My wingbacks shouldn't be the ones scoring. Although Rafael scored I was still annoyed that he had to ruin it by getting sent off. I played cleverly this match as he demanded more first team football. He got injured within the first half and is out for around a month.

This match also marked the return of Rooney to Old Trafford. Again he failed to do anything spectacular.

View attachment 369914

Champions League Group Stages Match #1

Galatasaray VS Manchester United

0-1

Fellaini (54)

View attachment 369915

This match was mostly even as it was head to head for most of the match. My team had better opportunities and we got lucky with a good finish from our beloved CM Fellaini. The striking force was again a let down.

EPL Match #5

Newcastle VS Manchester United

1-2

Moussa Sissoko (34) - Rio Ferdinand (32), Kagawa (39)

View attachment 369916

Another head to head match and again the striking force was a let down. Shots on target % is awful and we should be doing better. Two key players have been injured and they are Phil Jones and Griezmann. Phil Jones to be out for around a month and Griezmann to be out for 2-3 months.

View attachment 369917

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Manchester United VS West Brom

0-0
P(4-2)

View attachment 369918

This match was poor as team performance goes. We should of had this won before extra time and penalties. Lewandowski again a huge disappointment by not finding the net. Another player added to the injury tally and he is Zaha. He will also be out for around one month.

EPL Match #6

Manchester United VS Wigan

2-0

Rafael (2), Fabio (44)

We hardly had fit players in the team let alone the bench. Injuries were a problem this match but luckily the team finished the job off and won the match. Again the attacking force was a disappointment with both goals coming from my wingbacks again. Rafael again ruined the game for himself with another sending off. That makes it his second sending off this month. He may be benched soon if possible.

Lewandowski scored 5 goals in 4 games last month and 0 in 5 this month. I guess someone needs to sit on the bench for a while.

Injury Update

This has been a very bad month injuries wise. In some games I found it hard to make up a full 18 man squad.

View attachment 369925

League Table so Far

View attachment 369919

Player of the Month

View attachment 369927

Only conceding 1 goal in 5 games makes De Gea my player of the month. He saved a penalty in the game against Galatasaray which could have changed the outcome of the game if it was scored. He saved a penalty in the shootouts against West Brom to put us through to the next round.​

I've got something to ask.

Should I buy Thibaut Courtois for 20M. He has accepted a 40K a week Rotational contract. Should I buy him?

Some bad news -

i was on 22nd December on my game and had won 16 in the league out of 17 and only drew 1.

i was nearly at the end of my allotted time and only had two games to go and the game crashed.

I cannot remember when I last saved it. I will try to access the save when I get Internet connection as steam isn't loading fm up.

if the save file is corrupt I would be annoyed and wouldn't want to go through it again. I'd be happy if someone else took over. If the save file is fine and I only lost 5 matches of gameplay then I'll carry on.

I will keep you updated when I get the chance to get on the save again.

sorry but believe me this annoys me a lot. I had signed a great player aswell for cheap due to problems with his club.

ah thats a shame man yeah we can always pass it on to the next person then you take it after them if it has corrupted so your not repeating yourself

If I carry on with the save then I will complete my slot of time with in the 5 days I'm given.

if the save is corrupted then I'll update on here within 2 days at most.

Ok. Save isn't corrupted. I've played till 31st December and will post the updates within 2 days (hopefully).

You're going to be impressed at how good I've done. After all updates are done, I'll upload the save.

October 2013

View attachment 370407

Champions League Group Stages Match #2

Manchester United VS Dynamo Keiv

0-0

This was a poor match for the team performance wise. We should have won and we need to make sure we don't let points drop like this again.

EPL Match #7

Norwich VS Manchester United

0-2

Lewandowski (3), Fellaini (13)

Nice easy win. More impressed with the finishing from the team. This makes it 7 wins in a row in the league and this looks like another great campaign.

EPL Match #8

QPR VS Manchester United

0-2

Robin Van Persie (63), Kagawa (66)

Another easy win in the bag which makes it 8 wins in a row. I'm impressed with the defence and De Gea. We are keeping a lot of clean sheets.

Champions League Group Stages Match #3

Lyon VS Manchester United

0-1

Rafael (69)

We should have won by a bigger margin this game and I was a little disappointed with the finishing. Having 20 shots I would expect 2-3 goals at least.

EPL Match #9

Manchester United VS Brighton

3-1

Rafael (34), Lewandowski (70, 83) - Rio Ferdinand O.G (10)

I was worried when Ferdinand's scored an own goal so early on. Luckily Lewandowski had his shooting boots on and he saved the team from dropping the points.

Capital One Cup 4th Rnd

Liverpool VS Manchester United

1-1
P(4-2)

Suso (82) - Rafael (32)

Disappointing loss and I am unhappy that we got knocked out so early. We had it for most of the game and then the team give away a sloppy free kick for suso to score. Rafael again ruined the game for the team and himself by getting sent off for the 3rd time in 2 months. I swear he always gets sent off when he scores. I may take him off when he scores just to make sure he doesn't get sent off.

NEW SIGNING!!!

When making this transfer I knew he wouldn't play first team. I just bought him because of who he is and he could also help out the youngsters within the team.

View attachment 370411

Player of the Month

View attachment 370418
Even though Rafael got sent off in a game he did play great overall during the month. He scored 3 goals in 6 games and that's pretty impressive for a wingback.

November 2013

View attachment 370421

EPL Match #10

Manchester United VS Manchester City

4-1

Giggs (8), Valencia (31), Fletcher (53), Lewandowski (71) - Lescott (74)

I was so impressed with the team this game. I expected a hard game but my team completely annihilated Manchester City. What's better is that they are our arch rivals. I was impressed with the whole team but more as so with Giggs for getting a goal and also 2 assists.

Champions League Group Stages Match #4

Manchester United VS Lyon

3-1

Alaba (18), Lewandowski (45+2), Pogba (83) - Jimmy Briand (14)

I was worried when we conceded early on but in the end it turned out to be a nice and easy win.

EPL Match #11

Chelsea VS Manchester United

1-3

Lampard (pen 72) - Lewandowski (38, 90), Vidic (79)

Another fantastic result against a strong team. I thought we may have lost the three points after Lampard scored but no. Vidic and Lewandowski saved the day and got us another 3 points.

EPL Match #12

Manchester United VS Arsenal

2-1

Fellaini (3), Phil Jones (37) - Giroud (42)

Great result from the team. We had control of most of the game but I was still scared everytime Giroud got on the ball. He was lethal and he proved that by only having 2 shots and scoring 1 of them.

Champions League Group Stages Match #5

Manchester United VS Galatasaray

3-0

Alaba (pen 2), Giggs (42), Lewandowski (90+3)

Easy win and this game put us top of our group with 1 game to go. Maybe this is the year.

EPL Match #13

Liverpool VS Manchester United

0-2

Glen Johnson O.G (22), Hernandez (85)

I was impressed the team won this game with Fellaini getting sent off within the first 8 minutes and the Darren Fletcher also getting sent off in the 60th minute. I was disappointed with my centre mids for doing such a stupid thing. I know it was a rival match but they nearly lost it for the team and we were lucky that Liverpool were playing poor.

Player of the Month

View attachment 370424

Lewandowski truly played brilliantly this month scoring 5 goals in 6 games for the team. Some key goals which got us key points.​

December 2013

View attachment 370425

EPL Match #14

Manchester United VS Blackburn

2-0

Lewandowski (14), Rafael (17)

Although 2-0 is a great result the team need to improve on their finishing. Having 20+ shots and only 9 on target is not good enough for a team like United.

EPL Match #15

Reading VS Manchester United

0-3

Fellaini (45), Lewandowski (45+2), Kagawa (86)

Good result but again we had 18 shots and only 6 on target. I would expect and like to see at least a 50+% Shots on target.

Champions League Group Stages Match #6

Dynamo Keiv VS Manchester United

0-1

Kagawa (78)

I was impressed with Kagawa this game as he seemed the most determined and thankfully he got us a goal. This game we hardly scored but our shots on target was 100% as we had 5 shots and all of them on target.

EPL Match #16

Manchester United VS Stoke

3-0

Phil Jones (35), Valencia (72), Lewandowski (78)

Thanks to jay spearing we scored 2 easy goals as he got sent off in the 44th minute. Finishing was still poor as shots on target was below 50% again.

EPL Match #17

Manchester United VS West Ham

2-0

Lewandowski (34, 41)

I was impressed with Lewandowski this game as he won us the game. Another sending off for the opposition (Mark Noble 58) helped us win the game.

EPL Match #18

Swansea VS Manchester United

0-3

Lewandowski (pen 1), Fellaini (6, 17)

I thought I was going to win this game with a record breaking score but I was wrong. The team sat back after the 3rd goal even though I wanted more. However it was an impressive result from the team and a good performance from Fellaini.

EPL Match #19

Aston Villa VS Manchester United

0-2

Alaba (7, pen 24)

MOTM Alaba grabbed us the win in a fairly easy game. I expected more from the rest of the team but I guess they just couldn't be bothered.

League Table at end of 2013

View attachment 370426 View attachment 370427

The best start I have ever had in this game. 19 wins in 19 games is just unbelievable.

Champions League Group Stage

View attachment 370428

An easy group lead to an easy qualification into the knockout stages.

Champions League Knockout Rounds Draws

View attachment 370430

NEW SIGNING!!!

View attachment 370433 View attachment 370434

Lucas Moura was unsettled at PSG and he was listed for a reasonably low price and so I snapped him up. I reckon he will be a great addition to the squad.

Player Of The Month

View attachment 370435

Lewandowski again impressed me this month scoring 6 goals in 7 games. He has proved a worthy part of the team.​

Tips for next player and future players -

. Train Lucas Moura onto one of the wings. He'll be a waste as a ST with Lewandowski and RVP.

. I had a 4-3-2-1 formation I used and it was great. It will still be in tactics when the next guy loads it up. If you are going to use the tactic then also use the shout "work ball into box" as I find it works great that way.

. This tip is for future players. Sell RVP after this season for a good price. He got injured 3-4 times within my 6 months. He literally came back 3 times, played 1 game and got injured during the game. When I played him his fitness and condition were in good shape so I didn't rush him.

. Don't offer Scholes an extension as a coach. He wants 30k a week. I know he's a legend but that's outrageous.

. Lewandowski should always be first choice even if RVP is fit to play.

. Check the squad depth before buying players as we have a load of players.

. Try to buy Ochoa on a free or another keeper and sell Lindegaard next season.

. Try and Sign Garmash as his contract is running out.

. Use Smalling and Jones as your CB's. They have been great so far.

This is all advice and no one has to follow or listen to it. Its all up to the person playing the game. But make sure you do one thing... Have fun :)