Pass The Parcel - Manchester United Story

coolmcool

Reaction score
Hey im going to have a go at a Man Utd pass the parcel save everyone will play six months at a time and i need only one more player

1st coolmcool
2nd Savan21
3rd Duzzy
4th Ryan Woolnough
5th W4NKER

Backup
Tyler Berry

Only rule is that once the save has started i would like to think people will not take more than 5 days to complete their six months as even at this relatively short time it will take 3 weeks to come back round to you after the first go.

Last edited:
Cool i dont mind adding a 4th and 5th if it gets a lot of interest but i will start it tonight, almost done with the dortmund save and will post that up tonight

ok cool your in as long as you are committed to do your six months reasonable quick when you get the save

there is only one problem for me, from 24th to 30th i wont be able to play FM 2013, for all other dates i can make 6 months in a day or 2

there is only one problem for me, from 24th to 30th i wont be able to play FM 2013, for all other dates i can make 6 months in a day or 2
Thats cool if we work it on a 5 day rule you wont have the save until the 30th anyway

I'm interested in doing this. Are we using any Updates or is it just going to be 13.3?

I'm interested in doing this. Are we using any Updates or is it just going to be 13.3?
i was just going to use 13.3 mate, and your in our 5th and final member, will hopefully post the start up tonight

are the spots filled?
if not being a man utd fan count me in.

are the spots filled?
if not being a man utd fan count me in.
Could you be on stand by, first person not to respond when its their go and you will be in? Happens very often in the other saves

Well thats fine buddy.
Just PM me if a Spot opens up by any chance

Well thats fine buddy.
Just PM me if a Spot opens up by any chance
Cool man i have set up a 5 day limit a person can have a save for which is plenty of time to do six months so if anyone doesnt stick to it your in

Alrite guys just finishing up my save with Dortmund on the pass the parcel then i will be doing pre season tonight

Man Utd

View attachment 367796

Summer Transfers

Season Expectations

View attachment 367798

So with an okay budget i decided to sell some players to get some money and those players were Anderson and Nani.

Players In

Marouane Fellaini CM £23million

View attachment 367799

I think a rather small amount for Fellaini and he will be our star centre midfielder for a fair few years with the rest of them starting to age.

Robert Lewandowski ST £20millon and Welbeck part exchange

View attachment 367800

After scoring so many goals for me in the Dortmund Pass the Parcel i just had to bring him in and he will be amazing up front next to Van Persie.

David Alaba DL 16.25million

View attachment 367802

With Evra getting on a bit i thought i would bring in the reliable Alaba for the future but he may become a starter sooner than we think.

Transfer History

View attachment 367803

Man Utd

View attachment 367818

August 2012

Premier League Odds

View attachment 367820

We are second favourites to win the league just behind Man City who are favourites to retain the league.

Premier League
Swansea 1 - 2 Man Utd
Lewandowksi 36, 60

And so Lewandowksi gets his season off to a blistering start with two amazing goals all with Van Persie, Alaba and Rooney injuried!

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 1 Norwich
Rooney 14, 23, 28 Giggs 38

What a hattrick from Rooney! I have never managed to get him firing on previous United saves but maybe a bit of competition will perk him up a little, legend Giggs grabs the other goal.

Champions League Draw

View attachment 367821

So it looks like even in FM Man Utd get easy groups in the Champions League thats how realistic it is!

Alrite guys currently in october will post a few updates tommorrow and hopefully finish the save if i get chance