Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 35K
R

Ryan Woolnough

The Challenge is can we mix all our different management styles and still be successful???

1 - Me (Ryan Woolnough)
2 - coolmcool
3 - KaiRooney
4 - kenrry10
5 - savan21

I was going to start the game with Borussia Dortmund as they are a good side but need a little bit of an extra something to make them better than Bayern Munich. The aim is to overcome Bayern to become the best side in Germany and then conquer Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
End of Transfer Window Update

INS
Thaigo Alcantara - £18.5million
Neal Maupay - Couple of million compensation
Kurt Zouma - £10million, rising with addons to £23million
OUTS
Couple of loans of U21 and Youth players.
Pre Season
Pre Season was rubbish. Played 7 Won 2 Drawn 0 Lost 5 Scored 7 Conceded 18
In only 3 of these games did I play a first team, in the other 4 i played an under 23 side as I had my first team on a very high team cohesion training set up.
DFB-Pokal 1st Round
We beat SV Falkensee Finkenkrug 7-1 with goals from Henrik Mkhitaryan(2), Robert Lewandowski(2), Marco Reus(2) and Mats Hummels.
Bundesliga
We have only played one league game in which we beat Nurnberg 3-0 away from home with goals from Robert Lewandowski(2) and Marco Reus.

Some good signings there have bought Zouma and Thiago quite often and you have gone for the Infamous Maupay i wonder how good he really is

Is aubmeyang in the squad? Can we get a screenie of the squad if you dont mind? and the finances as well...

No, United bid £9.25million for him, I sent back a negotiated bid of £35million and they withdrew their interest. Same thing happened with Lewandowski. United, Barca and Bayern each bid £33million for him, i told them i wanted at least £60million and they withdrew offers.

Kurt Zouma and Thiago are amazing in FM. Zouma becomes one of if not the best centre back in the game,however your finances dont look great.. you made a loss of 29 million but apart from that they look fine.

@AidyMurf97 i am only about 2months into the game and have just purchased some players without selling any. eventually Lewandowski will be sold which would wipe out the loss.

@AidyMurf97 i am only about 2months into the game and have just purchased some players without selling any. eventually Lewandowski will be sold which would wipe out the loss.

Sounds good.. I will be following. Will be a challenge to follow up the success Klopp has had.

Have you done your six months yet?

no sorry. im snowed under with overtime at work, im at October if the next person could finish my share off as well as their it would be excellent, otherwise its going to be at least Wednesday before i get back on the game.

no sorry. im snowed under with overtime at work, im at October if the next person could finish my share off as well as their it would be excellent, otherwise its going to be at least Wednesday before i get back on the game.

If no one if free right now...I would like to carry on your part?

Back