Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 35K
Sell him...:) 46.5 is a huge amount...We can sign many players using that amount...and if possible sign Marc Andre Stergen..:)
Definetly agree with that we need another goalie and Stegen will come for around 17million, who is getting the save after me?

i would just go after me as i havent seen the other guy on here and i will be finished with the save by the end of today,

When i played Dortmund recently, I sold lewy after the January windows for 34 Mn to RM but lewy was still with me when the season started and I got the money as well..:D Then i sold him again for 42 Mn...hope it happens with us as well..

try and push for a bit for Lewandowski or maybe try and add a player for a exchange.

try and push for a bit for Lewandowski or maybe try and add a player for a exchange.
He went for £46.5million in the end all up front i think too to Real Madrid other offer was Bayern but noway was i letting him go there!

Pass The Parcel - Arsenal FC Story

Would anyone be interested in an english one too?

Dortmund

View attachment 367506

Feb 2013

Lewandowski will leave in the summer for Real Madrid

View attachment 367507

Bundesliga
Dortmund 3 - 1 HSV
Reus 8 Lewandowski 23 Mkjitaryan 81

A good solid win to start the win as we get a very early lead and then dominate throughout.

Bundesliga
Gladbach 2 - 0 Dortmund

Well i dont know what happened here!

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Dortmund 3 -2 Lyon
Lewandowski 23, pen 68 Piszczek 39

We score all of our goals first before they come back with two late goals to ruin the evening for us.

Bundesliga
Dortmund 3 - 0 Hertha BSC
Reus 35, 38 Lewandowski 72

We never looked like losing this with a crazy 3 minutes seeing Reus score two amazing goals and have a third disallowed.

Bundesliga
Freiburg 3 - 3 Dortmund
Gundogan 36, 45, 84

Well we were very lucky to even get a draw out of this and it was all thanks to Gundogan.

German Cup Quarter Final
Chermitz 0 - 1 Dortmund
Reus 57

We gave a lot of the first team the day off but i thought we would still have enough to destroy them, Super sub Reus came to the rescue in the end to win it for us.

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 367509

I'm up for an English one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

All i can say is i have never been Dortmund before but god are we going to miss Lewandowski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back