Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 227
  • Views Views 35K
Squad Overview

View attachment 366412

I have acquired a brilliant squad from Ryan with the only area of concern being the lack of quality Back-up keeper. Hopefully I can solve that in the next window if I get the money for that. Our Midfield is filled with quality players and we will be tough to beat in the park.

Finances

View attachment 366415

The finances look good with a controlled wage budget and profit for the current month. The projected balance is also 55 Mn which is very good for the club. With progress in the cups we can make the club more rich.

Past Results

View attachment 366416

Ryan has endured a tough start to the season and we are currently lying in 13th position but with players getting more used to the tactics I am aiming to be in top 3 by the end of December. We also finish the tough fixtures of Schalke and Bayern in October which gives a free run to win every match in November.​

View attachment 366417

October

Dortmund 2 (Lewandowski, Reus)

Frankfurt 1 (Meier)
A good win although we were sloppy in the second half which allowed them to score and gave us a scare in the closing minutes.
--
Champions League Match Day 3

Dortmund (Lewandowski x2)

At. Madrid 1 (Koke)
Koke opened the scoring but 2 brilliant goals by Lewandowski allowed us to maintain the second position behind Chelsea. Hopefully we can rally to the first position.
--

Schalke 1 (Huntelaar)

Dortmund 1 (Mkhtiaryan)
My first of the two derby matches and we were lucky to get a point. Huntelaar gave them an early lead before Mkhtiaryan managed to equalize in the second half. They later had a goal disallowed.
--

Dortmund 2 (Reus, Kuba)

Bayern 2 (Gomez x2)
Our second derby was a complete opposite of our first one. We managed to dominate and shackle them but unfortunately they scored 2 on the break. We have failed to keep a single clean sheet something which I am looking to improve upon.
--
Summary

It was a mixed month and we could have done much better but I am not complaining. We have managed to close the gap between us and Schalke at the top to a mere 5 from the initial 11. Gundogans return will further boost the team.​

Last edited:
I have completed Ryan's time of the story till December...Do I continue with my 6 months or do you want me to pass it on?

I have completed Ryan's time of the story till December...Do I continue with my 6 months or do you want me to pass it on?
You can pass it on if you want for six months then have it back so you still have your first turn to come but it breaks the season up for you

November Update

View attachment 366846

Dortmund 4 (Reus, Grokreutz, Zouma, Hummels(Pen))
Werder Bremen 1 (Elia)

Brilliant start to the Month, we completely played them off the park. The only negative sign was the goal conceded.

--

UEFA Champions League Match Day 4

At. Madrid 2 ( Diego Costa, Miranda)
Dortmund 2 (Lewandowski x2)

It seems we have a habit of being dominated after dominating. Lucky to earn a point with a Lewy goal in the dying stages of the match, Tied to Chelsea in the standings.

--

Leverkusen 1 (Kruse)
Dortmund 1 (Gundogan)

Disappointed that we didn’t win this one, but still a point away is well taken.

--

Dortmund 2 (Lewandowski x2)
Mainz 0 (-_-)

Mainz never arrived to play. Should have been more goals here.

--

UEFA Champions League Match Day 5

Dortmund 2 (Papasthathopolous, Aubameyang)
Juventus 1 (Asamoah)

Another goal in the dying moment gives us 3 points as we keep up with Chelsea. Pirlo missed the penalty in 91st​ minute and we scored off the counter. Delighted with the victory.

--

Wolfsburg 0 (-_-)
Dortmund 3 (Kuba x2, Scheiber)
Dominant performance by the back-up players like Scheiber. Easy game for the boys this one.

--

Dortmund 4 (Lewy, Grokreutz x2, Mkhtiaryan)
Braunschweig 0 (-_-)
Another easy match, they never stood a chance.

--

Augsburg 1 (Altintop)
Dortmund 3(Sahin, Grokreutz, Hummels)
The only thing that had me furious was the goal conceded. Things are looking good for the team.

--

Summary

A good month with 6 wins and 2 draws which makes us unbeaten this month and climbing towards that second place. Unfortunately still 13 points behind the relentless Bayern. 2nd​ is maybe all we can hope for.

Last edited:
December Update

View attachment 366849
UEFA Champions League Match Day 6

Chelsea 4 (Hazard, Lukaku, Ginkel, Mata)
Dortmund 1 (Zouma)

Disgraceful performance by the team after the 73rd​ minute after it which seems all went to sleep. We need to step up against the big boys

--

Dortmund 3 (Lewy, Subotic, Scheiber)
Hannover 0 (-_-)

Brilliant performance and reply after the humiliation against Chelsea.

--

DFB Porkal

Dortmund 5 (Scheiber, Kuba x2, Gundogan, Zouma)
Union Berlin 1 (Terodde)

Conceding a goal was the only blemish.

--

Hoffenhaim 1 (Salihovic)
Dortmund 0 (-_-)

Disgusting performance against a ten man Hoffenhaim, it seems the players are already planning for their holidays. It’s the first time we failed to find the net since I started.

--

Dortmund 3 (Mkhtiaryan, Lewy, Gundogan)
Wolfsburg 2 (Dost, Iborra)

The Players were on a holiday mentally in the Second Half. To say in FM terms, it was a Jekyll and yde performance. I had to give them a hairdryer before sending them off. Dissapointed

--

Draws

View attachment 366847

View attachment 366848

Summary

I was disappointed with the team. We could have done much better. As it stands we are still 10 points behind Bayern with them having a game in hand. We need to improve if we need to eclipse them any time soon.

You can pass it on if you want for six months then have it back so you still have your first turn to come but it breaks the season up for you

I will do whatever you guys want me to do...:) I have no problem continuing or passing up the save...:)

Also can you tell me how to change the color of the text? :P

I will do whatever you guys want me to do...:) I have no problem continuing or passing up the save...:)

Also can you tell me how to change the color of the text? :P
Click on the A icon at the top and it will let you change colour or highlight the thing you want to change first then do it

Im guessing you want someone else to continue for six months? i will have it done pretty quick over the weekend so im going to nab it.

Great..:D Try signing Douglas on free...He is available on pre-contract

Dortmund

View attachment 367331

January 2013

So with no budget to spend i decided to look at fringe players i could sell, slightly worryingly was that Thiago and Zouma had played so few games since joining the club, i tried to sell Kehl, and Schneiber i think it is but in the end sold Aubemeyang who had only played 3 times and was nowhere near being the best in his position, he joined Stoke for around £12million.
There were just two players coming in with Ukrainian star Konoplyanka being my big signing most of his money will be paid over 24 months but he should be well worth the deal, i also picked up McGeehan a young central midfielder from Norwich who looks like he could have a bright future.

Transfer History

View attachment 367332

Konoplyanka AML

View attachment 367333

McGeehan CM

View attachment 367334

We only played two games this month and they were both in the league.

Bundesliga
Dortmund 2 - 0 Nurnberg
Lewandowski 34 Grobkreutz 84

A stuttering victory, i am going to use the same outlay for the tactic but may tweak the player positions like having Lewandowski as his proffered role of Poacher.

Bundesliga
FC Bayern 1 - 0 Dortmund

They scored from a dubious freekick just outside the area in the 86th minute so if the league title race wasnt already over it is now! The draw for the Cup is looking favourable though with all of the big guns out of the competition.

Bundesliga Table

View attachment 367335

Alrite guys i want to know what you guys think about selling Lewandowski, i have had an offer from Real Madrid for £46.5million? its out of the transfer window so we will keep him for the rest of the season, i will stop playing the game while i go to work today so maybe let me know what you guys think?

Alrite guys i want to know what you guys think about selling Lewandowski, i have had an offer from Real Madrid for £46.5million? its out of the transfer window so we will keep him for the rest of the season, i will stop playing the game while i go to work today so maybe let me know what you guys think?

Sell him...:) 46.5 is a huge amount...We can sign many players using that amount...and if possible sign Marc Andre Stergen..:)

Back