Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 227
  • Views 35K
Least it means im not taking the save! Ryan surely the save isnt mine for ages after you pm saying i was next i only went before KaiRooney meaning theres 3 people before me again or else i cant really do it as i have only just done the pass the parcel champions league one and the man utd pass the parcel wasnt expecting this one for a couple of weeks

I only pmed you as next because both me and Savan are currently playing other pass the parcels so if we skipped me and Savan you would be the person to turn to play the save

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

I understood that its just i only just had the save so didnt want it again 6 months after having it

Summer transfer 2015/16

Most of the transfers were done already by the previous guy.Sold one guy and brought 2 youngsters for the future.

View attachment 380215
Brought him for a healthy 9.25 mil but looking at his stats at 17 i can safely say he will be the star of the future and can become club legend.

View attachment 380216 Basically a panic buy for backup.Hummels got injured for 3 months so had only 3 Centre back.Just added a little depth if needed.Will develop to become a decent rotation player i believe.Will recover the 4.9 mil whenever sold easily.

Friendlies/Supercup

The season friendlies were very important because we had lot of new players so to gel them we had to play them and make sure all players get rotated.Tried to play the youngsters as much i possibly could.Hummels got injured for 3 months during the friendlies which might hamper our season as we sold subotic and now hummels was out also.

View attachment 380220

DFL Supercup
View attachment 380221View attachment 380222

A proper clash of two rivals who dont want to lose against each other.Both were defending admirably till Lukaku decided to take things in his own hands.Superb start to the season for the lads.

Domestic cup

We were facing a easy opponent.Dominated the match and star of the match was the 17 yr old Drame.His first hat trick for the club.

View attachment 380224

Bundesliga

The season opener was against HSV at home.A easy victory to start the title defence.Zouma got 2 goals and lukaku chipped in with one goal.

View attachment 380225

Will update the rest in few hours from now.I am now in oct.I resigned from the national team job because i did not like the team we choose sorry.

Horrible Time To Be Manager

Sep/Nov update

The worst possible time to be a manager.The whole team gets injured and you are left with nothing to play with.
View attachment 380465View attachment 380466View attachment 380467

There were 4 more injuries at the same time.Basically 7 first team players were injured all near same time :O.

BUNDESLIGA

We started well and finished July with a win to go top.The last time we actually played with a full squad.Everyone than got injured during the international friendlies or few matches in to september.

View attachment 380468

Sep was always gonna be tough with no squad left for rotation.

Started the Month with a Solid win of 5-1.Zouma was solid again.All the team performed well.
View attachment 380470

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

We got a tough group with Madrid,Celtic and Fenerbahce.We should qualify easily from this if we perform well.First match was against Celtic away.We got ourselves in deep trouble thanks to a crazy card distributing refree
:mad:

View attachment 380471

The next match of the champions league was against madrid where we had no one left to play in midfield.Put zouma as anchor man to fill the spot.Courtis has been horrible till now.The worst performer till date among the new signings.He gave madrid the match with his horrible decision making .

View attachment 380472
Rest of the month i know how i managed playing two forwards who were always nervous if we did not score in first 30 minutes.Lukaku was injured with pulled hamstring.

View attachment 380469
October
View attachment 380473
Lost a match where ended up with 10 men for 30 minutes.Should not have started with injury returning guys so soon.Ended up costing myself the match.But other were jaded so no had option left.

View attachment 380477
View attachment 380478
Most guys are fit now after a month being out.Bender is getting injured whenever he gets from a injury.He is the only anchor man we have so missing his presence.Nov is finished will finish Dec as fast as i can.Will upload the file with last update.Now just a word on how the overall team is performing and problems.The squad basically is too young.The youngsters get under too pressure when playing away matches.We need a solid experienced striker or we can play the youngsters this season but we wont win the champions league.The Keeper is a problem because of the language issue.Seen it lot of times that my *** man telling me.The defence has no coordination either because of the language issue.The centreback partnership dont work because no one speaks same language.I dont believe this squad will compete for the champions league because they need time to gel + our forwards our too young for big matches.

I totally agree with what your saying after we did so well in my previous turn the guy before you unnecessarily ripped the side apart and i just knew that he had filled it with too many youngsters, I doubt i will be playing this save anymore as the team is unrecognisable.

I wont say that the save is destroyed completely.This team in 2 seasons will be beast team.Till than we need to win the tittle and domestic cups.The problem is champions league where teams are good at all levels.

I have finished till december 30 should i just update and post the new file here or i have to play till the transfer window ?

Final Update
View attachment 380706
View attachment 380707

We are doing comfortably in the league going unbeaten but we again lost to madrid thanks to our solid keeper again :mad:.We should have topped the group to avoid meeting barca at First knockout match.

View attachment 380714
View attachment 380715

The next guy needs the good luck to win away because i dont think we can stop messi and neymar.Did 2 transfers one in and one out.
View attachment 380709
View attachment 380710

Player we should really play more along Lukaku is our wonderkid Drame.

View attachment 380713
He will be world class by the time he is 20.He just needs to be played even when he is off colour along Lukaku.

Now i would like to apologize for playing the save till Jan 11.I did not know by that so played ahead without saving.I think we will win the league and domestic cup but champions league should be achievable by next year i am sure.The link for save will be uploaded in few minutes.

January/February Update

View attachment 475608

League Table

View attachment 475607

A slow start to January soon transformed into close but dominating victories. We have been unbeaten over a two month period and look set to win the league but will have to be aware of complacency. Barcelona grabbed a crucial away goal after Capoue's sending off but I am confident we can win at Camp Nou after a dominating performance at home and a Vulnerabe Barca Defense. The only transfer was a young brazilian defensive midfielder who looks monstrous.

Well done these are great results.Did you change my 4-4-2 tactic to classic one ? And we need a left back if our young boy has not developed.Drame will be beast when he is 20.How did capoue perform ? Wanted a anchor man for the team hope he turned out good.

Well done these are great results.Did you change my 4-4-2 tactic to classic one ? And we need a left back if our young boy has not developed.Drame will be beast when he is 20.How did capoue perform ? Wanted a anchor man for the team hope he turned out good.

I doubt we need a new LB, Schmelzer and the Davis will work for the next season! Capoue is okay, 24.5 Mn was a bit hefty in my opinion as the Ukranian Guy could have filled in well enough in Bender's absence!