Pass The Parcel Story Thread - Dortmund

• Thread starter Ryan Woolnough
  • Start date
  • Replies 227
  • Views 35K
And why do you say Destroyed when all the Trasfers Done have a Pretty solid Reason behind it.
Jakub Blaszczykowski was 29 when I sold him to Barcelona for 24m
His replacement Gerard Deulofeu is 21 and was bought for 20m.
Lucasz Pisczek was 28 and I got 19m for him while his Replacement Cesar Azpilicueta cost us 15m
A Leftback was needed as Schmelzer was the only LB option at the Club. Gotoku Sakai @ 14m was just that.
For a Player bought 6 months ago getting 18.5m was definately a Deal for me when his Replacement was again Cheaper and Younger in age and had Better Potential...

For me the Transfers were necessary to Take the Team to the Next Level and thats what will now Happen with the Summer Transfers following the Same Pattern...

Leandro Damiao was Typically **** in the entire 6 months and instead Neal Maupay was Outstanding for me.
Lukaku @ 15m always is a Good Deal considering his age and if he doesnt Perform, He can Sold for a Profit.
Looking at Courtois being available at 15m, I dont think any one would Refuse him.
Getting 34m for Groskreutz and Subotic is Terrific amount for our Club.
And Coolmcool, the Ones remaining are Hummels, Zouma, Schmelzer, Bender, Gundogan, Thiago, Mkhitaryan, Reus, Konyoplanka, Maupay...So thats More of the Old Faces than the New Transfers...

Still find it Funny that Winning the League still gets me a Bashing...

And why do you say Destroyed when all the Trasfers Done have a Pretty solid Reason behind it.
Lucasz Pisczek was 28 and I got 19m for him while his Replacement Cesar Azpilicueta cost us 15m
A Leftback was needed as Schmelzer was the only LB option at the Club. Gotoku Sakai @ 14m was just that.
For a Player bought 6 months ago getting 18.5m was definately a Deal for me when his Replacement was again Cheaper and Younger in age and had Better Potential...

For me the Transfers were necessary to Take the Team to the Next Level and thats what will now Happen with the Summer Transfers following the Same Pattern...

Leandro Damiao was Typically **** in the entire 6 months and instead Neal Maupay was Outstanding for me.
Lukaku @ 15m always is a Good Deal considering his age and if he doesnt Perform, He can Sold for a Profit.
Looking at Courtois being available at 15m, I dont think any one would Refuse him.
And Coolmcool, the Ones remaining are Hummels, Zouma, Schmelzer, Bender, Gundogan, Thiago, Mkhitaryan, Reus, Konyoplanka, Maupay...So thats More of the Old Faces than the New Transfers...

Everyone has different perspective mate, that's what fun about this pass the parcels

I am very happy with your performance and transfers...Yes you overhauled the squad but you have got equally good players to replace them. If they gel in well we could contend for europe this season and also retain bundesliga

The Star signing for me was of Courtosis

Also Congrats on winning the league..:D

And i noticed that you have bought and sold all players on installments? You specifically tried for installments or couldn't sell them up front?

I personally didnt see the point in so many transfers when we had had a solid start to the season, also i didnt mean that you had literally sold the whole squad but you were not far off! :p
Damiao had played well for me and so had Piszcek and Blaszczykowski, you sold most of them in their prime not when they were past it most would have had their best player years from 27 - 31 and all of your new transfers will take time to gel, it just seemed like an unnecessary massacre when we were already on the route to the title,

IDEA

if somebody wants to load up the current Dortmund team on this save and take on my other Pass The Parcel side - Manchester United. I just wanted to see which is better. I know a couple of players play both games so would only be a bit of fun but also i would be interested in the result.

IDEA

if somebody wants to load up the current Dortmund team on this save and take on my other Pass The Parcel side - Manchester United. I just wanted to see which is better. I know a couple of players play both games so would only be a bit of fun but also i would be interested in the result.[/QUOTE
Think the Man Utd team would destroy the Dortmund one! Wouldnt know what the starting 11 looks like for Dortmund anyway, could have a go pm me the details of how to set it up

Piszcek and Blaszczykowski were 29 or approaching 29. In FM terms, the Value you get is maximun when they are on a Bit of a Form...Getting 41m for 2 29 year old shouldnt really be Considered a Bad Deal...Should It?
While of the Installment Part, I always Sell my players on Installment as that Gets me More Money.
Eg - Obvs Barcelona wouldnt have Payed me 24m upfront for a 29 year old Kuba. But when asked in 12m upfront and 12 over 48 months, the Buying Club always responds Favourably...

While Kirchoff, Grokreutz, Subotic were Never going to be first choice's for us. while getting the Money I did and Replacing them with Better Quality young players isnt really a Bad Move I guess...

Yes, Sorry I forget, I didnt Update that.
Colombia offered me the Job, and Looking at the Team, they are Capable of winning the Copa America 2015 so I took it.

Also Coolmcool, tomorrow How about BVB vs Man Utd?
I will take BVB and U destroy this Dortmund side with the Man Utd one?

I just ran BVB and United together and Utd won 2, 2 Draws and A Dortmund Win. Very low scoring only 7 goals scored between the two sides over 5 games

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

Its suppose to be kenry is it but havent heard from him in ages

I wanna try the save if you guys interested to let me be part of it .

I'll remove him from thee order and are you happy to allow the kill to replace him

Sent from Galaxy SII using Tapatalk

Someone should have pmd me you guys agreed on me being part of this lol . I forgot to check the forum.Will complete it during the arsenal match tonight.Cheers.