PASS THE PARCEL - THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHALLENGE

Some nice sales there although I must admit I am surprised you sold the young Portuguese lad.

Good luck against Barca!!!!!

Some nice sales there although I must admit I am surprised you sold the young Portuguese lad.

Good luck against Barca!!!!!
He would have become a decent player but with the whole chopping and changing sides he wasnt really worth the time and effort and asked to be transfer listed, and im going to need it!

Celtic

View attachment 379109

Champions League 1st Knockout Round Special

So Barcelona are a much changed side from the one you know with the likes of Benteke, Hummels, Ramires, Pogba, Witsel and Lovren to name a few oh and a regen GK i think called Cia.

1st Leg in Scotland

View attachment 379110

A draw, not a bad result against Barcelona as they had a man sent off late on with new man Elias grabbing our equalizer.

It shows how far we have come when we are seen as favourites for a match against Barcelona

View attachment 379112

2nd leg at the Camp Nou

View attachment 379111

What a result as we knock Barcelona the current holders out of the Champions League! We looked like we were going to throw it all away late on but there sending off gave Robert Snodgrass the chance to grab the winner in the Nou Camp!

Oh and i signed one player in the youth intake for obvious reasons. I see **** (Law) being strong at the back for years to come.

View attachment 379113

Up Next

View attachment 379114

At Madrid​

Celtic FC

View attachment 379125

Champions League 2020

So we faced off against At Madrid in the Quarter Finals who included the likes of Paredes, Mertens, Insua and Badelj a much more inviting match.

At Madrid have the home advantage first

View attachment 379127

Trotter scores a very late winner to not only win us the game but gives us two all important away goals.

Back in Scotland

View attachment 379128

Snodgrass scores again to win the tie 3 - 2 on aggregate and set up a Semi Final with the Mighty Monaco

View attachment 379129

So during this time Robinson a CM has picked up a bad injury and goalscoring hero Snodgrass will miss the rest of the season

View attachment 379130View attachment 379131

Celtic FC

View attachment 379133

Champions League Semi Final

Well we lost. . . .

We did well in the first leg but individual errors in the second leg lead to us getting knocked out and the end of the challenge for this season

View attachment 379134View attachment 379135

Even Forster Knows it was his fault . . . .

View attachment 379136

Anywho end of season post will be up next then i will be handing the save on to Lovano i think

Celtic FC

View attachment 379137

End of season Domestic

We beat Rangers to win the Scottish League Cup

View attachment 379138

I won the league with 3 games to spare so holidayed them which meant i didnt win Manager of the Year!

View attachment 379139

Team Stats

View attachment 379140

Elias is Second in the Golden Boot despite only being in the SPL for half a season

View attachment 379141

Celtic Squad

View attachment 379142

Right so we achieved a double but the domestic side was never going to be too hard, i did well in the Champions League because my players were always rested the game before due to the poor quality of the SPL.
Not sure if Lovano will stay as Celtic it will be a struggle and a lot of the players are quite old and a few i havent offered new contracts to yet like Cahill, Fletcher, Morrisson and Aguero is leaving. You could rebuild there should be money available as i didnt buy anyone in but Liverpool look a good bet with their manager very insecure at the moment!

Unlucky mate - it seems we will never get a better chance with Celtic but I can understand if Lovano wants to leave

Unlucky mate - it seems we will never get a better chance with Celtic but I can understand if Lovano wants to leave
Yeah i agree will be the best chance to win it with them as you dont have to focus on the league at all, and Elias wont be there for long

View attachment 379260

---Signings---

View attachment 379262

Some decent business in the transfer market.

---Jiri Sramek---

View attachment 379264

A decent CM with good stats. 8.75mil was a nice price for him and im pleased with the deal.

---Nathan Dyer---

View attachment 379265

Nathan Dyer provides experience and pace. The small bit of money we payed for him isn't going to hurt us to much.

---Jorge Pulido---

View attachment 379267

Pulido another good signing on a free transfer however I didn't sign this guy so im not sure how he ended up in this team.

---Radja Nainggolan---

View attachment 379269

What a steal, this guy is an amazing CM and most importantly has CL experience.

---Toto--

View attachment 379270

This brazilian will be a back up midfielder but why not sign him on a free.

---Samuel Robert---

View attachment 379272

Wow. Elias and Robert are going to be a fore to be reckoned with and im glad we signed him.

Mid season update and end of season update coming Monday/Tuesday.

****** **** you got given a few quid to spend! I got £4million! I suppose thats thanks to all the players contracts ending

Oh and i signed Pulido, i started looking through the free transfers but thought i would let you sign your own players

****** **** you got given a few quid to spend! I got £4million! I suppose thats thanks to all the players contracts ending

Oh and i signed Pulido, i started looking through the free transfers but thought i would let you sign your own players

I tried to sign Sakho and Rooney on free's but I didn't have enough wage budget

I tried to sign Sakho and Rooney on free's but I didn't have enough wage budget
Really? Or do you mean after you spent the money? Because Aguero, Cahill must have taken up 100k a week between them so i thought you would be flush with money:p

Nice transfers but won't the Center Mids you got have too low creativity or do they not need it in your tactic?

Nice transfers but won't the Center Mids you got have too low creativity or do they not need it in your tactic?

As long as they get stuck in and win me 50 50 balls its fine. My two strikers will do the work.

View attachment 379633

I am just going to show the Champions League group stage and how the league looks so far.

---Champions League Group---

Juventus
Celtic
CSKA Moscow
Partizan

View attachment 379634

Predicted to finish 2nd in the group but no team here was a match for the Bhoys as we stormed through winning every match with ease. I was worried about Juventus but they proved an easy task beating them 2-0 away and 3-0 at home. Elias and Robert the two front men scored 6 goals each in the groups stage which proved an important factor in our success.

---Scottish Premier League---

View attachment 379635

22 games down and we are still yet to lose one. Hoping for an unbeaten season as I have never done it before in any league.

---END OF SEASON REVIEW---

View attachment 379944

A good season in the SPL this year going unbeaten all season. First time I have gone unbeaten so it was nice to unlock the steam achievement.

---LEAGUE CUP---

View attachment 379945

Second trophy this season. The league cup was very easy and we showed that by dominating St Mirren 4-0 in the final.

---SCOTTISH CUP---

View attachment 379946

Treble completed already Elias scoring all 4 goals in this game. Amazing performance from him.

--- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUT STAGES---

1st KO round -

Chelsea 3 - 7 Celtic

1st leg in England we drew 2-2 then when we hosted them in Scotland we dominated them winning 5-1.

Quarter Finals -

Celtic 4 - 0 Valencia

1st leg was played at home and we won 3-0. 2nd leg in Spain I knew we were pretty much through anyway because the team is to strong to loose a 3 goal advantage, 1-0 the score.

Semi Finals -

Tottenham 2 - 3 Celtic

We lost 1-0 at White Hart Lane but a 3-1 victory at home ensured we moved onto the finals

FINALS-

Celtic vs Barcelona is the finals. Result following this post.

---CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL---

View attachment 379947

Another 2-1 win like last years Group stages would do me. So lets go and take a look at the line ups and the match.

---LINEUPS---

Barcelona -

GK - Bozic
DR - Robles
CB - Hummels, Pique
DL - Alba
CDM - Busquets
CM - Witsel, Song
AMR/L - Allione, Neymar
ST - Benteke
--------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic -

GK - Forster
DR - Flanagan
DC - Papastathopoulos, Sakho
DL - Hendrie
MR/L - Redmond, Ghoulam
CM - Bjelland, Nainggolan
ST - Elias, Robert
--------------------------------------------------------------

---THE GAME---

For some reason its not letting me upload a SS of the game overview so this is how it played out.

14min - Witsel scores from the Spot. 1-0 Barcelona.

45 - Robert equalises bang on the half time whistle that certainly made my half time team talk alot easier.

90min - End of FT 1-1. Celtic bring on Higuian for Elias, Marler for Redmond and Pulido for Sakho. Barcelona also make 3 subs taking off Pique, Benteke and Busquets for Ramires, Schrieber and Rondon.

94min - Another penalty this time in our favour and Higuian stays calm to slot the ball past Bozic.

106min - Neymar equalises the game again taking on 3 players before chipping the ball over Forster.

115min - Another penalty. Hummels brings down Marler and Higuian scores another penalty. Some people might say he is a Super sub.

124min - Referee blows the full time whistle and Celtic are Champions League winners.

View attachment 379951

Thats the 4th CL down plenty more to go.
View attachment 379950
---OTHER NEWS---

Napoleon Nelson declared as one of the greatest of all time.

City win the BPL

Monaco win the Ligue 1

Bayern win the Bundesliga

PSV win Eredivisie

Athletico Madrid win BBVA.

Man Utd win the Europa League.