PASS THE PARCEL - THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHALLENGE

Sam left us guys because it wasn't his thing so we need ONE more person to take part in this save.

REQUIREMENTS:

- Reliable

- Doesn't cheat

- Preferably a ' Star player ' on FM Base

I wouldnt mind having a go on this

images

Lets just say I have ****** up big style.....................

Granada L2-4
Liverpool W3-0
Zagreb W2-1
Zagreb W5-0
Granada D2-2
Liverpool L1-5

View attachment 378641

But fortunately for me a job with a team that has qualified has come up and I got it.................

images

So off I go to Celtic. They have a surprisingly strong squad and have a bit of cash to spend so you never know!!!! They came runners up a couple of seasons back so they have certainly progressed!!!

They have been drawn against Paris Saint-Germain in the next round.

Incidentally the Man Utd job became available but Ryan Giggs got it (not that I wanted to be them like).

The AC Milan job is precarious but they are in the Europa League but if another Champions League team becomes available that is stronger than Celtic I may jump ship again...........

Just caught up with this ! It's brilliant ! Keep it up :)

If the space is still available then I'm up for this. I'm reliable and you can check so on the Man Utd Parcel save I am in. Don't want to sound big headed but I'd say I'm pretty good at FM.

images

SO CLOSE YET SO FAR!!!!!

Glorious failure lol - knocked out PSG and Borussia Dortmund and then came up against Juventus and won 1-0 at home but lost 2-0 away.

View attachment 378822

--

SPL

View attachment 378825
We won it with about 6 games to go so I just went on holiday as couldnt be arsed with pointless league games lol

--

LEAGUE CUP

Only played the semis and the final. 7-0 against Rangers no less!!!!

View attachment 378823

(Celtic were knocked out of the Scottish Cup before I arrived)

--

SQUAD

I signed veteran midfielder Keisuke Honda for peanuts and a few youngsters on loan. They already had Blaszczykowski, Darren Fletcher, Forster, Snodgrass, Ghaloum, Andre Gomes and Papastathopoulos so the quality was there.

There was also a few decent regens sent to us from Man City.

But I splashed out £11m on this guy.
View attachment 378824

I have agreed to sign an amazing young regen on a free transfer as well as Ward-Prowse, Ibe and a decent young Danish keeper and a young Scottish striker for £4.5m off Stoke.

--

So thats my turn over with - coolmcool is up next. If he sticks with Celtic he has a decent squad to work with. Good luck to him.

Now I go back to Hartlepool!!!!!

Right i have the save and im just going through pre season at the moment and will more than likely stay with Celtic

Celtic FC

View attachment 378991

Transfer Window Summer 2019

So i actually played a bit of the save last night and restarted as there were too many leagues for my laptop to handle! So i managed to get rid of a few leagues and will add them back for the following season and the next player.

Most of the off seasons work had already been done with a small budget of £4million left and no real wages i picked up 2 more free transfers after KLIPPYBO had already signed a few good bosman transfers.

View attachment 378992View attachment 378993View attachment 378994

KLIPPYBO had also paid out a combined fee of £5.5million for these two.

View attachment 378995View attachment 378996

So with all the hard work already done and the squad looking good i went and spent some of the wage budget on two luxury signings in Sergio Aguero and Gary Cahill. A young Brazilian Striker called Elias is also coming in on a free in January.

View attachment 378997View attachment 378998

I tried many many many times to get Aguero but his wages were just too much.

Is that Elias guy the one who can also play RW???

If so you have a great chance!!!!!

I tried many many many times to get Aguero but his wages were just too much.

Is that Elias guy the one who can also play RW???

If so you have a great chance!!!!!
He only has a one year deal and a release clause of only £1million to foreign clubs so think thats how i pinched him and yes Elias had already been scouted so must be him

What's happened to Aguero?
I know man he stayed at City but only played 18 games in the last 3 seasons by the look of it has had maybe 6 injuries for 3 months aswell from broken ankles to torn calf harmstrings.

Celtic

View attachment 379048

Champions League Update

First off Snodgrass injured like how it says he attempted to sprint!

View attachment 379049

50 to 1 odds of winning the Champions League so we are not given much hope!

View attachment 379050

Heres the Group draw

View attachment 379051

Anderlecht have won the Belgian Leauge 6 seasons in a row, CSKA Moscow came second to Zenit last season in the Russian Premier League and Juventus a former club are the current Serie A Champions

And heres how it all went in the fixtures

View attachment 379054

Biggest result was smashing 3 past former club Juventus which set us on our way but it went down to the last match day where our late equalizer against CSKA knocked them out of the competition as we went through.

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 379053

Actually it was a very tight group in the end with us only a point behind Juventus and a point ahead of CSKA but it may all of been for nothing . . .

Champions League Knockout Stages Draw

View attachment 379055

We only go and get current holders of the Champions League Barcelona!

Right up next how we have got on domestically so far​

Celtic

View attachment 379056

First Half of Domestic Season 2019

In the cups i havent played the best of teams as i was saving the side for the Champions League, we are through to the League Cup Semi Final which isnt hard but got knocked out of the other cup.

View attachment 379057

Heres the SPL results

View attachment 379058

Not bad Taubate hasnt been as prolific as i hoped but neither has Aguero we are lucky the rest of the side knows how to score.

SPL Table

View attachment 379059

11 points clear with a massive goal difference, boring!

Now to show you the bane of my life Taubate! He hasn't even been at the club for a whole year yet but is constantly asking to leave with Man City interested, so i thought I may let him go and then he goes and gets injured for the transfer window and nobody wants him now!

View attachment 379060View attachment 379061View attachment 379062View attachment 379063

What's he like hey!

Next up winter transfer window​

Celtic

View attachment 379073

Winter Transfer Window 2020

First off Fletcher will miss 3 months with a bad injury

View attachment 379074

I sold 3 players for a combined £26million with 2 of them complaining about not playing and the other Taubate going to a potential future club in Liverpool.

View attachment 379075View attachment 379076View attachment 379077

I could have got more for Taubate but wanted to sell him to a future club and Liverpool look awesome with the likes of Oscar and Lukaku, not that i support them or anything YNWA oh sorry were was i?
The other 2 wanted to leave and i decided to cash in the other outgoing player will be Aguero whos contract was only a year long luckily really as he hasnt been worth the money so far, he has actually played better since agreeing to leave in the summer.

View attachment 379078

So i picked up Elias a ready made replacement in the attacking department on a free after i had seen KLIPPYBO had already scouted him, i also brought in Samuele Longo on loan for the rest of the season for a small fee and 10% of wages, not bad for what his value is.

View attachment 379079View attachment 379080

Oh and the other signing on a free was James Morrison who is now 33 years old but a bit of a Scottish legend nowadays!

I went for 5 players in a deadline day special but as Jim White will tell you i didn't bring anyone in! The main one i went for a young CM from Argentina took all deadline day to negotiate and then he couldn't get a work permit despite my *** Man not mentioning this in his report!​