View attachment 352433
Here are the transfers I made for Man U

As you can see i brought a couple of players with me from reading and I am really pleased with the squad :) i was working on Bosch but I got to the end of my 6 months. Now i am passing the game over to scott when he gets back and request he looks at full backs and a right winger! :) I think we could have a squad capable of winning the league straight away

Plz could you post screenshots of the players.
Thanks

Hey guys just read all this took roughly 2 hours as im in work. but this is incredibly. disappointed u went to United and didnt try and move to a different league.

If some people are still intrested in starting up another series to go alongside this one id be more than interested.

Keep it up guys.

just sat and read through this in the blistering heat in Glasgow with an ice cold Corona, probably the best story and idea I have read on fm-base. I was really heartbroken when you left Reading but hey, its decisions like this that will make this story even better!

I don't really like Man Utd IRL but i'm pleased to see Maupay and Reguera join, Surprised Maupay cost as much as he did though. Glad to see Reading get the money however, It will help them to takew the final step IMO.

You did well in winning to FA Cup and only missed the league by a point or two. Hopefully we can finally get our hands on the premier league title now

Great story guys, had a great time reading through it. Spewing you went to Man U, hopefully one of the other managers will join a decent club :p Maupay is a gun! @Trotty would be keen to join if you were organising a similar game.

Hi guys appreciate all the criticism over my decision to sign for Man U but i based the decision on what would be the best thing to do in terms of a real life career 18k p/w to 120k p/w is quite a difference and i think we will win more titles with man u than we would with reading :) and just to be clear about this I have man u as much as anyone else!

Hi guys appreciate all the criticism over my decision to sign for Man U but i based the decision on what would be the best thing to do in terms of a real life career 18k p/w to 120k p/w is quite a difference and i think we will win more titles with man u than we would with reading :) and just to be clear about this I have man u as much as anyone else!
Scotts reaction as an Arsenal fan should be the best one! lol

Do you think i will see the file any time soon?? lol

Saul's probably just busy.

I'm more bothered by the fact that i'm the only one without a social life or holdays to look forward too! lol

Do you think i will see the file any time soon?? lol

Yeah private message me your email and i will send it you :)

also minergy would like screenshots of the players i signed would you mind doing this?