Yeah private message me your email and i will send it you :)

also minergy would like screenshots of the players i signed would you mind doing this?

Are you not going to upload it like normal??

If you need a 4th Member I would love to have a crack with Man Utd...:)
I just read your whole thread sitting whole day...its amazing and i might not be that good of manager but I Love Man Utd..:)
Take them back to the Top..:)

If you need a 4th Member I would love to have a crack with Man Utd...:)
I just read your whole thread sitting whole day...its amazing and i might not be that good of manager but I Love Man Utd..:)
Take them back to the Top..:)

Appreciate the interest but i think we are quite happy with the 3 of us but however if we do decide to take on another member or 2 we will chose them from people who have been following the story so we will bare you in mind :)

Appreciate the interest but i think we are quite happy with the 3 of us but however if we do decide to take on another member or 2 we will chose them from people who have been following the story so we will bare you in mind :)

Thanks..:)

Just had a crash dump!!!!

Really taken the shine off my desire to play the game, will give it a miss tonight and try again tomorrow!! Back to my FK Mjolner project tonight!!

Sorry guys, just got almost a full month, just short of Auto-save and it crashed!!

Thank god for that :) we need to get this rolling again! As i now seem to have all the time in the world to play fm :p

Thank god for that :) we need to get this rolling again! As i now seem to have all the time in the world to play fm :p

Lol well Mojo is insanely quick so as soon as i get it done he will get it to you pretty soon. Should hopefully update July and Aug tonight and possibly get most of october done in game. Then maybe update that tomorrow night. Fingers crossed.

Although i definitely don't feel the same now that we are managing Man Utd, feel like a bit of a traitor, i genuinely feel we could of won the title this year, hey ho, thats what this game is all about!! Can't wait till its my turn to move us on ;) haha

Lol well Mojo is insanely quick so as soon as i get it done he will get it to you pretty soon. Should hopefully update July and Aug tonight and possibly get most of october done in game. Then maybe update that tomorrow night. Fingers crossed.

Although i definitely don't feel the same now that we are managing Man Utd, feel like a bit of a traitor, i genuinely feel we could of won the title this year, hey ho, thats what this game is all about!! Can't wait till its my turn to move us on ;) haha

I know what you mean about leaving reading i think the same but i took the job based on future prospects a club like man united is far more sustainable at the top end of world football than reading!

I know what you mean about leaving reading i think the same but i took the job based on future prospects a club like man united is far more sustainable at the top end of world football than reading!

I also hope our next job is somewhere else in Europe :)
Your both forwarned I have my eye on a job in Germany ;)

View attachment 357081

July & August Update

I decided to do a 2 month update as nothing much happened in July other than a bit of pre-season. As you will see below, hasn't been a bad start to the season.

Transfers
I was going after big names, £50/60/70m type players but changed my mind, i think i just spent because i could although the boy Jennings looks not bad, i had a hunch about Chavariagga, dont know why but i just did, anyway, the previous manager pent £210m so i had about £50m to play with.

View attachment 357071
Squad

Just a SS of the squad (well most of it)

View attachment 357080

Fixtures

Only had 4 competitive games, great result to start the season, very happy with that. Hadjuk away was a youth team, we got a bit spanked but it was never in danger. All in all, relatively pleased so far

View attachment 357072

League Table

2 games, 2 wins.....job done so far

View attachment 357073

Europa Cup

Easily disposed of Hadjuk and then got a nice draw, possible/probable chance of winning this i think

View attachment 357074

Player of the month

I actually questioned paying £44m for an ageing Marek Hamsik but hey we are all wrong sometimes, 3 games 2 goals, not bad from midfield.

View attachment 357078

Going well so far, Any bog offers for Rooney or the like?

I see your old team is struggling near the bottom of the league, who there manager now?

I see your old team is struggling near the bottom of the league, who there manager now?

Benitez, hope they pull themselves together and get up the league, i should be fighting them off!!

September & October Update

The second of my 2 month updates, another very successful 2 months in charge.

Squad

Just a SS of the squad (well most of it)

View attachment 357976

Fixtures

11 competitive games 8 wins, really chuffed, although the three draws were infuriating, anyway still a good return, still unbeaten.........

View attachment 357977

League Table

Unbeaten after 9 games in the league, only slight problem is the leaky defence but still top of the league......

View attachment 357978

Europa Cup

2 decent performances and one average one, top of the group......

View attachment 357979

Cameroon

Only one game in charge and despite our win, it wasnt enough to qualify, i think we should of easily qualified but due to previous results we haven't

View attachment 357983View attachment 357984

Player of the month

View attachment 357986

Wow, wow, wow, wow and wow.........he may not be world class to look at but to have that high an average rating in this league is something, well i think so anyway, no one was even close to him, even Gabbiadini who scored a truckload. Take a bow Jan Kirchhoff......

Looking good! i hope this is starting to justify why i took the job! I think We have a team to go and challenge for the Champions League already!