what's our wage bill? it must be absolutley massive!

About £8m a month mate, £2.2m a week, its ridiculous!! If we aren't going to be there long then who cares? but if this is a few season Job then we should look at it. I actually find it really boring, i dunno if its just me? But i used to get excited waiting on the save, where as now i am just not that buzzed for it lol

Hi guys i am making another pass the parcel game with a twist check the challenges and scenarios page to find out more!

Its like an online team challenge!

View attachment 359962

November & December Update

The final update of my current 6 months, glad to be done now

Squad

Just a SS of the squad (well most of it)

View attachment 359946

Fixtures

Been kind of up and down, raging with some of the performances and the defence is infuriating!! Something Mojo should look at........

View attachment 359948

League Table

Not where i wanted to be but with 2 games in hand we are comfy enough, suitably placed for a title push

View attachment 359952

Europa Cup

Top of the group, well done me!!

View attachment 359953

We also learned our fate in the next two rounds, eh thanks for the Second Round draw....

View attachment 359957View attachment 359958

Cameroon

Two games, no wins......

View attachment 359959

Player of the month

Hard to pick this time, it was between this guy, Neymar and our wee dude Reguera, overall his performances were better and very consistent, so to end my 6 months, well done Javi Martinez

View attachment 359961

I now pass this on to Mojo in the hope that he can push us on to the title, i have struggled to motivate myself during the 6 months, I dont think Saul did the wrong thing taking the job i just wish we had stayed at Reading, i think we had a real shot at the title....maybe by the next time i get it back we may have a new job........anyway good luck Mojo.....hope you do it bud!!​

A potential quadruple is on then? I got the save this morning but I haven't checked it yet, I may not get on it tonight and i'm away as of Friday so i'll try to get it done before then.

Are we wasting our time with Cameroon?

A potential quadruple is on then? I got the save this morning but I haven't checked it yet, I may not get on it tonight and i'm away as of Friday so i'll try to get it done before then.

Not good enough!!!!!! haha only kidding ;)

Are we wasting our time with Cameroon?

I think so tbh mate, i cleared the squad and thought about maybe bringing through regens?? There arent any lol team is very poor. I called up like 5 boys from Cameroonian Teams and got slated for it!!

In the same vein as my previous update, the league games I have will be split in half then updated with all other game surrounding them.

Onto the game, my first act was to resign.......From Cameroon! We gain nothing from this and Scott is right they have no players.
View attachment 360397

View attachment 360398

It is worth pointing out this will be the first time in any version of CM or FM I have managed Manchester United! This is how I intend us to line up, the squad is chock full of amazing players. So I have gone with a very attacking formation, I expect to chase the title and win at least 1 cup without any problems.
View attachment 360401

10 wins and 1 draw in 11 games, including a 6-0 beating of Man City.
View attachment 360402

currently second 5 points behind city, with 1 game in hand. We don't play city again in the league this season so we need them to slip up.
View attachment 360403

View attachment 360404
Scott got us to the semi finals here so all I had to do was finish the job, I started by taking Man City apart at Old Trafford 8-0 before finishing the job 3-2 at the Etihad for a huge 11-2 aggregate victory.
View attachment 360405View attachment 360406

We went into the final with everyone fit, everyone motivated nd ww left with no excuses. Newcastle were better in front of goal and deserved to win 5-3 it finished.
View attachment 360407

View attachment 360408

We opened our FA Cup campaign with the pick of the 3rd round against Arsenal. A 0-0 draw was followed by us taking them apart 7-0 at Old Trafford.
View attachment 360409View attachment 360410

An epic 4-5 away win against West Brom followed, Game of the season contender if ever there was one.
View attachment 360411

Another epic win 4-3 against Brighton this time, as our cup run continues.
View attachment 360412

View attachment 360413
I'll round the update off with the Europa League

We drew Braga in the first knockout round. 5-2 followed by 6-0 and this was all too easy.
View attachment 360414View attachment 360415

In the second knockout round we drew Bayern, the worst possible draw. After a stale 1-1 in Munich we turned on the class in Manchester and thrashed them 4-0 to secure our passage.
View attachment 360417View attachment 360418

There we are a rather successful half way point.​

Last edited:
View attachment 360588

In the 6th round we dispatched Aston Villa 7-1 and storm into the semi final.
View attachment 360589

3-0 and rather easy against Tottenham at Wembley and we are into our second final of the year.
View attachment 360590

Two former Reading boys score in the final and the first piece of Silverware is won for the season.
View attachment 360591

View attachment 360592

Leverkusen were soundly beaten in Manchester 6-1 before 0-0 in Germany.
View attachment 360593View attachment 360594

4-1 and 1-1 against Sporting sees us cruise into our second final.
View attachment 360595View attachment 360596

3 goals in extra time sees the game end 4-1 and look alot more comfortable than it actually was. Our second silverware of the season and revenge for the league cup.
View attachment 360597

View attachment 360598

We won 9 games and drew 1, Was that enough to overhaul City?
View attachment 360599

**** right! So for the first time in this save we win a league title and by just a single point!
View attachment 360600

This season has taught me two things, We are amazing upfront and not good enough at the back. I have fixed the problem at the back.
View attachment 360601

View attachment 360602

View attachment 360603

We have cleaned up on the yearly awards, including manager of the year for us!
View attachment 360609

View attachment 360612

View attachment 360613

View attachment 360614

View attachment 360610

View attachment 360611

Edouard Bösch is officially at the club.
View attachment 360615

With that my 6 months is done, i'm going to pass the save a few weeks early to Saul. no point in me strengthening a squad I don't feel needs it. but if Saul wants to the transfer window oddly opened on the 9th of June so we are 1 day into it.​

Just read this from the start, done brilliantly with Reading, done brilliantly with Man United and for some reason you managed an African national team even though none of them know how to score.

We have cleaned up on the yearly awards, including manager of the year for us!
View attachment 360609

View attachment 360612

View attachment 360613

View attachment 360614

View attachment 360610

View attachment 360611

Edouard Bösch is officially at the club.
View attachment 360615

With that my 6 months is done, i'm going to pass the save a few weeks early to Saul. no point in me strengthening a squad I don't feel needs it. but if Saul wants to the transfer window oddly opened on the 9th of June so we are 1 day into it.​

Care to explain?????

View attachment 362633

and he isn't the only player to have every single attribute go up to 20 then back down to the original amount before i received the game!

Well it looks like this game's gonna be dead. :L If anyone fancies starting a new one, I'd be interested :)

Well me and Saul will surely start another if it does come out that Mojo has indeed been cheating, lets wait until he gets back on and has his say!!