this is just a suggestion one save i always love doing is the fm base save and would love to see someone do a good story on it. just thought i would throw it out there will be following the next story anyway.

It's over? But I got a lot more interested into the save when you joined MUFC

Ok guys anyone that posted on here after 5pm today i am afraid were too late!

I have decided 5 players this time instead of 3! I did a draw for the order which they play in! Here it is:

United_68
Scotty98TR
SaulAbbiss
coolmcool
T1LL1E

All above other than myself and scott(T1Ll1E) please respond acknowledging that you are part of the dream team!

If United_68 would like to go ahead and start the game then by all means he can!

I think start the game unemployed with previous rep professional footballer? And the manager name needs to be something equal for everyone e.g Karl Pilkington but it doesn't have to be that! Use your imagination ;)

I only said karl pilkington btw as my manager is a spitting image!

Why not make the manager name Ulysesses S.S.C. Taylor. Initials of all members and can make it sound very naval

cool im well up for this who knows what would have happened 18 months in

Yep I'm up for this! How long are each of our turns with the save going to be? (same as the last game?)

Yeah just go with the previous 6 months and pass the game on to the next person on june 31st and december 31st

are you going to create a seperate thread for our new story and put the rules and order and so forth on it

Can i go like 3rd or 4th? Im busy atm but would love to be involved.

Swap with coolmcool if he doesn't mind
Yeah man im cool with that do you want to make a story thread for it outlining the details, i can get on the save tonight so its unemployed and professional footballer as background? We dont have to be in england though do we? I will load up a few leagues and see what i get

That's a thought... my computer isn't great, so if you pick too many league's I may struggle :/ (By the way, I usually select all the English league's, Liga BBVA, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 as playable, with alot of the others as view only (Although I do use a huge database)

That's a thought... my computer isn't great, so if you pick too many league's I may struggle :/ (By the way, I usually select all the English league's, Liga BBVA, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 as playable, with alot of the others as view only (Although I do use a huge database)
people who get it at the end of season will be able to add and remove leagues so it wont make too much of a difference to everyone

Do you know what though as im first and we are unemployed i have a feeling i wont get a job until like december!!