Personally i'd have a lot more respect for someone who has the balls to own up when they're caught out, and have no problem with them staying and posting rather than someone who's clearly not let their mate really do it and still wont admit cheating..

Is it just coincidence your mate played exactly the same tactic you did at Mafra?

OK after reading it, I think I personally cannot accept it.
It might be possible that Mojo really had his mate play for him but if that was the Case, then he wouldnt really have the Accepted the results when he would have seen them.
He himself being such a nice player wold have refused to accept them and Post them on the Forum.
Last Point - Atleast He would have told us that His Friend has Played for him....

Sorry Mojo, If you are True but I refuse to accept the Story.

I totally agree with previous comments that its hard to believe a friend cheated instead of you, i have always enjoyed your stories especially the Guernsey one i hope you did not cheat on the other stories but it will be hard for people to believe you, worse of all you cheated as Man Utd one of the biggest teams in the world!!!

Yeah it's hard to see why he would cheat as Man United but not in his other stories which are much harder.

I have decided that this game will no longer be carrying on!

I believe that the game was on its last legs anyway with my decision to sign for man united not a popular one with my peers/team mates.

However i would like to start a new Pass the Parcel story.

I am looking for players, so anyone that would like to play please post in this thread. I have a few ideas about our next career with either a unemployed start or a challenge such as the champions league challenge or the pentagon challenge.

These challenges are obviously long games so i am looking for committed members so if when you post could you provide a link to a previous story you have done so i can have a read thanks. However if you haven't taken part in a story before please state that you are interested anyway and i will consider everyone who responds however i am not yet decided on how many people will be involved in this save game.

I believe that the game was on its last legs anyway with my decision to sign for man united not a popular one with my peers/team mates.

I am looking for players, so anyone that would like to play please post in this thread. I have a few ideas about our next career with either a unemployed start or a challenge such as the champions league challenge or the pentagon challenge.

These challenges are obviously long games so i am looking for committed members so if when you post could you provide a link to a previous story you have done so i can have a read thanks. However if you haven't taken part in a story before please state that you are interested anyway and i will consider everyone who responds however i am not yet decided on how many people will be involved in this save game.
im up for it, been without a laptop for 3 months before getting one last week so well into fm at the moment!

I'd like to play in the next one, here's a story I did for FM12, didn't get that far into it because of exams etc. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/90174-fml-managing-chimney-corner.html

Have you done a story before or uploaded a game to be downloaded others?
I have done numerous stories, my current one is Granada but i have had stories up here since November including Man Utd, Dnipro, Dinamo, West Brom, At Madrid, Torquay, Man City and Wolves hence why i am a star player (H)

I would love to be involved, however I have no experience with stories or uploading save games. I am always on Base and I am very reliable (as I played in lots of auction games). Im also eager to play this type of game because have been following your story and I feel I am ready to start a story as i wanted to for sometime now.

As I have already said, I'd be very interested in taking part. I haven't done a story before, but I am very active (as you can see! 2095 posts in less than a year on this site!). I have also played in a few chairman games, which you have to be active and reliable for (Tillie played in one of them too!).

I have never followed any story before this one, which I actually came across by accident as it came up on the 'latest posts' on the side and sounded interesting!)

Anyway, love to join, please get back to me! (Oh, and as me and Tillie share the same first name, our manager name wouldn't have to be as odd! :p)

I have not yet decided on how many people to be involved in the next game or who the players would be but i would like to know what everyone thinks we should do in the next game? It could be a challenge a certain team to start at or a certain past reputation to start unemployed with i am interested in everyones views whether they wish to take part or not

Taking a team from a small nation and making them CL champions?

Currentlytrying that with my Cyprus challenge

I have not yet decided on how many people to be involved in the next game or who the players would be but i would like to know what everyone thinks we should do in the next game? It could be a challenge a certain team to start at or a certain past reputation to start unemployed with i am interested in everyones views whether they wish to take part or not

I think a Championship team would be good, or perhaps even Athletic Bilbao, due to their transfer regulations, and it will be tough to overthrow Barca and Real. I would rather join one with experienced people like Saul and Scott, but if there are too many people, would anyone be interested in setting up another? :)

I've done many online challenges and take part in RiotAct's auction game. I've tried to help revive other people's save games in the past and was very active in keeping my Gary Speed Challenge going. I would have a blast doing something like this.

how about 1 where you never will be in charge of a big club

i would love to have a go at this soon rather than it drag on about who will play , pm me if you want to discuss teams to be and so forth i could start as early as tonight if we get it sorted

Just caught up with everything. Very sad to see the save go down the pan like that, can't believe what Mojo done hopefully he didn't cheat as well in his previous stories. Will be looking forward to the next edition of this :D