why does he always do well when he gets the save? and why wouldn't he respond after i posted this for a very active member on fm base?

1 he is very good at this game if you had read his other storys you will know this and 2 hes gone away for a few days with his gf im sure when he gets back he will get back to you

1 he is very good at this game if you had read his other storys you will know this and 2 hes gone away for a few days with his gf im sure when he gets back he will get back to you

Ok well i look forward to hearing from him and hope there is an explanation to it all but the evidence is pretty strong against him at the moment

Oh and him being good on all of his other stories only suggests he cheated on them as well?

I will load up the game now and screenshot them all but i think it was 4 or 5 but they had every single stat boosted!

Yeah, it's pretty hard to justify 4 or 5. I mean I have messed around with the editor in the past on my own personal games and I would have no issue with anyone doing that as long as you are enjoying the game but posting it on a forum claiming you are an FM god is a bit odd. Not to mention the fact he has messed your game up

Ok well i look forward to hearing from him and hope there is an explanation to it all but the evidence is pretty strong against him at the moment

Oh and him being good on all of his other stories only suggests he cheated on them as well?
well can we wait till we hear from him first b4 you hang the guy

Ok here are some screenshots of things i have found!

View attachment 362846View attachment 362847View attachment 362848View attachment 362849View attachment 362850View attachment 362851

Players with attributes changes some for full 6 months some for just january which is when he beat man city 6-0 and 8-0

View attachment 362852View attachment 362853

Some other results during his time as manager:

View attachment 362854View attachment 362855View attachment 362856View attachment 362857View attachment 362858View attachment 362859View attachment 362860

Here are all the games he played:
View attachment 362862View attachment 362863

This is everything I have found Scott also has the save so he may or may not have found something else but i will leave you to decide if this is normal or not!

well can we wait till we hear from him first b4 you hang the guy

sure i have posted everything i have found for people to decide what they want! I will wait on a response from Mojo before i decide what i think and what to do with the game but atm i can't see how this isn't in game editing!

However i have seen someone post on one of Mojo's stories and would like to ask people not to post critising him in case there is a valid explanation!

This is all getting out of hand to be honest!!

Everyone just needs to chill, no point scathing the guy as kitchin says but at the same time its hard to defend this? Even you must see that kitchin. I get on really well with Mojo and would go as far to call him a friend so i certainly won't be jumping to conclusions but as Saul said it doesnt look very good at the moment.

Would love for you to come and comment Mojo, need your input on here dude!!

sure i have posted everything i have found for people to decide what they want! I will wait on a response from Mojo before i decide what i think and what to do with the game but atm i can't see how this isn't in game editing!

However i have seen someone post on one of Mojo's stories and would like to ask people not to post critising him in case there is a valid explanation!

I second this, its ridiculous that guys are going on his other stories and calling him a cheat!! It is well out of order!!

The evidence for this game is there but for his other work on the forum there is NOTHING to suggest he has done anything untoward!!

well i hope to god this not true as i have loved his storys and what he has done has made me give lower league a go but some of them screen shot do look a bit strange

I have sent a private message to Scott and Saul with my version of events, I'm leaving all decisions to them now and they can make up there own minds based on what I have told them.

I have read what Mojo has to say and i will let everyone know my thoughts on events after i have discussed it with Scott please refrain from sending any abusive messages

Thank you

Saul

He probably just excidently got Fuentes on a contract for half a year... You don't have any control on those physio's!

I have sent a private message to Scott and Saul with my version of events, I'm leaving all decisions to them now and they can make up there own minds based on what I have told them.
Bu why to Only Saul and Scotty....
We have all been following this Story and therefore have the right to demand an Explanation from from You...

We have all been following this Story and therefore have the right to demand an Explanation from from You...

we might have been following but its the other 2 that have more of a right than any 1 eles lets just all calm down and see where this is going

I will deliver an explanation but we Martin Scott and Myself will be discussing this and looking into all the evidence then we will let you all know every thing

Ok guys this is Mojo's explanation of events he sent this private message to myself and scott:

That'll teach me to go away wont it! There is an explanation for what you have found Saul and even I don't like it!

I had a friend around the other day and I was explaning the concept of pass the parcel to him, He liked the concept and I ran him through the story so far. As i'm sure you are both aware I support Blackburn, Man Utd are one of Blackburns rival clubs(at least in our eyes). My friend is a man u fan, one thing led to another and he said he wanted to do my 6 months for me, as I wasn't thrilled with the prospect of managing man u i'm sorry to say I agreed. I'm aware this is entirley against the spirit of the save and I do whole heartedly appologise to you both for this.

Since he did the save while I was there, I had alot of input but I did not see him edit anything. However the SS posted up by Saul are fairly rock solid and really how can I argue against that? Stats do not fluctuate like that and we all know that, I will be confronting my friend about this but sadly the damage is now done.

I'm really embarrassed by this and I do wish I had been approached before it was posted up for all to see. I no longer feel like I can stay on the board because of this and ultimatley it's all my own stupid fault.

Saul, Scott i'm so sorry truely I am. I will post on the thread that I have pm'd both of you and leave it to both of you how you handle it from here, again I am sorry.

Martin

I again ask you to refrain from using abuse or trying to influence the opinions other members of FM-base I am currently looking into Mojo's previous 6 months for any similar occurrences

​Thanks Saul

Hey Mojo, I am sure that I am not the only one that thinks this but I will say it anyway, your stories on here are truly fantastic and if that is the course of events that have lead to this then I see no reason why you should leave the forum. Let's be honest, it's not a crime and at worst, misleading. End of the day, we all enjoy your stories and it would be a shame to lose you.

Thats my thoughts, hope that helps

so are you carrying on this story with out mojo or is mojo still in?

I am currently looking into the previous times Mojo has had the game will let you know if i find anything :) i am also going to request screenshots on his other stories to find if they are valid also