April results

Man City 5-1 Reading

View attachment 321683

Robson-Kanu

Bad day at the office. Rotten start to what would not be a great month

Reading 1-0 Aston Villa

View attachment 321696

Pogrebnyak

Key, key win here. Had to beat them as they are below me in the table. Struggled but its 3 points

Southampton 3-3 Reading

View attachment 321700

Pamic o.g.
Traore
Robson-Kanu

Really wanted to win but they are above us in the table and its away from home so ill take a point. Shocking defensively. Worrying.

Reading 3-1 Hull City
FA Cup Semi-Final

View attachment 321704
Pogrebnyak
Robson-Kanu x2

Great result. Hull are at the top of the Championship and we havent been playing well so really stepped up here. FA Cup final here we come.

QPR 3-0 Reading

View attachment 321705
Poor. Very inconsistent, beginning to think i am not cut out for this sadly!!

Reading 1-2 Stoke

View attachment 321710
Ninis

Shocking first half. So many players are really bad, we need a whole new defense. Good second half though. Bit of heart and scored a goal

Player of the month

View attachment 321713

2nd time in 4 months. Played well, scored few important goals. Still doesn't help the fact we are rotten.

League Table

View attachment 321717

Getting nervous now. Really struggling for form. Knuckle down and get on with it. Hopefully in the next update we will still be in the EPL and have an FA Cup to cheer about.

View attachment 321762

May results

Newcastle 4-1 Reading

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...417-pass-parcel-story-man-city-away-01-04.jpg
View attachment 321765

Pilar

To be brutally honest i wasn't expecting anything, we are not a good team. Scoring a good goal was a positive.

Everton 1-0 Reading

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-pass-parcel-story-aston-villa-home-06-04.jpg
View attachment 321766

Horrible game but actually didnt play that bad, could of been 0-0 on another day

Reading 2-1 Nottingham Forest

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...-pass-parcel-story-southampton-away-10-04.jpg
View attachment 321767Le Fondre
Karacan

Got pummeled by a better team AGAIN but this time we held our nerve and STOLE the FA Cup,what a result, to win the FA Cup with this team was such an achievement. Buzzing!!

Reading 1-2 Fulham

View attachment 321768
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...5772-pass-parcel-story-hull-fa-semi-14-04.jpg

Traore

Last game of the season, we were safe by this point so nothing to play for.

Player of the month

View attachment 321769
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...d1363896011-pass-parcel-story-robson-kanu.jpg

Only played 3 of the 4 games but was superb in them all. Decent player, a key player going forward.

League Table

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...1363896172-pass-parcel-story-league-table.jpg
View attachment 321770

PHEWWW! That was a bit tense, managed to stay safe but only because other teams lost their last 3 games as well as us. Man Utd got beat by City 3-0 on the final day to steal the title and Villa saved themselves on the last day as well. Dramatic final day in the EPL.

Well done mate, survival. Like the idea of this story. Keep it up. :D

Well done fa cup champions! So you have the save until june 31st then pass it on to fairhurst

Didn't expect to be in the Europa on my first time with the file but buzzing about it. If you don't want to upload the file you can email it to me as an attachment if you want and il give you my email address?

and have anyone of yous and transfer target you would like me to go for?

View attachment 322454

June Update

After what i thought was an average six months, i look back and think it wasn't so bad. Achieved our only goal of staying in the League and gained Readings first ever FA Cup. Some shocking results but i think i can be relatively pleased with how the season has turned out. I only had the save for one more month and i personally think i have done some great work in the Transfer window so far.

June Transfers (so far)

View attachment 322455

To get the 4 players i did for just over £15m was tremendous. I may be wrong but i think its been a great window so far.

As i now end my 6 months in charge. I do not want to pass on much advice to my predecessor but i suggest looking at buying a good GK as obviously Federici is away. You will also see i still have bids outstanding for players, i don't expect you to honor them but i think they are good players.

I am really looking forward to updates from Fairhurst and Saul in the next 2 chapters.

Good luck to you both.

Goodbye and ..........

...........You're welcome!!

Well cheeky to spend all the transfer budget before the next guy gets his hand to it! Good signings though especially the two from Arsenal Kweuke must have been poor for them to get rid of him within a year!

After evaluating the squad I decided to not sell anyone as a large amount of players where already gone because of the previous manager. Got to admit I was abit annoyed with the fact I was left with 8Million spend after the previous manager had spent 20.

Anyway Pre-Season went will with abit of a crazy game in there. We scored 7 goals with 9 on target which i was happy with.
View attachment 322548
Then going onto the start of the season, with the Community Shield against City i feared the worse how ever Reading pulled off a great come back to ****** it on penalty's

View attachment 322550

Then to start to season I had City

However things went completly wrong, I started the team that finished the previous game. How ever City wiped the floor smashing me 6-1.
I was actually happy to score!!

Hoping for a reaction in which I got a comfortable win at Millwall

View attachment 322551

Here are the transfer, how ever most where made by the previous manager..

View attachment 322553

We also learned are fate in Europe with a group i feel we could possibly top
View attachment 322552

Any feed back welcome. Hoping to put a good run together to climb to table with some winable games

I think having a go at me for spending money is a bit uncalled for. I made 4 signings before i passed it on mate. You have made more than me also i only spent £15m so u spent £13m urself. Anyway, good luck and ill remember not to sign anyone next time.

I think having a go at me for spending money is a bit uncalled for. I made 4 signings before i passed it on mate. You have made more than me also i only spent £15m so u spent £13m urself. Anyway, good luck and ill remember not to sign anyone next time.

Na im not fussed its part of the game init, thats the fun of it. They playing quiet well and I wouldnt of gone for them so its working out quite well. Im looking forward to the Europa league though

Have to say i agree with T1LL13 here. You had more of a budget than I left him and he wasn't moaning. Although I am confused as to a couple of the signings like scott wootton and vanden borre and i am disappointed sean morrison was sold so cheap

Now after first season has been completed could start to see some decent job offers flying around will be interesting to see who is the first to accept a job offer.

Have to say i agree with T1LL13 here. You had more of a budget than I left him and he wasn't moaning. Although I am confused as to a couple of the signings like scott wootton and vanden borre and i am disappointed sean morrison was sold so cheap

Now after first season has been completed could start to see some decent job offers flying around will be interesting to see who is the first to accept a job offer.

I dont mind cause its part of the fun, Vanden Borre it just came up to confirm, same with Wootton, Wotton is out on loan and Vanden Borre has been playing quiet well at rb.

All transfers out where done before I had the file apart form a couple of the loans.

The team is actually quite well, and iv had a good start to my second month incharge as well

I dont mind cause its part of the fun, Vanden Borre it just came up to confirm, same with Wootton, Wotton is out on loan and Vanden Borre has been playing quiet well at rb.

All transfers out where done before I had the file apart form a couple of the loans.

The team is actually quite well, and iv had a good start to my second month incharge as well

Have you got an update mate? This is a Story thread after all!!

Have you got an update mate? This is a Story thread after all!!

Didnt have much time to play yesterday so still got abit to do. Got called into work hoping for a few hours on it tonight when i finish work

Didnt have much time to play yesterday so still got abit to do. Got called into work hoping for a few hours on it tonight when i finish work

Cool dude. How you doing anyway? Better than i did hopefully!!

Cool dude. How you doing anyway? Better than i did hopefully!!

You did well bringing in the FA CUP. Im only around 4/5 games into the season have the firsy Europian game soon. Im hoping to be able to get my 6month done before Easter Sunday. As im off work Thursday/Friday/Saturday gives me enough time to get my FM Fix. Im hoping for a good run in the League Cup as I dont think we can take it to lightly yet with are squad

Im going to try and get a update tonight lads, been really busy with work recently