sorry, but i haven't had much time to play, but one should be out by the end of sunday, sorry again.

Hey mate, any update on this??

Saul, we need to keep this moving, i was really into this but its went really slow and stale now!!

Hey mate, any update on this??

Saul, we need to keep this moving, i was really into this but its went really slow and stale now!!

Yeah i agree just need an update soonish really then we can get it moving again

Yeah i agree just need an update soonish really then we can get it moving again

Saul, what do we do here? i am still really up for this but we need a bit of commitment for this. Its been 2 weeks since we heard from Sfolio, obviously i appreciate that things come up in real life but i think we need to get this moving, Any ideas??

it would be a shame if this stalled again, really love the concept.

Saul, what do we do here? i am still really up for this but we need a bit of commitment for this. Its been 2 weeks since we heard from Sfolio, obviously i appreciate that things come up in real life but i think we need to get this moving, Any ideas??

want to send the save to mojodex so he can take Sfolio's place?

want to send the save to mojodex so he can take Sfolio's place?

I cant do it just now i dont think as im in the work, but tonight defos. Love Mojo's updates on his own stories so should be good to have him involved.

Mojo, PM me your email address mate, i will email you the file, just found it in my emails!!

need to get this going again and get through a few seasons!

I agree completely. Managed to find the file in my emails so i've sent it already!! Lets hope 3rd time lucky!!

Good luck Mojo!!

I cant do it just now i dont think as im in the work, but tonight defos. Love Mojo's updates on his own stories so should be good to have him involved.

Mojo, PM me your email address mate, i will email you the file, just found it in my emails!!

need to get this going again and get through a few seasons!

Email sent and hopefully I can do the full 6 months tonight!

I agree completely. Managed to find the file in my emails so i've sent it already!! Lets hope 3rd time lucky!!

Good luck Mojo!!

I just had another read through and the squad looks sound, The key job I think is the defence. But i'll judge it properly once I load the save up.

I haven't had to do alot in the transfer market but I did feel our defence was more than a little bit suspect, So I have honoured all the deals set in motion by the previous manager and signed to young quality centre backs. Unfortunatley this saw some players I have no use for leaving.

View attachment 335452

Luis Reguera
An absolutley amazing looking defender, I have high high hopes for this kid and he will be starting under my managment.

View attachment 335454

Edouard Bösch
Another classy looking young defender and in years to come I would hope to see a formidable partnership, He is also going to start under my management.

View attachment 335455

I have also decided to implement another formation, Defensivley we are still not the best so for that reason i am going with 5 at the back.

View attachment 335456

The friendlies went quite well, Although the pre season tournament that had been arrange by a previous manager was cancelled due to it clashing with an Ajax v Twente match.

View attachment 335457

Here is the Europa League group we have been given. AKA the group of death! We are going to have to have a super human effort to get out of that group.....

View attachment 335545

And finally for this update the community shield. Feast your eyes on that!

View attachment 335458

I just need to check what date I have the save till with Saul and Scott so I don't go over my time, By my calculation it's the 1st of January but if one of you can confirm for me please.​

Last edited:
I've decided every 10 league games i'll do an update which includes everything upto that point. So here are our fixtures so far. Some brilliant results and hoepfully they can continue! Even if our Europa League form has been patchy, we may have gone out of the league cup but a few games later we took our revenge on Chelsea and claimed 3 precious premier league points.

View attachment 335546

This is how the Europa League group looks, If i'm honest it's what I expected we aren't good enough to beat these teams just yet.

View attachment 335547

The big shock is the premier league, We are sitting pretty in 7th and we were 3rd until we lost two on the bounce! I'm aiming to rlly thr troups and get back to the form we had a few games ago.

View attachment 335553

Some news for you aswell, Sir john Majeski is looking to step aside although it's gone rather quiet since it was announced. And we are getting upgrades to well everything!

View attachment 335554View attachment 335555
View attachment 335556View attachment 335557View attachment 335558

So far so good.​

I had a flick through the thread and saw I should have it untill December 31st so that is as far as I have gone.

First things first we have a new chairman and his first task was to cancel the training and youth improvment! But when I go to the screen it doesn;t show as cancelled so i'm kind of hoping he forgot!

View attachment 335575View attachment 335574

We have again been performing well above expectations here are our results.

View attachment 335576

We are sitting rather nicley in 5th place and with a more clinical striker in January we could seriously kick on for champions league qualification. Alas the next manager will sadly have to sell to achieve that.

View attachment 335578

The Europa League has been amazing this season, We eventually went and won the group. With five minutes to go we were going out then this happend.

View attachment 335579View attachment 335580

We got a very kind draw for the next round.

View attachment 335581

If the next manager navigates his way past that then he has a truely massive game awaiting him in the next round!

View attachment 335582

And that is my 6 months done, I have only added a few targets for the DOF to go after in January but of course I don't expect the next manager to agree with my choices and they are free to ignore them.

Saul I am going to need your email address to send this save over to you.​