Is this dead?

Just curious as i put a bit of work into it and would be pretty gutted if it was dead now!!

Lets see an update........

Is this dead?

Just curious as i put a bit of work into it and would be pretty gutted if it was dead now!!

Hey why dont you carry on just swapping between the two of you instead if the other guy has not posted any updates was looking forward to this thread

Is this dead?

We need to see where josh is at with the game he may just have decided to do one update after 6 months

Im going to try and get a update tonight lads, been really busy with work recently

Alright josh we really need to get an update or something or at least a message to say when u will get an update done for as you have had the save for a while now

Alright josh we really need to get an update or something or at least a message to say when u will get an update done for as you have had the save for a while now

Iv spoke to Till iv been really busy with work and now iv finally finished my project iv had some bad news. TBH i dont know when im going to get time to even turn my laptop on nevermind play FM. If it will be best for the file you can find a new 3rd member or you and Till can do it. Sorry lads but my heads all over the place at the minute and cant seem to concentrate on much

Due to the very unfortunate exit by Fairhurst we will now be looking for another body to carry this on with myself and SaulAbbiss.

If you are interested just either post here or send myself and Saul a PM.

Hope to see Fairhurst back with us soon, thoughts with you mate and hopefully catch up with ya soon.

Iv spoke to Till iv been really busy with work and now iv finally finished my project iv had some bad news. TBH i dont know when im going to get time to even turn my laptop on nevermind play FM. If it will be best for the file you can find a new 3rd member or you and Till can do it. Sorry lads but my heads all over the place at the minute and cant seem to concentrate on much

I have a 3rd member and you are welcome back to play whenever you like
Thanks Saul

Excellent. So it will be ur turn now then, up to 31st December. Once josh sends the save to Saul we can get going again.

Infact, i can just send the file if you want to start from where Josh started? Obviously he has done a bit in it but if you wanted you could have it from where i stopped?? What do you think Saul?

Infact, i can just send the file if you want to start from where Josh started? Obviously he has done a bit in it but if you wanted you could have it from where i stopped?? What do you think Saul?
To be honest, i'd rather start where Josh started

Well if you PM your email address, i will send you the file tonight when i get home mate!!

I think it may be best to give it him from where you finished as josh didn't post any story update and then SFolio will get a full 6 months

Should have the first update on tonight (or tomorrow night at the latest!) and i also plan on doing 1 post for every 2 months

Should have the first update on tonight (or tomorrow night at the latest!) and i also plan on doing 1 post for every 2 months

Which game you do? Start for where scott finished? Or where josh had got up to?

August and Transfers

Transfers:

There were already some transfers done (Ryan Donk, for £2.6M, James Tompkins, for £4M Leonard Kweuke for £4.3M and Gervinho £4.8M) With all but Donk making my starting XI, so some very goo deals done by the previous manager!

I also decided to sign:

Danny Simpson
View attachment 328315
I thought that i would strengthen up the DR position, and for only £975k, i thought that he would provide competition for Chris Gunter.

Vincent Enyeama
View attachment 328317
We didn't have a first team keeper, and with this transfer having nearly been completed when i got the save, and i thought he looked solid, i decided to bring him in to be the new #1 for £2.7M.

Andrey Arshavin
View attachment 328318
He was on a free, while he is getting older, i still believe that he is a quality player for the club, even if he is a bit lazy.

Scott Wootton
View attachment 328319
More as a rotation, also on a free. I plan to loan him out for the first season.

Prince Oniangue
View attachment 328320
Yet another player on a free, will also be used as rotation for the DMC spot.

Gonzalo Castro
View attachment 328321
He will be used in the team or as a sub. Provides depth for a cheap price of £2.9M

Andrea Coda
View attachment 328322
A center back who will be used as a rotation option. Signed on a free.

Here is the full list of ins/outs:

View attachment 328291View attachment 328292

All of the outs up until Traore were by the previous manager. I only let Ibrahima Traore out on loan due to the depth we have on the wings, and it's quite a good deal for no future fee.

Results:

Community Shield

View attachment 328296

Manchester City 1-0 Reading

It was always going to be a tough ask, against the reigning champions, and i'm not too disapointed at 1-0, as it could have been a lot worse.

League

View attachment 328295

Manchester City 1-0 Reading

To have Manchester City again, and at the Etihad, was a a big ask. Another 1-0 loss, isn't too bad, and yet again, could have been worse. MOTM: Alex Pearce.

Reading 5-1 Millwall
View attachment 328294
Castro, Radovanovic, O.G, Pilar, Kweuke

Yes! This is what i needed. It seemed it was all going sour when Brady scored against us in the 12th minute, but we fought back in the 15th minute with Castro. It was nice to see a previous player (Le Fondre) sent off as early as in the 18th minute, and it was the point in which we would run wild. 5-1 is a great result. MOTM: Castro and Kweuke, both getting 8.9 with 1 goal and 1 assist each.

In the Europa League, we drew PSV, Malaga C.F, and Dnipro, which is a very tough group, one in which we would do well to finish anywhere ut 4th. It also congests the fixtures.

Player of the Month: Alex Pearce

The shining light and the reason we only lost 1-0 to Manchester City each time.

League Table:

View attachment 328323

Last edited:
Sorry about the images, i don't know whats wrong, but i'll just re-do them.

Sorry about the images, i don't know whats wrong, but i'll just re-do them.

What tactics are you using dude?? Also i would of used Donk as my first choice, obviously just my opinion but hes a beast!!

Nice start so far. Cracking result against Milwall.