NO WAY!!?? considering our impressive 2 season which have improved im surprised tbh but stuff like this happens i guess, very unlucky though mate!

Look forward to your next update!

Apparently losing to Manchester United and Chelsea at the start of the month just isn't acceptable! I think its possibly the fact that we didnt qualify for Europe last year even though thats what we did for our expectations and this year again, we weren't in the European places!

Anyways, did we want me to find ANY job or stay unemployed until the right one comes up?

Manager Finds New Home

Nick Adam Sam has found a new place to call home.....

View attachment 351935
The rest of November including a Squad Report to follow later.....

November 14

November 14

View attachment 351953

A lot of top players seem to be Transfer Listed by Request
Not as easy as I thought it might be
Bayern Munich the only game of the month

Squad

View attachment 351956

So no Neven Subotic or Robert Lewandowski, and a number of the other players have gone but still a good nucleus to the squad and will be looking to strengthen the squad so that it is easier for Sam when he takes over in a month's time.

Key Players

View attachment 351957View attachment 351958View attachment 351959View attachment 351960

--------------------------------------------

Bundesliga
Bayern Munich| A | 0-1
Marco Reus (1)

MOM: Felipe Santana

Couldnt have asked for a better start. Scored in the first minute and managed to restrict Bayern to just one shot on target. A brilliant result and have seen a lot of the players' morale rise after this victory. The Squad is a lot more bare than I had first realised.

League Table

View attachment 351964

December 14

December

View attachment 352004

100% Record in December
Seven players join 1st January
Tough Draw in the Champions League
Rise in the League

------------------------------------------------------------------
Bundesliga
Hannover | H | 1-0
Felipe Santana (21)

MOM: Felipe Santana

A dull match where Dortmund score the only goal. Still, very pleased with another cleansheet

Bundesliga
Stuttgart | H | 3-0
Bittencourt (16, 33) Chamakh (63)

MOM: Leonardo Bittencourt

A good win, deserved the three points from the start of the game to the end, even with some of the top players rested.

Champions League Group Stage

Galatasary| H | 2-0
OG (12), Berbatov (29)

MOM: Mats Hummels

Another cleansheet, Berbatov breaks his scoring duck and Dortmund qualify for the First Knockout Stage.

Bundesliga

Mainz | A | 1-3
Gotze (24), Berbatov (58), Reus (68)

MOM: Mario Gotze

Brilliant Result where all the top players in this side performed

German Cup 3rd Round
Gladbach | H | 2-0
Sobiech (16), Reus (30)

MOM: Mats Hummels

Comfortably into the next round

League Table

View attachment 352017

As you can see, we have shot up the table from 11th which is the position we were in when I took over. Level on points with third place, I would actually suggest we are still in the title race, no pressure Sam!

Champions League Draw

View attachment 352018
So Real Madrid are our opponents!

Transfers

View attachment 352024

Ins

View attachment 352032View attachment 352031View attachment 352030View attachment 352029View attachment 352026View attachment 352025View attachment 352034

Jucilei - Already agreed by the previous Dortmund manager, but I know that Sam likes to use a Defensive Midfielder and this could be the perfect man for him, cant complain with getting him for free either.

Joleon Lescott - We needed strengthening in defense and Lescott can play both centrally and on the left side. Will provide good depth to the squad until we can sign a centre back who can nail down the spot beside Hummels in July.

Jerome Boateng
- The same as Lescott apart from he plays the whole way across the back.

Rodrigo and Wifried Bony - When I first came into the place, we had Berbatov, Chamakh and Bendtner as our strikers. I managed to sell Bendtner for 10million and I think Bony and Rodrigo immediately give us more quality at the very sharp end of the pitch.

Ron-Robert Zieler - A quality goalkeeper who can be our Number 1 for years and years

Hatem Ben Arfa - Needed some depth in midfield and Ben Arfa players in many positions.

Round Up

So we started at Southampton in these 6 months and we ended it in Dortmund. I will now pass the save onto Sam and have high hopes for him and the side, and am expecting at least one trophy from this season.

Don't get why you got sacked thought you were doing really well :/

cant believe you got sacked. was shocked when dortmund came in. another really interesting parcel story

images

Nick Adam Sam resigns from Dortmund to take position of manager at PSG

In a shock move that has surprised the football world, Paris Saint-Germain have appointed Nick Adam Sam, a 28 year old previously at Dortmund as manager. Rumour has it that chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi has given him an extremely generous transfer budget to spend, as Paris Saint-Germain hope to progress in the Champions League
More to follow.

(So two thing: due to time constraints, Sam has passed the save over to me to continue where Adam left off, and I've just been playing through January and February, which I will update you on shortly. Yeah, I've left the Dortmund job despite only being there for a few months, because the PSG job was available and the are currently in a much better position.)

fmisawesome

January - Febuary 2015

psg1.jpg

As you hopefully know by now, I left the Dortmund job to take over at PSG. However, before I left I had played most of the past two months at Dortmund and so most of this update will be about them, as well as a brief overview of the PSG squad.

Dortmund

So I took over the club and although we had a very solid first team, there were a few problems: There was very little depth in our squad, and we were far overspending on wages, with Lescott on wages of £92 thousand a week.

View attachment 354463

My results in the one and a half months I spent at Dortmund were probably disappointing, and we never really managed to get going. We had a lot of injuries, with most of our first team out at some point, although the bright point of these months would have to be the performances made by Adam's new signings, who were all fantastic. However, they were all cup tied for the Champions League, which led to us losing 3-2 to Real Madrid in what was actually quite a tight match. We were coming fourth in the league, but were also some way behind the top three and we were struggling to make up the gap

A few days after that match however, the Inter Milan manager was sacked and Carlo Ancelotti left PSG to replace him. Slightly depressed at out current situation, I decided to throw my hat into the ring, and was surprised to be offered the job.

View attachment 354464View attachment 354465View attachment 354466

I had a quick look at the club and the situation looked very rosy. We were dominating Ligue 1, coming first by about fifteen points, and also had a fantastic squad. We were also in the second round of the Champions League, and had beaten Benfica in the first leg.

View attachment 354467

We are the dominating French club at the moment, having won Ligue 1 twice in a row, we also seem very likely to win it three times in a row as we are dominating this season.

View attachment 354469

View attachment 354470

Squad

View attachment 354471View attachment 354472

In my opinion, the PSG squad is one of the best in Europe, and we should be pushing for the Champions League very soon. Our only slight weakness is our defence, although we more than make up for it with some incredible strength of depth in attack.

Key Players

View attachment 354474

Javier Pastore is one of Europe's brightest young stars at the moment, and is probably our best player. He should be crucial to our team over the next couple of seasons. A really stunning left winger.

View attachment 354477

Signed for £27 million in the first season, Marek Hamsik is an incredible central midfielders. A player I've had lots of experience with in Football Manager, I was delighted to see him as part of the team, as in my opinion he is one of the strongest central midfielders in the world.

View attachment 354478

Although Ibrahimovic is undoubtedly a fantastic player, he is beginning to get older, and Lucas Moura has the potential to be just as good as him, the Brazilian wonderkid has developed very well since joining in the first season, and he should become a key player for us soon.

View attachment 354483

Looking at the Champions League draw, I think we have a really good chance of winning it this season, and getting to the semi final at least should be our aim. I am pretty confident that we can beat Benfica at home, having already taken the lead in the first leg.

Thanks for reading, my next update will cover the months of March and April.

fmisawesome

Hi guys i recommend you all take a look at my latest pass the parcel challenge!

You can find it on the challenges and scenarios page and its basically an online team event. :)