Patch 10.3 Most Improved players?

chris22

Reaction score
Who do you think will be the big winners in stat increases in the new patch? Im hoping Bellamy's crossing/corner ability goes up. He is better than most in the league! Also want Stokes for Hibs to get better. Go to all their home games and the boy is alot better than what fm says he is!

David Clarkson made worse. Nicky Maynard made better.

i swear this exact post was made on the si forums

I reckon Defoe will be upped as well as Bellamy!

Roger Johnson/Liam Ridgewell/Scott Dann/Stephen Carr/Barry Ferguson/Lee Bowyer

Chris Smalling and Tom Cairney's PA should be upgraded a lot as well as Lee Chung Yong's CA

I can only speak for the German league but i think and hope Stefan Kießling and Lucas Ramon Barrios stats will be increased as they are number 1 and 2 @ the Goalscorer list.

Roger Johnson/Liam Ridgewell/Scott Dann/Stephen Carr/Barry Ferguson/Lee Bowyer
Ferguson, Carr and Ridgewell won't, Johnson & Dann though will probably.

Thomas Vermaelen, Alex Song, Bobby Zamora, Wayne Rooney, Roger Johnson, Kevin Prince Boateng.

There are loads, but I just named a few.

Victor Moses, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands, Thomas Vermaelen, Kevin Prince Boateng, Younes Kaboul, Jeffren Suarez, Per Skjelbred, Branislav Ivanovic.

bobby zamora, victor moses, and vermaelen are the tragic ones with the latter in particular

Last edited:
jason scotland..... needs lowering dramatically!!
n'zogbia should be better than he is
victor moses
james mccarthy
bellamy
rooney
wayne bridge

Ryan Taylor should be increased, as should Vermaelen and Krygiakos.

here's a question. i know that if you're already playing a game and you update, the match engine stuff updates in your game, but the player transfers obviously dont, but what about player attributes?