Patch 10.3 Most Improved players?

Fletcher unfortunately needs to be slightly upped, as does Valencia.

rafael and fabio posibbly? even just their PA, its clear they are going to be top players, but the never turn into anything better than solid prem players for me :(

Last edited:
Peter Lovenkrands- Must be boosted much higher.
Andy Carroll- Must be boosted much higher.
Leon Best- Slight improvement.
Kevin Nolan- Must be boosted much higher.
Danny Simpson- Good improvement.
Mike Williamson- Slight improvement.

slightly biased XD

Ye like bcfc said the key players in Blues should definitely be increased,
even the likes of Jerome who i have never personally liked should be much better than he is on FM.

But ye great shouts for the back four Carr, Johnson, Dann and Ridgewell, and make him natural at left back.

Jerome's finishing/heading/pace should be improved but his touch should really be dropped, it's awful XD

fernando torres to made lower as he such injury prone this year

But, he is still one of the best strikers in the world, just because he is injured, does not mean his stats should go down.?

You can tell your a Man Utd fan XD

Hopefully Lee Hughes at Notts County will be improved as he's top scorer in league 2 with 20 goals in the league

I think the Torres one is probably right.
If a player gets injured on the game for the amount of time he's been injured (combined) then their stats usually drop ever so slightly and then progressively they go back up to normal if they fully recover and hit form.

i dont see why vermaelen should ahve his stats boosted? he ahd an excellent start to the season, something usually associated with a move to a big club, now his form has dropped off and whislt i think hes a godd CB, i dont think SI have got his stats dramatically wrong.

there is no way nani should ahve a stats boost either. hes ****, hes had 2 good games in 3 years and they both ahppened to be this month

I think hes been Arsenal's best defender this year by miles, if he didnt have a low on form clichy next to him he wouldnt have to shift over and cover him all the time making him look a terrible defender which he isnt. I'm not saying he should get a big boost just some.

Peter Lovenkrands- Must be boosted much higher.
Andy Carroll- Must be boosted much higher.
Leon Best- Slight improvement.
Kevin Nolan- Must be boosted much higher.
Danny Simpson- Good improvement.
Mike Williamson- Slight improvement.
Lmao, biased much :p

I'd like to see Piquionne upgraded tbh.

i'm going through the game myself now 8-| just noticed Torres has 15 for both jumping and heading, that's just not right. he's hardly a force in the air. knock them down to at least 12/13.

the whole Forrest squad needs improving too!

Defoe defenately, also pavylachenko, lennon and Gomes has got alot better.

But huddlestone should be worse, and crouch should have improved heading stats.

Chris Smalling, Victor Moses, Cameron Jerome

it will be interesting how they rate Ben Greenhalgh. for those who dont know him he is a 17 year old winger who has gone from welling utd to inter milan thanks to footballs next star.