Patch 10.3 Most Improved players?

here's a question. i know that if you're already playing a game and you update, the match engine stuff updates in your game, but the player transfers obviously dont, but what about player attributes?

I don't think play attributes do either mate.

Ups: Carlton Cole, Drogba, Defoe, Vermaelen, Rooney, Zamora, Adam Johnson, Bellamy, Given, Hart, Roger Johnson, Moses, Smalling, Fabregas, Fletcher, Higuain (and more)

Downs: TOSIC!, Gerrard, Bridge, Nani, Anderson, Carrick, Brown, Benzema, Almunia, Clichy etc.

malouda should go up and why hasnt anyone said joe hart he is ok on the game but great in real life + whole of birmingham team needs to be imporved

Bougherra, Boyd, McGreagor, most of the hibernian team, Smalling, Defoe, Tommy V and many more

Nani shud be up.
Pedro will go much higher.ronney will be higher
berbatov lower
All MAn City will go lower i guess.
Fabregs will get some tweaks.

Maybe players like Ashley Cole and John terry could have there loyalty lowered?

Valencia's Pablo Hernandez could do with a little boost. Espanyol's Carlos Kameni is amazing. If his reflexes are not 20 in the next update, no one should have 20.

Barcelona's Pedro, Jeffren. Udinese's Antonio Di Natale. Pretty much the entire Bari team.

Robinho WAY down!

Last edited:
i dont see why vermaelen should ahve his stats boosted? he ahd an excellent start to the season, something usually associated with a move to a big club, now his form has dropped off and whislt i think hes a godd CB, i dont think SI have got his stats dramatically wrong.

there is no way nani should ahve a stats boost either. hes ****, hes had 2 good games in 3 years and they both ahppened to be this month

i dont see why vermaelen should ahve his stats boosted? he ahd an excellent start to the season, something usually associated with a move to a big club, now his form has dropped off and whislt i think hes a godd CB, i dont think SI have got his stats dramatically wrong.

there is no way nani should ahve a stats boost either. hes ****, hes had 2 good games in 3 years and they both ahppened to be this month
I agree on both counts. Also, Vermaelen plays way better than his attributes may suggest, especially in such an attack-oriented side such as Arsenal.

Nani really is awful, we made him look good and now everyone think he's incredible because he skinned Denilson and Clichy (both ridiculously out of form) and forced an Almunia own goal (not the first time, you know..)

A lot of Liverpool´s players have to go down, but I think that Aquilani has to be much better and Im talking for what Ive seen when he was in Rome, because thanks to our manager I now never see him play.

Peter Lovenkrands- Must be boosted much higher.
Andy Carroll- Must be boosted much higher.
Leon Best- Slight improvement.
Kevin Nolan- Must be boosted much higher.
Danny Simpson- Good improvement.
Mike Williamson- Slight improvement.

Ye like bcfc said the key players in Blues should definitely be increased,
even the likes of Jerome who i have never personally liked should be much better than he is on FM.

But ye great shouts for the back four Carr, Johnson, Dann and Ridgewell, and make him natural at left back.

I think Gerrard and Carragher should also be dropped very slightly.

I'd drop Carragher consistency to be honest.